Author Topic: Alien in disguise/ Double Life achievment  (Read 8648 times)

Offline Franki

• Occult
Alien in disguise/ Double Life achievment
« on: October 17, 2015, 11:54:44 PM »
I'm currently trying without much success to get the double life achievement where your sim marries an alien in disguise without finding out that the potential partner is an alien. so far no luck so I'm curious as to how anyone else was able to achieve it.. any tips??
Straud/Masters - Tangled and defying untangling attempts

I Aten't Dead - Granny Weatherwax

Offline Ferretmania

• Occult
  • FerretmaniaDK on Origin
    • World Of Sims
Re: Alien in disguise/ Double Life achievment
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 04:05:08 AM »
I never tried to get this, but I got curious and did a search and found the following tip.

1. Get relationship up high enough to propose. If you get to proposal without being noticed, you wont get any higher than that, because you will get discovered at proposal.
2. Erase memory with your alien skills. This will reset your feelings for the other sim, but it will also erase their memory of  you being an alien as well.
This shouldn't reset  your relation to each other , so you should still be engaged.
3. Elope

I have no idea if it works , but might be worth a try.
I only live in real life when my sims need a break ;)

Raven's Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Franki

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2015, 02:43:08 AM »
Tried this with several sims and it works to a point.. they still remember that the partner is a known alien thus cancelling out the achievement. back to the drawing board on how to do it.
Straud/Masters - Tangled and defying untangling attempts

I Aten't Dead - Granny Weatherwax

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2015, 12:13:45 AM »
I just accidentally got this achievement. Here's the run-down of how it happened. When the notification came up I was shocked because I wasn't even trying for it. My Sim chatted up a Sim at the nightclub. While chatting, he had the options to talk about weird atmospheric pressure, do secret handshake, etc, so I knew she was also an alien. He did some of those socials. They ended the night as not quite friends. The next day, she called and asked to hang out. When she came over, they became friends and had a budding romance started. The only romantic interactions I did were flirt and compliment appearance. He then asked her to move in. After she moved in, he asked her on a date (which they did at home). During the date, more flirting and complimenting appearance, then first kiss. He asked her to be his girlfriend. At that point, I just wanted them to be able to sleep in the same bed. The next day, he got a whim to marry her. More flirting, compliment appearance, and other low-level romantic socials. He then proposed,they eloped immediately, and the achievement popped up. I thought it was weird because they did the alien socials, and she showed up as a "known alien," but she didn't know he was an alien.