Author Topic: Alien Child  (Read 6339 times)

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
Alien Child
« on: October 21, 2015, 10:52:21 PM »
Hi again! My alien female sim had a baby and when she was born, she looked like a normal sim. When she aged up, she continued to look normal (no blue skin). I've not had any experiences w/children from aliens before. She is half alien and half human. Her mother wears the disguise as a human. Thanks!

Offline dodi90

• Occult
Re: Alien Child
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2015, 01:58:43 AM »
Well if the sim father is a normal there is only 50 percent chance the kids are pure blood alien. You need to be born as pure blood alien in order to fully use the power.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Steellace

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2015, 09:33:26 AM »
If your offspring is going to have the alien skin from her mother, you will know when she's born.  If she's born normal, she won't turn into an alien later (i.e., turn blue).  The mom wearing the disguise doesn't impact the chances of the baby being normal/alien as far as I've seen.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2015, 05:24:47 PM »
Ah Ok, then it must just be random then if they get the alien parent's skin. When I removed her disguise, she had kind of a purple skin and not blue. I'll upload a pic in a bit.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2015, 10:48:07 PM »
I know this isn't a help thing, but still related. I had her try or a baby again and this time I got my little purple alien child. Mom's skintone is normally purple and not blue; at least on my end it is. I'll post a pic of her in the proper section.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2015, 04:43:50 PM »
@Sonshine so are these children half-aliens then? I'm confused about your reference to her 'removing her disguise' yet you said the child was born looking like a normal sim-baby. I haven't played around with alien/sim genetics, must get around to it, sounds intriguing. All the half alien children I have had in my dynasty were not under my control but they all had the blue skin tone from the alien mother but looked exactly like normal sims... apart from being blue that is!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline BigMud

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2015, 07:26:45 PM »
Actually, this has happened to me before in a 100 baby challenge I played when GTW first came out, my founder kept woohooing with aliens in disguise but her babies all came out looking exactly like human sims. They could do the secret handshake with each other though, and talk about weird atmospheric pressure, stuff like that. I remember being frustrated that I couldn't get beautiful blue and green sims... It hasn't happened to me since I stopped playing that file, though.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2015, 07:53:40 PM »
Playalot,  Yes, they are half alien and they do look like normal sims except no hair and the skintone. Also their abilities. The first daughter is totally human except for conversation topic ability and the secret handshake. This is all that half aliens will be able to have. Not sure what will happen if I mate them up w/full aliens. Time will tell. If you don't mind a couple of pics, I can post them here. BigMud, I'm not sure what the chances are of them having the special skintone. Maybe ask somebody who is able to look into the game files.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2015, 11:27:10 PM »
Since technically, I shouldn't post just kind of a show off pic here, I'll post the url of the forum you can find the pics in: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,20929.125.html

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2015, 12:55:29 AM »
Wow @Sonshine your alien is very beautiful!

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2015, 02:38:58 AM »
Yes, thanks to custom hair and makeup. :)  She just had her 3rd child and he also has the alien skintone. I also discovered that about half of her co-workers are alien. I have read that their skintone was blue so I was pretty surprised that she has purple skin, lol.

Offline Steellace

• Townie
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2015, 10:29:02 AM »
All of my aliens that have been born from abductions have the purple skin.  I've only seen a couple of blue aliens, and they were generated by the game.  I don't know if this is a "rule" or not, but that's been my experience.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2015, 09:11:01 PM »
Hi Steellace! This lady was generated by the game so I guess that means that it isn't a rule. I'm working her up in the science career now and I want to take her to Sixam and see what kind of sims I find there.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2015, 03:00:40 PM »
All nooboos 'made' by the Pollinator (i.e. from abduction) are 100% alien. And yes, if you keep playing the generations you can end up with all sorts of 'levels' of alien hybrids.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2015, 11:20:02 PM »
Hi Julianne! In my alien family, my alien lady's first daughter was full on human (human father). Her next 2 children were half human and half alien. Her youngest is full alien, but she has an alien father. I split her up w/her original mate and had her marry the alien that she met at work. His skin is blue and her daughter's skin is purple like mommy's.

Edit:  For her first child, she is still half alien and not full human, but she looks full human. The other two half alien children do look alien.