Author Topic: The Rivalry Experiment Gameshow  (Read 12526 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: The Rivalry Experiment Gameshow
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2015, 03:54:52 AM »
I fceel your pain!  I too had to do over and then had a pc bork and lost an entire week of my second bloodline so had to do that over as well!  Looking forward to the return of the contestats.  I wish you and them Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2015, 10:44:14 AM »
I hate having technical problems. Hopefully the new year brings you better luck!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2015, 12:44:13 PM »
I am so familiar with the technical problems!  Enjoy your break and happy simming ;D

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2015, 03:03:05 PM »
Sorry to hear of your technical problems, LenaLJ. Merry Christmas, hope the new year brings you a system that's less prone to technical problems.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2015, 08:31:29 AM »
Good luck for your restart next year! May 2016 bring you Sims Blessings in abundance :-) hey, that was cute, I think I need to put it on a Christmas card ;-) but seriously, technically difficulties are the worst!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2015, 10:16:12 AM »
Last preparations

As the show i about the begin again it was decided to invite the 3 contestants into a last brief introduction in the studio.
The rules was read up once more and a single question was ask to each contestant:

"In which order do you think you and your competitors should get the attention of the fans and the watcher?"

Gwendoline:

"Is that even a question? Of cause i deserve to start. Its not that the others have a chance anyway."

Bea:

"We all deserve it, i really do not like to have to pick one of us. But i would rather not go first, thats not got for business."

Andromeda:

"My plan is clear and tactical. The order should be Gwendoline, Bea and then me, that would be a benefit for all of us."

After hearing all your suggestions, the producer of the show, your watcher, decided to go with the contestant that had the most fan votes since the teaser of the show.

Andromeda, the order you suggested will be followed.

The order of this season will be:

Gwendoline Charming ( Mansion )
Bea Stales ( Retail )
Andromeda Atlas ( Alien )

Good luck and use your time well.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2015, 11:38:47 AM »
Hope this means you have your computer working again! Having Andromeda go last is a good idea -- more time to generate other aliens.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2015, 03:23:06 PM »
Excited for this.  :D

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2015, 05:39:00 AM »
Perfect order! Looking forward to the beginning of this.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2015, 11:49:10 AM »
@LenaLJ I'm so happy to hear that you got your computer sorted and are preparing to start again.
The lovely images of each contestant to announce the starting order...what a great idea.
Can't wait for the first chapter!

Offline Makenziegma

• Townie
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2016, 11:11:07 AM »
Absolutely love your narrative voice and tone for this dynasty. Considering working on my own but reading this makes me a little intimidated. lol
I must be one of the few that is actually rooting for Gwendolyn. Not sure why but I tend to like some of the more "uppity" sims.
How did you create the post in which you show all 3 sims together and they appear to be near a bunch of mirrors possibly? That is very interesting to set up this rivalry with that view. Love it!!!
Also, glad to hear that it is easiest when you have your aliens so last because that is how I am doing my rotation also.
Look forward to reading more!!!

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
Re: The Rivalry Experiment Gameshow (Update 26 Feb)
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2016, 11:41:52 AM »
Delay in the productions

As there has been a certain amount of delay in the production of the show it was decided to invite our 3 contestants back into the studio to solve the question what this major delay was about.

"Gwendoline, as you will be the first we will follow in this show, would you please tell us what you know about this delay?"

Gwendoline:

"Yeah you see, the producer asked me to help her out with the first challenge of this years tournament. She knows I am a winner, so after a turn in CAS where she made me gain alot of weight, I had to loose it all again as fast as possible. And as you see, I have gained my looks back and I am ready for another win. Could we get this started now please?"

"Bea, rumor has it that not only Gwendoline had a talk with the producer, is this true?"

"Yes its the truth. She asked me to join my old friend Jemini in the second challenge for the tournament. She said she new i would work very hard, and Jemini has always been fond of learning and excelling at a lot of skills. I really hope we where able to help her."

