Author Topic: Pond possible?  (Read 72058 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Pond possible?
« on: November 13, 2015, 09:47:52 PM »
Is there any way to get a pond, not a swimming pool made so it looks like a pond but a real, fishing hole type pond, on your lot?  I've tried a variety of build cheats but so far can't find that nor the fishing sign.  I'll probably have to wait till the next ep comes out.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Pond possible?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 10:25:49 PM »
Do you mean like this?

To find the pond, first use the cheat bb.showhiddenobjects then in build mode, go to the right hand side of the catalogue and click filter items. From there select content and then check the box that says debug. Only debug iitems will now be displayed. I would suggest starting at the bottom of the catalogue and look for what appears to be just the greenery around the edge of the pond (no visible water) it's not named so mousing overit won't show what it is. In my game, it is between a fishing sign and a drink in a green stemmed glass.

**I always have some trouble finding things here. After you select debug on the right hand side, I would then go to the search field on the left of the screen, type debug and hit return. This seems to bring up more things.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2015, 04:49:38 AM »
Thank you Twinmum I did find it.  I searched for Quill fruit and then just scrolled through everything like I was window shopping.  LOTS of fun stuff!  I tried putting a pond inside my building and it does work just like a pond should with fish leaping up right up out of the floor!!  I laughed so hard.  The water disappears when you put it inside so all you see is the surrounding stuff and ship jumping out of your carpet.  So I decided against an inside real pond and went for a swimming pool/fishing hole instead.  I'll post pictures in the Show Me Your Moo thread.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2016, 03:48:46 PM »
It worked!  I just placed a pond in my granite falls forest lot.  8)

Offline A.n.m2cool

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2018, 02:59:35 AM »
Idk if it's just the PC version that can do ponds but I can't get my ps4 game to do it and all the videos I see on making a fish pond is on the PC...if anyone knows how to get it working on the ps4 please let me know..thanks :)

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2018, 11:32:10 PM »
You don't need the fishing pond from debug to make something fishable.  Just make a pool, and place a fishing sign next to it (from debug).  That way, you Sims will be able to fish or swim --- or both 8)!

anything