Author Topic: The Vitale Immortal Dynasty, Chapter 6: A Little Bit Of Romance  (Read 13011 times)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Vitale Immortal Dynasty, Chapter 6: A Little Bit Of Romance
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2015, 02:57:00 AM »
@Roxanne07 I can't see your screenshots either.  :( Hopefully they reappear for you without you having to redo all the links!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2015, 05:37:15 PM »
Roxanne, no pics.  Never heard of the picture thingie you are using.  Lots of folks use photobucket, ( I don't like it) and I use Mediafire.  So far never a problem with it but I pay for the service so I have more space.  It also has a free service.  It's tricky to use at first and not much in the way of editing.  There is also Picassa.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2015, 07:43:17 PM »
Hi. There is also imagur (think I spelt that correctly?) I know @Trip uses it, or used it... And I think I have too (I know I have an account)! I did start out with photobucket, but if you go past your bandwidth it doesn't show the images...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2015, 03:25:21 PM »
Yeah, I use photobucket and have had to pay for more storage as I'm way over the free threshold but I think the other services are probably better. I'm just too lazy to be bothered changing. *Creature of habit* Saying that though, I haven't had any problems with it.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2015, 03:12:56 PM »
@Playalot yeah only reason I know is due to the number of stories I've seen where people complain that the images have gone AWOL! Personally I haven't had an issue with it...
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Roxanne07

• Occult
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2015, 12:36:40 AM »
Thank you all for your replies.  :) 

Yeah, I'll definitely be using one of the services you suggested. They all seem like good choices. I don't think I'll go over the bandwidth anytime soon as I don't upload that many pictures, but if I ever do it won't be a problem. I'll pay for more space if  it's good otherwise I'll switch to another one.

On a side (?) note, yay! The pictures are back! ( at least for now! ) I'll use another photo hosting website from now on but it's a relief I don't have to look for the pictures on my computer and replace all the broken links! I'm saving the screenshots to my computer by chapter so that I have them ready if I ever have to upload them again.

Thanks again for your help!  :)

Offline Ferretmania

• Occult
  • FerretmaniaDK on Origin
    • World Of Sims
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2015, 05:54:50 AM »
Yay I was waiting for the pictures to come back so I could read your story...Just to find out that I've all catched up. No idea why I didn't comment so here goes.

Your Founder is very pretty and I love her personality.
I love your introduction to the watcher and you write some great cliffhangers. Your storytelling is great and your take on J cracks me up.
Congrats to Zoe and Mitch for taking their relationship a step further.

So Gavin and Vera huh ? I like that.  Should be interesting to see how Vera tackles that :)
I only live in real life when my sims need a break ;)

Raven's Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Roxanne07

• Occult
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2015, 06:47:32 AM »
Yay I was waiting for the pictures to come back so I could read your story...Just to find out that I've all catched up. No idea why I didn't comment so here goes.

Your Founder is very pretty and I love her personality.
I love your introduction to the watcher and you write some great cliffhangers. Your storytelling is great and your take on J cracks me up.
Congrats to Zoe and Mitch for taking their relationship a step further.

So Gavin and Vera huh ? I like that.  Should be interesting to see how Vera tackles that :)

Thank you!  :)  I'm really glad to know that you liked the story, especially the cliffhangers!  ;D

I myself wonder how ( and whether ) Vera and Gavin will be together, but there's a high possibility! I guess I'll know for sure next time I play the family for a few hours and see what happens then!

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2016, 07:40:14 AM »
I'm moving this to the Stories Graveyard due to inactivity.  @Roxanne07 - you can revive this story by contacting a moderator.

Original Storyboard:  Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Stories