"Andromeda, do you have anything to add to the rumors running around about this production delay?"

"I do not like rumors, facts are more trustworthy. But yes I know what the delay is about. I have been writing a lot of book for the producer for some challenge in a tournament. She stated the importance of this. And told me about the time restrain, that is why she had to delay these productions."

We also heard that the Pancakes have been working together with the producer in the past weeks.

With all these informations it stands clear what has delayed the producer. And she has hinted that it might cause disruptions the rest of the year.
Please all stay tuned though as the first episode cannot be far away.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2016, 03:27:43 PM »
Sigh.  So many "technical difficulties"  due to challenges.  Ah well, perhaps it's another time to practice the gift of patience.  Loving how you told why the delays!
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2016, 10:35:09 PM »
Very Clever! Good luck with the challenges LenaJ

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
Re: The Rivalry Experiment Gameshow (Charming Week 1, 20th March)
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2016, 02:13:49 PM »
Charming Week 1

Welcome to the first episode of the Rivalry Experiment, without further ado Gwendoline, the show is all yours.

"Finally you are here, I have been waiting to show you how this challenge is to be won. Come on, I have met someone I would like you to meet."

"His name is Tyson, his rich style struck me the minute I saw him, and the first date he wanted to have at the museum. I call that class."

"Some smooth talk and some of my hot kisses where more than enough to convince him to join me in winning this game."

"Ohh and yeah, we made sure to secure us a heir as fast as possible, I surely chose the right partner in crime."

"When I told him that I was expecting, you could not even see it on me, my figure stayed flawless."

"We even got married. Let me tell you this is still my first day in town, all was going to perfect. But I decided against the wedding party for now. I wanted something big, and with our current funds I could not get it big enough."

"Before my work shifts would begin I felt the need some luxery treatmeants. You have to keep some standards right?
And having to work my way up in the Criminal braches would require all my strengths."

"Tyson met with his rich man club once in a while, they gambled a bit for money, and mister Landgraab was always so cocky, but Tyson made sure to show him who the winner was. My perfect man."

"But those nights at the bars where strange. Highly pregnant one of those persons in a bear suit started beating me up! I am sure this must have been one of the others not daring to show their face. How rude!"

"Tyson called up some ladies in the town, and had hangouts with them at home, but I was not afraid he was cheating on me, none of those where pretty enough to be competetion for me."

"One day when I came home from work one of them was inside the house painting. I saw her suitcases all lined up. I was nearly going to flinch untill she turned around and greeted me: Miss Charming, I am Corina, I am happy to meet you. Mister Charming has hired me to be your house maiden."

"I did not get to say anything to her, before my little heir wanted to enter this world. We rushed of to the hospital, as no treatment would be to good for him or her."

"It was a girl. And I can prodly announce she inherited my skintone. She was the most perfect little beign, surely to bring us to victory."

"Tyson loved our little miracle too, he insisted that we would call her Katelynn after his great grandmother who lived a great live as a baroness. The whole story was very fitting and i agreed with it."

"It was a easy task to climb up the ranks in my career, and i was looking so stylish in my work clothes."

"There was some tasks that i had to complete between each shift though, and to keep this town in control I had to make sure that people new who they where dealing with."

"And as the days went by, it was time for Katelynn's birthday. She was very adorable, but I could not wait to get the baby smell out of the house."

"She grew up with my eye colour too, and the finest black hair. She looked just like i did when i was a child. She is perfekt."

"Corina is doing well in her job. She is helping Katelynn with homework and teaching her new things."

"Another thing where Katelynn reminds me of myself is with her choise of friends. Every boy in the city adores her."

"By befriending both young and old, Katelynn was soon done with her first childhood aspiration. I had to tell her to leave to older men alone though, and go for those at her own age first."

"Corina made sure to help Katelynn with her intelectual skills too, but I am not sure who teaches who as Katelynn seams to win all the games."

"Tyson and I are still hot and heavy for each other, he is a wonderfull man."

"And now onto the internet, lets see what the public says about us."