Author Topic: Dec. 4 Patch Notes Update: 12/04/2015 – PC Version 1.13.104.1010 / Mac Version 1  (Read 10243 times)

Dellena

Something I've just noticed since this patch and I'm assuming it's part of the new group system is that when the 7 kids in my current household all sit down and do homework at the same time (I queued up Do Homework  on each one individually and did not use any of the make a group stuff) they are gaining friendship with each other even though they aren't actually talking to each other.  I'll have to try and test it on other activities.  Like if a few people are sitting and watching TV at the same time but not talking to each other, do they still gain friendship since they're participating in the same activity.  I'll let you know what I find out.

Update: No auto friendship gain from sims all watching the same channel and also not from all eating dinner at the same time.  So I'm wondering if the friendship gains from doing homework at the same time is a bug or something from the club coding that I don't know about yet.

Offline Indira

• Occult
I miss the action "do homework together" from sims 3. I hate having to individually tell each child to do his homework.
The auto-woohoo seems problematic.
I'm glad game seems much faster now.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tigerskin

• Occult
One thing that I've noticed that is not so good is that if Sims have 2 or 3 needs that are low, they won't stay on task to finish a command. For example: Sim is hungry, needs to pee, and is tired. These needs are all in the yellow--nothing is at a critical level. I direct the Sim to eat. Sim stops eating, goes to the bathroom and sits on the toilet for two seconds, then gets up and tries to go to bed. Also, if I queue up use toilet and then shower, use the toilet drops from the queue and they get into the shower. I see this as being especially problematic if you're playing a large household and queue up several commands in a row for each Sim.

I am finding this really annoying.... As soon as they go into the yellow, the sims stop what they are doing to say go to the toilet. Goes automatically to the bathroom, hovers over the toilet, then don't go anyway *sighs*. It completely interrupts game play.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Yes, the groups system is amazing. Just being able to manage the group and who's in it, tell them to go and do things together, helps keep Sims tighter so we can see the interaction we like and maybe get done what we wanted to get done. They required a system like this for clubs, so it was a very good call on them to bring this feature in for everyone by taking it just a bit further.

I'm definitely having some problems with Sims taking time to do things, but yet the game is faster in all areas. Might need some more tuning...

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
@Indira I believe there is now a do homework together interaction in the base game.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.