Author Topic: The Hasslich Prettacy- Ch.79 & 5th Gen Heir Vote Open Now!  (Read 8511 times)

Offline Peachykeen

• Llama Wrangler
The Hasslich Prettacy- Ch.79 & 5th Gen Heir Vote Open Now!
« on: September 09, 2015, 08:04:18 AM »
Hey guys! I'm a long-time lurker here and have so enjoyed reading everyone's stories!  What a creative community you have here!

I am currently three generations into my prettacy and thought I would share it here.  This isn't a traditional legacy (I did not buy the knight statue), but I play with no cheats. Other rules are only one baby with any given man, matriarchal lineage, no gender influencing, short lifespan, and no CC (other than clothes) or hair color changing for heirs. Spares are fair game ;) Heirs may marry but may not have children after doing so.

First chapter is below, and I will update with each new chapter. But if you'd like to catch up, you can read the first few generations on my blog:

Founder Generation Index

Generation II Index

Generation III Index

The Hasslich Prettacy starts out with my founder, Grainna Hasslich.

Chapter One - I'm Gonna Make This Place Your Home

Meet our founder - Grainna Hasslich. Not exactly a traditional beauty, but her green eyes and flowing locks do lend her a certain allure. Upon aging into a young adult, Grainna was faced with a difficult decision - attempt to make a life for herself in her hometown of Sunset Valley - where appearance means everything - or start over, somewhere new and unfamiliar, all alone?

But Grainna was an only child and had recently lost her parents to old age. No one in in Sunset Valley wanted to be associated with the strange-looking, blue-skinned girl and she knew none of the superficial men there would ever give her a second glance. She had no friends and was fiercely lonely - so she realized she had nothing to lose by leaving.

And so it was decided - Grainna Hasslich was leaving Sunset Valley behind for good. She didn't have much money (her parents' home in the Valley only sold for $20,000) and she didn't have a job or even any skills to speak of - but she DID have a plan. Grainna was determined; she would found a legacy, create a successful lineage, and surround herself with family. Grainna was convinced that by founding a legacy, she would never be lonely again.

Grainna had heard that her great-great-great-great aunt Elphie had once started a legacy in Willow Creek. According to family lore, Elphie's legacy had spanned many generations - but all of Elphie's descendants had mysteriously vanished without a trace. Grainna's mother insisted it was a mass alien abduction, but Grainna paid no attention - her mom had always been a little insane.

And so, alien abduction theories notwithstanding, Grainna gathered her courage and bought herself a tiny cottage in a nice neighborhood in Willow Creek.

The house was small, but Grainna didn't need much. She intentionally left most of her things behind when she moved, not wanting to be reminded of her lonely former self. And so Grainna found she had plenty of space to store her sparse wardrobe and the framed photos of her mom and dad. Of course she knew that she would need to renovate as her plans for a legacy got underway, but there was plenty of land for that, and in the meantime the place was comfy and cozy - exactly what she needed.

On her first night in Willow Creek, Grainna thought it best not to let any grass grow under her feet. She'd passed a bar on her drive into town, so she decided that it was as good a place as any to start. She nervously walked in and sat down at the bar. How would these people react to her? Would they judge her on her looks, would they be just as superficial as the people back in Sunset Valley?

A pretty blonde sat down next to her, and Grainna braced herself for what would come next.

But the blonde turned to her and smiled: Hi, I'm Dina Caliente! I haven't seen you around here before. Are you new to town?

Grainna: I just moved in today, actually. I bought the little cottage across from that big haunted mansion.

Dina: Oh! You must mean Ophelia Villa. I'm from Oasis Springs and don't get out to Willow Creek very often, but everyone knows the Goth place. Don't worry, they're nice people, just a little odd.

Grainna was happy to hear it - she felt right at home with odd! She chatted away some more with Dina, who invited her to join her and her friends at a new club in town the next night. Grainna couldn't believe her luck - her first night in Willow Creek and already she was making friends!

Online MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: The Hasslich Legacy (A Prettacy)
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 08:34:22 AM »
Grainna is definitely...different. Good luck to her! I'm looking forward to seeing her children.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline fivine

• Goofball
  • Townie
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 09:54:10 AM »
Just fantastic, i love it.
Gonna follow that one

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 02:05:51 PM »
She's not the worst looking prettacy sim I've seen, but she may be the worst semi-realistic one I've seen. Please don't repeat this to Grainna.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2015, 03:36:30 PM »
Welcome! This is going to be interesting. Can't wait to see how the genetics play out.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Peachykeen

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2015, 08:55:46 PM »
Thank you for the warm welcome!! I'm excited that Grainna has piqued a little interest here!

My next chapter is up on the blog (link below!), but please remember that this is Chapter 51, which picks up in the middle of Generation 3!  Links to the Generation 1, 2 and 3 index are in the first post if you'd like to catch up there first.

Chapter 51: Cinder-Emmie, Cinder-Emmie

Offline fivine

• Goofball
  • Townie
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2015, 12:18:16 AM »
O I can't go on wordpress here (blogspot either), so. Nevermind i m sure other readers are enjoying your story.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Peachykeen

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2015, 10:18:59 PM »
New chapter is up!

Just another reminder, this chapter picks up in the third generation.  If you'd like to catch up, all chapters are available on my wordpress (links are in the original post!).

Chapter Fifty-Two - A Change Would Do You Good

Change abounds in the Hasslich house!  Who comes, who goes, and who ages into a teen?

Chapter Fifty Two : A Change Would Do You Good

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Hasslich Legacy (A Prettacy) - Updated 9/12
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2015, 03:45:12 PM »
Just finished chapter 23. I'm loving your story so far and will keep an eye out for the rest making it's way over onto your blog. :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Peachykeen

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2015, 08:15:34 PM »

Chapter Fifty Three - Broken Promises

Dean returns!

Chapter Fifty Three : Broken Promises

Offline Peachykeen

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2015, 09:41:18 PM »

Chapter Fifty Four - Little Fighter

Emmeline takes care of business in...

Chapter Fifty Four : Little Fighter

Offline Peachykeen

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2015, 08:39:26 PM »
Chapter Fifty Five - On Bended Knee

So sorry this update has taken so long, but life has been a little chaotic lately.  But finally, here is the next chapter!

Andalie's plant-friend gives her some interesting advice in.....

Chapter Fifty Five : On Bended Knee

Offline Peachykeen

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Hasslich Legacy (A Prettacy) - Ch.56 Dreams & Nightmares (Upd. 9/22)
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2015, 09:00:31 PM »
Chapter Fifty Six - Dreams & Nightmares

Meet George in:

Chapter Fifty Six : Dreams & Nightmares

Offline Peachykeen

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Hasslich Legacy (A Prettacy) - Chapter 55: On Bended Knee (Updated 9/21)
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2015, 07:54:16 PM »
Chapter Fifty Seven - Coo Coo C'Choo, Mrs. Robinson

Flirtation, betrayal, and an unexpected fatality in...

Chapter Fifty Seven : Coo Coo C'Choo, Mrs. Robinson

Offline Peachykeen

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Hasslich Legacy (A Prettacy) - Chapter 58: Come Together (Upd 10/1)
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2015, 06:30:45 PM »
I can't believe it, but here is the last chapter in Generation Three!

And stay tuned for Keeping Up With The Hasslich's Part II!

Chapter Fifty Eight - Come Together

The Hasslich family moves on after their recent loss, and the Fourth Generation heir is announced in...

Chapter Fifty Eight : Come Together

anything