Author Topic: The Rivalry Experiment Gameshow  (Read 12536 times)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: The Rivalry Experiment Gameshow (Charming Week 1, 20th March
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2016, 03:12:41 PM »
Ooo, very nice! hehehe, I like her!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2016, 04:15:44 PM »
Wow, what a go-getter Gwendoline is!
She looks amazing in her Criminal suit, too.
Congrats on the greenboo!

Does the black hair mean that she might have green hair as a teen?
Can't wait for more!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2016, 04:16:58 PM »
Katelyn is a cutie, and Tyson is very handsome. Glad you've gotten your first family going!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2016, 10:47:01 PM »
What a cutie Katelynn is! I love Gwendoline's personality. Congrats on getting it started :)

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2016, 07:29:25 AM »
Ooo, very nice! hehehe, I like her!

I am happy you do, it was not easy to write her.

Wow, what a go-getter Gwendoline is!
She looks amazing in her Criminal suit, too.
Congrats on the greenboo!

Does the black hair mean that she might have green hair as a teen?
Can't wait for more!

Yes it could be that she will get green hair when she ages up, i am very excited to see if we are that lucky.

Katelyn is a cutie, and Tyson is very handsome. Glad you've gotten your first family going!

I am also very happy i got to the writing part, it is way more difficult than i thought it would be.

What a cutie Katelynn is! I love Gwendoline's personality. Congrats on getting it started :)

Thanks alot, i hope i can show the next family soon.

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
Re: The Rivalry Experiment Gameshow (Stales Week 1, 9th April)
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2016, 02:26:55 PM »
Stales Week 1

Welcome back to the rivalry experiment, the charming Gwendoline could not wait to see what would be said about her week, and we cannot wait to see what happends at the other families. So Bea, please enlighten us.

"Good to see you, we are at the library here, I put up an add that I was searching for a business partner, and got one reply. I wonder how he is."

"He looks nice, I must say his hair colour is perfect. I did not think i would meet anyone in this city with the natural colours of my hometown. His name is Mackenzie."

"As I said down and told him the details of my proposal he was excited. His father was from my hometown, thats where he inherited the hair colour, but he also inherited the hardworking trait that the families have there, and that he could not believe his luck to find someone with the same dreams as him"

"I invited him into my home. And we sealed the partnership deal with a hug. I had a feeling that this was a great start and would put us in a good position to win the rivalry."

"As a special deal of our partnership we had to procude my heir, and to set the mood I started with a single kiss. Of respect to him and our deal I do not want to share anymore details of this part."

"And we only needed one try before I was pregnant with the little heir to our empire, perfekt planning, perfekt execution, simply a great team."

"I went out and down on one knee, and ask him to marry me, so that we legally could start a family business. He agree to the next part of our partnership contract, excited to get started working as soon as the contractors have build the store."

"In the meantime I had to practice my cooking for my culinary job. A home secret is that you make better salad when you do it over the sink, if you have not tried it at home yet, you really should."

"And as I did not start out on the lowest level of my career, they where expecting that I had some more skills, so I trained my mixology too."

"Mackenzie started on painting so that he could sometime start on my portraits."

"Mackenzie wanted more than one child, so we adopted Imani. She would be a great help in the store when she gets elder, but for now she needed to focus on her homework."

"Imani is the politets little girl. Always doing her homework as the first thing when coming home, always helping out in the house. I really loved her like she was my own."

"That night our new store was finally build and ready to open for the first time. We where going to sell lawn articles."

"And only a few hours later we had our official first sale, I did not even get to change out of my work clothes."

"Sale by sale the time went by. Mackenzie was a natural."

"At night he massaged me, asking to my well beign. Please dont stress yourself, its not good for our baby."

"And that night we had a homebirth and could welcome little Tea into the world, a little blueboo just like I wished for."

"Imani loved beign a big sister. She soon kicked us out back to the store, she would surely take care of little Tea herself."

"So back to the store we went. But only at normal day time, I would not miss the time with my little baby girl."

"Tea didnt stay small for long though. She grew up with the finest blond hair, which could potentinal take both the colour of mine and Mackenzies."

"Imani and Tea could not be seperated, they did everything togehter, they even started a little quintet. Even though they are missing two members."

"They promised each other to be best friends forever. Nothing could take them apart."

"As little Tea could not help with anything in the store yet, she decided to befriend some of the adult in the neighbourhood, in hope to draw in some more customers."

"By then end of the week both Imani and Tea managed to fullfill two childhood aspirations, and are working on their third. I am very proud of them."

"That is it for this time, I hope you enjoyed it just a little bit. See you again soon I hope."

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2016, 04:20:07 PM »
I like Bea.  She's the studious one, or at least that's how she seems ^^ Tea is too cute!  Love her and Imani with their violins ^^

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2016, 05:43:30 PM »
Bea must be so happy with Tea being blue!
I do hope Tea grows up to have either her mother or father's hair color!

