Author Topic: male sim pregnant but no alien abduction  (Read 3893 times)

Offline Trinkis175

• Nooboo
male sim pregnant but no alien abduction
« on: September 07, 2015, 07:52:09 PM »
I have a male sim and I got him to woohoo with the maid and a day later he turns out to be pregnant but she isn't  an alien, what the heck is going on?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: male sim pregnant but no alien abduction
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 09:52:16 PM »
Welcome to the forum Trinkis175, I couldn't find anything on the EA Bug forum about this either. Your male sims shouldn't even be able to get pregnant when woohooing with a female alien anyway, that was removed from the game months ago. The only way to get a male sim pregnant is for him to be abducted and then he will get 'sparkles' coming out of his stomach from time to time. Are you using any mods that might have caused this? Like the 'Babies for Everyone' mod?
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline meubanks

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2016, 02:02:45 PM »
It is possible to "miss" an alien abduction in the Sims 4, although it is more likely in a multi-sim household, where the abducted Sim is not the active one. TS4 doesn't necessarily do the "attention grabbing" things that previous versions did to announce the abduction. It is a bit more low key.

However, an alien pregnancy will normally produce an occasional "sparkly" animation on the Sims belly. If it is a glitched pregnancy, it is most likely caused by a mod. I've never heard of any such bug on the official forums.

Sorry, I repeated some stuff from Playalot's post because I didn't read it carefully before I typed this. I'm too lazy to edit though. Sorry about the redundancy.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 02:50:44 PM »
One time before I got GTW, a male Sim got pregnant.  It only happened once.  I don't know if that was a bug or not.

anything