Author Topic: About the decorations  (Read 2006 times)

Offline cakemaniac22

• Nooboo
About the decorations
« on: July 30, 2015, 10:56:58 AM »
Hello good day.. just want to ask how decoration emotional aura works? Im quite confused in the system.. is there a grid how large is the affected area of the aura? like 2x2? 4x4? 8x8?

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
Re: About the decorations
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 12:24:44 PM »
Hello, cakemaniac 22, I'm not sure if I totally understand your question. Are you talking about the emotive lamps which can induce certain moods?
In that case the area affected will be 9 x 9 max. Welcome to the Forum!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ClayMask

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 01:20:41 PM »
I think what Cakemaniac is talking about is the moodlet that can be gotten from being near decorations, which gives between +1 and +3 happy.  I'm not certain of this, but it seems to affect a similar area as the emotional auras.  When I used to play Sims that lived indoors, I noticed that the decorated moodlets sometimes changed when I changed the shape of the room.  I never figured out why it worked this way.  Now my Sims live mostly outdoors, and I haven't seen any strange issues with the decorated moodlets recently.

Offline cakemaniac22

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2015, 10:09:55 AM »
Hello, cakemaniac 22, I'm not sure if I totally understand your question. Are you talking about the emotive lamps which can induce certain moods?
In that case the area affected will be 9 x 9 max. Welcome to the Forum!

Yeah about the emotional aura on every decorations.. I see it have 9x9 tiles? wow its big thanks Tixxis! :D

Offline cakemaniac22

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2015, 10:14:21 AM »
I think what Cakemaniac is talking about is the moodlet that can be gotten from being near decorations, which gives between +1 and +3 happy.  I'm not certain of this, but it seems to affect a similar area as the emotional auras.  When I used to play Sims that lived indoors, I noticed that the decorated moodlets sometimes changed when I changed the shape of the room.  I never figured out why it worked this way.  Now my Sims live mostly outdoors, and I haven't seen any strange issues with the decorated moodlets recently.

I see.... Thank you for the information Claymask! Thanks for answering Tixxis and Claymask :D

anything