I enjoyed how Bea went out finding a partner--looking for a business partner.
Your founders are each so fascinating.

More, please!   ;D

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2016, 07:55:20 PM »
Great start for the Stales! Tea looks like she's going to get through her requirements quickly.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2016, 11:37:53 AM »
I like Bea.  She's the studious one, or at least that's how she seems ^^ Tea is too cute!  Love her and Imani with their violins ^^

I am really happy that their personalities shine through :)

Bea must be so happy with Tea being blue!
I do hope Tea grows up to have either her mother or father's hair color!

I enjoyed how Bea went out finding a partner--looking for a business partner.
Your founders are each so fascinating.

More, please!   ;D

I am very happy that she ended up getting a blueboo, and agree i would love to see her with either blue hair colour, but somehow the blonde is cute on her.

Great start for the Stales! Tea looks like she's going to get through her requirements quickly.

Yes it looked like everything went like it should this week.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2016, 11:18:39 PM »
Very decent of Bea to keep the baby making details to herself out of respect! LOL. Tea looks beautiful and I know how pleased you would have been that she was blue!

Offline Makenziegma

• Townie
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2016, 01:42:04 AM »
I love how each of your sims have their own style ("voice") in your writing. I am finding it very difficult to write the story. Much more difficult than I thought it would be. I just started mine this weekend. Reading yours and others is proving intimidating....lol. However, I love how different all three of your sims are. :-)

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2016, 07:06:13 AM »
Very decent of Bea to keep the baby making details to herself out of respect! LOL. Tea looks beautiful and I know how pleased you would have been that she was blue!

I sure was very pleased that Tea turned out to be blue, I feel very lucky on that behalf so far.

I love how each of your sims have their own style ("voice") in your writing. I am finding it very difficult to write the story. Much more difficult than I thought it would be. I just started mine this weekend. Reading yours and others is proving intimidating....lol. However, I love how different all three of your sims are. :-)

I am challenging myself alot with having them so different from each other, the writing part of this challenge does not come easy to me.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2016, 03:54:21 PM »
Lena, you're doing a fine job writing this challenge. Your Sims are all so cute!

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
Re: The Rivalry Experiment Gameshow (Atlas Week 1, 12th April)
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2016, 02:31:30 PM »
Atlas Week 1

Welcome back to the rivalry experiment, Bea's buisiness deals went as she plant for the week, and is hoping to see us soon again, lets see what plans the last family is brewing. Andromeda what do you have to report?

"A report, that's right. I am here at Oasis Springs Park, a place that reminds me alot about the stories i heard about Strangetown."

"I am not afraid of showing my true self. Even though those simlings are not taking it very well."

"I found a fellow kin, which he proved with the secret handshake. He was sent to me from the mothership to help me conduct this experiment. But could they not have chosen a pink male for me?"

"These simlings have alot of steps you have to perform in order to consive a offspring. First you have to show intimity to your mate."

"First then you can take step two which they say most commonly happends in the bed. This should be the part where they splice the dna that result in the offspring."

"After the splicing has happend they have this pregnancy test you can take that tells you if it was successfull. And ours was on first try."

"They also have a ritual in this simverse to promise make a promise for internal truth. They call it mariage, where they show each other affection with giving a ring."

"And speaking of affection. That part is not bad, and actually gives you a special bond to your mate."

"I have chosen a job as in the technical field. And they believe beign good at playing games makes you better at your job. I dont trust them, but I will do the needfull."

"I can truthfully say that both working and carrying the offspring is hard, and I fully understand why we normally let the mate do the hard part."

"Devon, which is the simlish name he chose is ajusting to the simverse. He has changed his clothes, and grown his hair to fit more in."

"He is also working on painting as I need him to perform the task of painting my portraits. Its an honor for him to contribute for more in this experiment."

"A important note is that the splicing does not have to result in a offspring, and that you cannot get another offspring as long as you are carrying. The splicing is very enjoyable, and makes you happy and entertained."

"Its important that we build the rocket so that we can establish a connection home. So we need to have it done as fast as possible."

"In this simverse you also get a happy feeling from repeating the promise words that they say with your marriage. You get some strange happy feelings down here, I still have not managed to find out what does it exactly."

"And the burden is over. The last part is rather painfull, and I recommend to let the mate do this job in the future too."

"First I thought that he gained the colour from Devon, but his shade of blue is not totally the same. Devon wanted to take over the carriage of the offspring for now, as he felt he did not fulfill his duty during the first stage."

"The offspring will get the name of Altair, he is a quiet offspring, so peacefull"

"We are doing testings on where you can perform splicing in this simverse. The rocket was an intersting experience."

"I found a portal to another simverse, and got the chance to experience the role of a watcher, the responsibility they have is a task that is hard to master."

"Altair did not stay small for long, and it was time for bonding between mother and offspring."

"He is a very smart young boy, working hard on his goals."

"And he completed one after another, faster than I would have calculated. There is still alot to learn in this simverse."

"I will leave you here, I have to go and report to the mothership."

anything