Author Topic: World ideas  (Read 4079 times)

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
World ideas
« on: September 26, 2015, 12:55:43 AM »
I'm thinking of recreating some of the Sims 4 neighbourhoods for Sims 3. I was wondering whether to stick with base game content, or use all of the EPs to get the end result more true to the originals. What do people think? With Sims 3 completed, do more people have all of the EPs now, or is there still a demand for base-game only content?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: World ideas
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 01:38:16 AM »
I love this idea!! I would definitely love to see Sims 4 worlds made into something we can play in Sims 3.

Maybe what you can do is offer two types of whatever worlds you create? A basic version made with base game items only. And then a version that has items from all expansions.

Just note which expansions you use so that way if someone downloads it, but is missing an expansion they'll know some items maybe missing.

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline fivine

• Goofball
  • Townie
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 01:22:29 AM »
It s a real interesting idea. Base game should be enough and leave open doors for everyone. Maybe the most important here is to see the same sims with their own story/personalities, and the TS4 objects, houses are not full of things which would requires all the sims3 EPs.
I m curious to see if you can fit all the neighborhoods in only 1 world (i think so but)
Have luck in your project!

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2015, 07:25:54 AM »
Sounds like fun.  If you do it and want help, well, I helped build Union Cove.  (Buildings and landscapes, not the map.)
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Velouria

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2016, 02:33:22 AM »
I've turned the island of Windenburg into a mysterious Elven island. All fantasy themed builds, and pointy eared Sims living in them!

anything