Author Topic: The Rivalry Experiment Gameshow  (Read 12545 times)

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
The Rivalry Experiment Gameshow
« on: December 04, 2015, 10:35:43 AM »
Welcome to the Rivalry Experiment.

3 young women where chosen in the first world wide broadcasted rivalry show.
On a lifetime quest for honor, love and wealth, they and their ancestors will rival each other for a victory.

Let me present the 3 young women for you.
They have just met each other for the first time, in a room where no sound will escape so we cannot follow up on what they are saying.

They where all chosen of different reason, all are they unique to the world, and in their ideas of how to live.

Gwendoline Charming is more than proud of her heritage and what it means to have a green skin in her family. Green skin symbols status and wealth where she come from, and with that in mind she wants her family to have the greatest Mansions that will show the competition who is the born winner.

Bae Stales comes from a hardworking family where every generation has showed great skills in selling their hard worked goods. Already at a young age Bae worked with colors to sell more of her home made goods, all the way until an incident that turned herself blue. Bae wants a second chance and see her family own the business world.

Andromeda Atlas always felt like an outsider hiding herself in her human disguise. Her family left her on this planet with other infants of Sixam all hiding between sims. Andromeda is determined to end the hiding and find her own kin, and at the same time show the simlings that Aliens are superior.

All so different yet they have the same end goal. To see their dynasty succeed the most.
We will cover their journey with journals covering a week at the time in each house.
As soon as their offsping will be ready to move out we will switch focus to the next one fighting the battle of the family rivalries.
And speaking of rivalry, I think the ladies already are battling each other... HA HA HA

We decided to take them out of the room before anything more could happen and showed them to each of their starting houses. A starter house called Cuppa Tea designed by @Joria.
In this they will have all the necessties for the first week.

Stay tuned for more updates comming to you soon.

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
Re: The Rivalry Experiment Gameshow
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2015, 10:36:25 AM »
Saved for future information

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2015, 04:50:29 PM »
Oh, I love this!  Great start with your colorful Sims.  You're far braver than I am.  This challenge just has my head spinning.  Thanks for using Cuppa Tea.  It was a fun build for me and left a nice amount of cash for the Sim living in it.  I'm honored.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2015, 12:14:47 AM »
I love how different all you sims look! Can't wait to follow their 'battle'  ;D

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2015, 08:32:00 AM »
Going to be following this with relish! My vote is for Andromeda! And not just cuz she's purple/pink!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2015, 03:14:39 PM »
Oh my!! This looks good. Bookmarked. I don't if I'll do a story but I'll do a status update type thingie;

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2015, 05:03:40 PM »
I think I'm rooting for your pink alien
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2015, 04:05:36 AM »
Oh, I love this!  Great start with your colorful Sims.  You're far braver than I am.  This challenge just has my head spinning.  Thanks for using Cuppa Tea.  It was a fun build for me and left a nice amount of cash for the Sim living in it.  I'm honored.

Its a really nice starter house, with everything for the basic needs, and the look from the outside is stunning.

I love how different all you sims look! Can't wait to follow their 'battle'  ;D

Thanks, I simply enjoy colours, hope they will last through the generations.

Going to be following this with relish! My vote is for Andromeda! And not just cuz she's purple/pink!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
I think I'm rooting for your pink alien

Looks like Andromeda is the fan favorite until now, wonder if it will stay this way.

Oh my!! This looks good. Bookmarked. I don't if I'll do a story but I'll do a status update type thingie;

If you look at my immortal dynasty i did no story at all, only a summary. This time i will try a bit of documentary/story style.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2015, 04:14:21 AM »
Andromeda is gorgeous. I love her ears! And the fact that purple is my favourite colour is just an added perk lol
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2015, 12:31:58 PM »
Rooting for Bae Stales, I always have a thing for hardworking sims.

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2015, 12:47:46 AM »
Breaking News

Because of technically difficulties the production was at a stand still, but the good news is that it will continue from today.

As the 3 competitors ended up having very different personalities, they did not like to live in the same kind of house so we had to switch up some things.

Bae was more than happy about the cozyness of the Cuppa Tea @Joria so she will keep the house.

Gwendoline was more interested in something more modern so the Avarice Acres @Playalot  will surely fill her needs for now.

Andromeda wanted something speciel with a large outdoor area, so the Basic Box2 @Joria  with its large walkable roof is going to be her new home.

Stay tuned for more updates coming soon!
(Just need to get off work and install Get Together)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2015, 01:06:54 PM »
Makes a builder smile to see her houses used.  Thank you.  I really feel honored.  Now, what are these three, lovelies up to?
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2015, 03:11:38 PM »
Really looking forward to reading about how you meet this challenge.
I can see that Andromeda is an alien, but are the other two hybrids or merely green-/blue-skinned?

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2015, 11:00:29 PM »
I'm staying tuned!  ;D

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2015, 03:32:11 AM »
Sadly we have to announce that the watcher who is hosting this show had technical issues and has to format her system, foolish enough she lost all footage of the first week from each household.

The 3 contestans have agreed to start over from scratch ones more, they now all know the odds of the challenge and are better prepared.
Stay tuned after the holidays where we will start fresh in The Rivalry Experiment.

anything