Author Topic: Roux Dynasty  (Read 5994 times)

Offline december22

• Llama Wrangler
Roux Dynasty
« on: November 01, 2015, 12:57:22 PM »
So this is my first ever go at this. Now the challenges are coming to an end (sob) I thought I'd have a go at the dynasty. This will be different to most others I've read as it will be told through the eyes of my founder, with only a little input from me here and there. I'm not used to camera work so please bear with me. I hope you enjoy and any constructive criticism greatly appreciated.

Imagine what it would be like to meet your great-great-great-great grandchild. To see how their lives have turned out, if they still have your eyes, how the family name has been carried forward.

Chapter 1 - Introductions

I'm Michael, and I've never known my family. Though I had a very happy childhood I have always longed for a big happy family, all living together. But not just a normal family. I want to see each generation, to see the legacy I can create. And for that I need to find the key to immortality, no easy feat; but possible I hope!

I've decided to start my quest in Willow Creek and have generously been given $10000 to get me started. Wish me luck
Michael x

Offline december22

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Roux Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2015, 01:46:19 PM »
Chapter 2- In The Beginning

So here I am with a big empty field to my name and not much else. Maybe I should build some sort of dwelling... But the pub is more appealing!

I meet a few nice guys. It's good to meet the locals, and they really do make me feel welcome. It seems I've made a good choice moving to Willows. Maybe after a couple of drinks I'll go see what the rest of the neighbourhood has to offer.

I don't know where the day has gone! I spent the afternoon in the park and met some amazing people. Hopefully some will be lifelong friends. I even felt sparks fly with one, but I don't want to seem too keen. I think I should wait a few days before making a move. It was late when I got back and I didn't really have the energy to build a house as you can see. But who needs walls and doors? As someone who loves the outdoors there is nothing better than sleeping under the stars, well, after I've got a full tummy!

Day 2 of my new life and it's no fun living on my own. I can see myself getting bored and lonely really easily, plus there's no one here to clean up my mess!I think its time to find some room mates.

Meet Summer, Liberty and Travis. My new roomies! Travis doesn't seem happy with the arrangement but I'm sure I can win him over eventually! I'm so happy I got my crush to move in. I really think she's the one, I hope she feels the same way!

With the money they have brought in I can finally build a proper house. It's my first time doing anything like this so I'll be happy as long as its watertight! It might take something a little more grand to make Travis happy though.

So here it is! My first build. Ok so its nothing special and it still needs a few little touches but its mine and I built it myself. Proud moment!
P.S. I hope I'm not jinxing it by putting in a double bed. I've  to ask her out yet...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2015, 03:38:17 AM »
I like hearing the story from the founder's point of view.  Well done!  Can hardly wait till the next chapter.  Oh, and your founder is soooo handsome.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline december22

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2015, 10:23:37 AM »
Chapter 3- The One

Just a little update for you all. I finally asked Summer on a date and was so glad she accepted. We got on better than I ever imagined. I think we're made for each other. It even ended with our very first kiss. I don't think I could get any happier!

It's been a couple of hours since our date and we still haven't stopped flirting with each other. I'm not sure what comes over me but I really think she's the one and I think to myself, why wait? I take the plunge and ask that all important question.

I mean what was I thinking!! I've known her less than 24 hours and I'm asking her to marry me. I instantly feel stupid. I just know shes going to say no. I've totally blown this.

But no!!! She's said yes!!! I had to ask her twice just to make sure I wasn't dreaming it. I'm the happiest man alive! Best get planning the wedding then!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2015, 02:25:56 PM »
Great start! I can't wait to see their children.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Ferretmania

• Occult
  • FerretmaniaDK on Origin
    • World Of Sims
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2015, 01:28:58 PM »
Great start and good luck.

Summer and Michael looks cute together, I'm sure they'll have adorable children.
I only live in real life when my sims need a break ;)

Raven's Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2015, 03:01:22 PM »
I just caught up on your dynasty so far! It looks really good, I love your founder, very handsome. Trav, Lib, and Summer make amazing helpers, trust me, I know ;D Can't wait to see the kids!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2015, 12:35:38 AM »
Best of luck with your dynasty. :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline december22

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2015, 09:38:55 AM »
Thanks for the good luck wishes. I seem to binge play my game so updates may be sporadic.

Chapter 4 - My First Week In Willows

Just thought I'd update you all as to what's been going on in the first week of my fresh start. After Summer, Liberty and Trent moved in I thought it would be good to throw a house party to meet the neighbours. I put on the food while Summer tended the bar. Everyone seemed to have fun dancing.

At the party I overhead someone talking about Ambrosia and its life giving properties. It sounds almost good to be true! Apparently you have to be a really good cook to be able to make it and you also need certain fish and plants to produce it. Its always been my goal to get high up in the culinary career so that's perfect. I went and got a job straight away. Liberty and Trent are both helping in finding the ingredients while Summer takes care of the house.

Liberty seemed to take naturally to fishing and soon enough we had success. Our first Angelfish.

Work has been going well and I'm hoping for a promotion soon. I had a few days off so it seemed the perfect time for a wedding! I have to say Summer looked absolutely stunning in her dress and there was an excellent turnout. It was lovely to see everyone celebrating our big day with us.

Wedding, perfect time for a workout!

Hosting a wedding is very tiring! While the other guests were enjoying our hospitality I took Summer to the bedroom. I told her how much I loved her and how special she was. Time to go to bed for cuddles.

I have to say its been a fantastic first week for me; lots of new friends, a new house, a beautiful wife. Summer must be settling in well, and she's definitely eating well looking at her growing belly. It must be all the parties we've been having.

She has been feeling rather unwell lately as well. Maybe she's eaten some bad food? I hope she's feeling better soon...

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2015, 04:56:35 PM »
Woo! Heir incoming! And... the first angelfish, congrats. :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2015, 06:35:58 PM »
Nice to see Summer as a dynasty spouse. Good luck!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2015, 09:58:40 PM »
I think the first Angelfish, Potion of Youth, and Death Flower, must be such a momentous occasion! I personally am to scared to try an ID, I have a hard enough time keeping track of things in my Legacy!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2015, 10:57:06 PM »
I really love Summer as a Dynasty spouse, I had her in a practice run and her babies are so beautiful! You are doing so well and the house is gorgeous  :D

Offline tjtemple

• Occult
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2015, 01:10:27 PM »
I love the pic of the wedding ceremony. I never thought of doing mine in the gardens; I always just plonk an arch in the house! Keep at it. Mine are at gen 4 and it's exhausting!

anything