Author Topic: The Grim Reaper's Immortal Dynasty - Moving Dynasty To Sims 4  (Read 11652 times)

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
The Grim Reaper's Immortal Dynasty - Moving Dynasty To Sims 4
« on: September 21, 2015, 06:11:49 PM »
Chapter List:

Generation 1 - Grim Reaper
Introduction
Chapter 1 - The Stages Of Ice Cream Depression
Chapter 2 - Too Many Women
Miscellaneous
The Insane Immortal Dynasty/My last Immortal Dynasty Attempt

This is not a Hall of Fame attempt due to the fact I have an obsession with mods. I will occasionally break a rule to make it more interesting, but I will try my best to not use to many cheats. I want to say a special thanks to the forum members who read the plot and the person who helped me develop this plot.  :D
------------
Grim was not your average founder, in fact he despised Immortal dynasties. Ever since he saw Metro post,"The Immortal Dynasty Rules",he knew it was going to be trouble. He just never excepted that he would lose his job over it. It had started out as a normal day, sims dying all across the realms. He would never admit it, but sometimes he had a soft spot for sims. Unless they of course had a Watcher. Watchers were despised creatures that no sim should ever want. They controlled your every move and sometimes allowed you to live forever. Grim was contempt with just reaping sims and avoiding watchers when ever possible. Though you can't help feel sorry for the poor sims that get stuck under their strangling grasps. Grim pulled out his list of names, (though he used a tablet in the sims 4), and walked to the nearest house where the sim was. When he walked through the door he knew something was off. When his eyes placed the four council members and the strange clown dude he finally understood what was happening. Once a century Grim was checked up on by the council members, A.K.A "Deaths R Us." Who did you think made all the "R Us" stores out there? It seemed they were all busy gaming, the usual.

Grim cleared his throat in an effort to make them stop gaming. After all, he had a busy schedule of deaths to tend too.
One by one they glanced up from their computers to look at him,but only did the fairy women pay his attention.
"Have a sit Grim."
Grim plopped down on one of the nearest sofas.

"You know I have a schedule to attend to."
"We're well aware, actually we're hear to discuss the death rates."
Grim stared at the little log cabin house. It was part of the councils "charm" to randomly show up at houses.
"The death rates have gone down, sims aren't dying like the use to ever since Metro's Immortal Dynasty. She ended up spitting out the words like venom. Grim knew that this was bad,really bad. She had quickly turned from a cheerful person to a venomous snake.

"Have you met Happy Reaper yet Grim?"
Grim jerked up from the chair.
"What is this foolishness!"
"He's part of the team now Grim, do you have a problem with that?"
"It depends on the position he will be taking."
Grim stared her right in the eye.
"Meet him yourself Grim, no one can resist his charm, you know what, go sit by him for the rest of the meeting."

Grim sulked to the sofa, which has somehow been moved to the middle of the room and sat by the most ridiculous man of his time. Which means a lot knowing that he has have lived over 5,000 years. Grim was pouting, like a little child while the council continued talking.
"Now Grim, we have all known you have served the realms well, but it's time for a new face. In order for the death rates to go up we must make death look, glorious, fun. That's why we have hired Happy Reaper."

At first it didn't sink in and Grim was tempted to jump up and down and scream,"I don't hear you!"
Then he began talking.
"It would be a honor to become the Reaper."

"It's not that we don't appreciate you Grim, it's just sims haven't been dying a lot since Metro's Dynasty. It's time we get rid of you Grim. I mean, who can resist not dying when they hear Happy Reaper! Show them Happy!"
"It's time to die boys and girls!" He sounded like a creepy clown out of a horror film, Grim knew that's not how it's suppose to be.

Once the truth sunk in, that they would be replacing him he became furious. You can't replace someone who has been working in his line of work forever. When one of the council member saw his reaction and he quickly reacted.
"Now Grim-"

"You can't replace me, I'm the Grim Reaper!"

"Grim calm down!"

"You know it's the proper thing to do Grim."
"Proper thing! Maybe we should replace you, all of you!"

"You do bring up a valid point Grim. If you can manage to complete an immortal dynasty of your own then you may have your position back and descendants then you can run the council. If you somehow manage to stand your watcher of course."

He jerked his fingers up and Happy changed.

"We here by declare you the Reaper, unless Grim Reaper manages to complete an immortal dynasty then you must give up your position as well as all the members on the council shall too."

Grim watched as Happy took my cloak and turned it into a purple mess.
He then abruptly turned to stare at his new cloak, that was extra big.

"What have you done!"

"How could you!"

"Grim sit!"
"I'm done with this crap! I have people to reap!
"Oh no you don't!"
With a jerk of his fingers Grim was transported in magic.
"I didn't agree with this!"

Hi Grim! Welcome to your lot!
"Are you a Watcher?
Yep.
"My life, is over!"

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
Re: The Grim Reaper's Immortal Dynasty - Introduction
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2015, 11:26:53 PM »
Clever premise!  I'm looking forward to it!
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

Offline fivine

• Goofball
  • Townie
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2015, 12:48:32 PM »
nice idea and start.
will follow it with interest!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2015, 04:38:43 PM »
Fantastic! Bookmarked.  ;D
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2015, 06:41:33 AM »
Ooo can't wait for more ;-)
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

karlissa

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2015, 04:57:52 AM »
Yikes, I don't want to see Happy Grim on the job!

Go ordinary Grim!

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2015, 03:45:06 AM »
Good start! Poor Grim :(

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2015, 09:28:12 PM »
I just want to say a big thankyou to everyone who has commented, you guys are awesome and I will try getting back to the comments as soon as possible. I've been having some unusual mac trouble, and may have to go in for repairs. It may be awhile for when I update though, let me tell you, Grim is quite a character. :D

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2015, 08:15:40 PM »
Gotta love how those immortal dynasties put Grim out of work :)

It came to me when I thought about your 16 immortals, hope you're okay with that. :)

What a great beginning. Happy Reaper is the stuff of nightmares.

Thanks KRae! I tried my absolute best, I think this will be a interesting dynasty.

Clever premise!  I'm looking forward to it!

nice idea and start.
will follow it with interest!

Fantastic! Bookmarked.  ;D

Glad to hear you guys like it!

Ooo can't wait for more ;-)

I got my computer issues almost sorted out and found out how to update if I had the pictures already. Sadly that means I can't update my other story(yet), but I can update this one!  ;D

Yikes, I don't want to see Happy Grim on the job!

Go ordinary Grim!

You will have to sadly suffer through 8 generations of Happy Reaper. Though I think Grim will get his revenge.

Good start! Poor Grim :(

Thanks CeresIn! Grim will definitely be griping.

karlissa

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2015, 11:55:35 AM »
You will have to sadly suffer through 8 generations of Happy Reaper. Though I think Grim will get his revenge.

I'm suddenly very intrigued about how Normal Grim would react to seeing Happy Reaper take one of his helpers.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2015, 03:26:19 PM »

I'm suddenly very intrigued about how Normal Grim would react to seeing Happy Reaper take one of his helpers.
Ditto!!! It's gonna be kind of weird "have a lovely afterlife, oh by the way, smell this fake flower on my lapel quickly"
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2015, 10:02:57 PM »

I don't exactly know how he will handle it, hopefully he won't fight anyone. I can't go having him break the forum rules!

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2015, 10:05:05 PM »
>:(
Ditto!!! It's gonna be kind of weird "have a lovely afterlife, oh by the way, smell this fake flower on my lapel quickly"

It will be strange from the traditional way you see death in the sims, though I don't want to ruin the surprise.  :)

anything