Author Topic: Time for Thyme Again-December 30 - A Fond Sad Farewell  (Read 59168 times)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Time for Thyme Again
« Reply #195 on: September 30, 2015, 12:31:30 AM »
Oh wow... that was really moving. I'm sure that's exactly what Rez would have wanted. Saying goodbye is never easy.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #196 on: September 30, 2015, 03:46:25 PM »
How beautiful! Goodbye, Rez!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #197 on: September 30, 2015, 05:16:07 PM »
Juliet:  Sure good to be home again.  The vacay was great but.........what on earth are you doing Rom?

Romeo:  Just checking.  Say, Jules.  You don't think I'm fat do you?  I mean, I'm not getting a pudgy belly like Dad, am I?

Juliet:  Ummmm, well maybe you could leave off Spring's pastries for a bit, why?

Romeo:  Well, while we were at camp I met some cute girls but they wouldn't give me the time of day.  I over heard them laughing and snickering.  Something about, "He's cute but ewww, that fat gut".

Juliet:  OMG!  Well, that was rude!  Oh, I'm so sorry, Rom.

Romeo:  I didn't know what to do, or what to say.  I always thought I was pretty thin and trim.  It really hurt, Jules.

Juliet:  I had a similar experience.  Only for me I overheard people saying I was an "entitled little princess wannabe"  who had no style or class and was a snob.  I'm not a snob, am I Romeo?  I just want to have some friends, especially a boy friend.

Romeo:  Oh, Jules!  No, you are definitely NOT a snob.  What are we going to do?  We both want a little romance and here we are stuck in this dynasty thing with no love life allowed.

Juliet:  Look, we agreed to stick with the dynasty but that doesn't mean we can't have our little romances.  Just no marriage, no moving in or out and no nooboos.  So, you hit the gym and leave off the goodies and I'll try to figure out how to talk to folks better.

Romeo:  Sounds like a plan Sis.

Juliet:  Hugs, Bro.  We gotta stick together and........well.....we'll work it all out.  Love you.

Romeo:  You too.

W:  So, you happy to be home, Don?

Don: *breathing hard*  Hi W!  Yeah.  Sorry.  Can't chat.  Gotta run off these vacay calories.

W: And check out the neighborhood to see if any new ladies have moved in?

Don:  heheh.......Cya W!  Things to do, places to run to.........

Mal:  Mornin' Spring.

Spring:  mmmrrrrmmmfff

Mal:  Hmmm, someone hasn't had her morning brew I see.

Spring:  Need potion.

Mal:  On it!

Mal:  *whistling*

W:  Well you seem chipper today.

Mal:  Yep!  On top of the world again.

W:  How come?  Anything I should know about?

Mal:  Just a friend.  I actually made a friend who wasn't in the family.  My first friend!

W:  Hmmmm?  This friend, wouldn't be of the female persuasion would she?

Mal:  My oh my.  Would you look at that?  Shelves definitely need more potions.  Cya, W. *starts replicator*

W:  Romeo!  What's up dude?

Romeo:  Oh......*huff*.........hi.......*puff*......sorry........*huff*.......got......*puff*.....a.....
few......more.......*breathing really hard*.......

W:  *to self*..hmmmm, curioser and curioser*   I'll leave you to it then.  Bye..*what is going on here?*

Summer:   Ok.  You can do this!  The intrepid explorer and spelunker Lara Croft Thyme cautiously approaches the hidden entrance.  What treasure will she find?  Will there be monsters....?  She slowly looks in to the dark, mysterious, depths and.......

Summer:  Decides maybe today is not the day.  *sigh*

W:  What's up sweetie?

Summer:  Yikes!!  Oh, it's you W.  You scared me, and prolly saved me from a fate worse than death.

W:  Sorry honey bunch.  Didn't mean to.  So is Lara doing some exploring today?

Summer:  Mom sent me treasure hunting.  Says I need to start gathering stuff in case I need it for the museum.  I was going to go in there, but .......you know.....it's getting kind of late and.....

W:  Say no more.  Hey....isn't that a nice trove over there?

Summer:  Yes!!!  Thanks, Watcher!  *takes out hammer and chisel*

W:  Well, things seem to be back to normal here.  A bit weird but at least not moping.  So, you enjoying that new game thingie?

Spring:  Yeah.  Thanks for setting it up for us.  Really a lot of fun and a bit of exercise as well.  So, how was Summer?

W:  She's fine.  I apparently saved her, or "Lara" from a fate worse than death.  So what's up with that?  You know she probably won't use those crystals in the museum.

Spring:  Almost time for her teen birthday.  Wanted to make sure she was out of the house.  I've got some plans to make.  Meanwhile, a little fun for me.

W: Ok.  Just don't jump the gun.  No cake till her actually birthday.  Watch for bubbles and stuff.

Spring:  No worries.  If you don't mind?  I need to concentrate.  It's getting tricky.

W:  Sheesh.  Gamers!

What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #198 on: September 30, 2015, 05:23:33 PM »
Summer is the cutest little kid! I can't wait for her teen years. :)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #199 on: October 01, 2015, 01:35:33 PM »
Summer is the cutest little kid! I can't wait for her teen years. :)

Coming up soon!  I'm debating some side stories with our love lorn Landgraabs and Don and in game am debating moving whether Spring needs to move to "elder housing" or what so am doing some remodeling.  Building is still my favorite thing to do especially now there are so many more things to use.  A teenage Summer "could" stay in her childhood room, it's ok for a teen as well as a child, but I think eventually Spring is going to have to switch rooms.  I just can't decide if I should put her upstairs or down where her museum room is.  I contemplated taking the passion pit, aka pollinator's room, but it is so convenient for pollinator's I think it has to stay that way, even though the current one is getting a bit too old to safely do his job.  lol  With 20 offspring he certainly  helped a lot with population issues!

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #200 on: October 04, 2015, 12:50:23 AM »
Don:  Well....hello there lovely lady.  And how are you today?

Random Stranger:  *giggles*  Hello.

Don:  Say, would you like to........?

Watcher:  Don Lothario what on earth are you doing and why are you dressed like that?

Don:  Errrrrmmm hi W.  Uhhh, just thought I'd try a new style.  See if I still had the old appeal.

W: Well you can just "appeal" yourself to the back yard and work on that painting of Spring you started.

Don:  Oh, right!  Sorry, beautiful.  Chores to do.

Juliet:  What were you thinking Uncle Don?  Honestly!  At your age.  So, today is my birthday and no one has baked me a cake so far.  Kinda bummed.

Don:  Not to worry, kiddo.  It's on my list.  Just a few more strokes and I'll be done here.

Juliet:  True to your word Uncle Don.  This cake is awesome!!  Happy Birthday to me!

Don:  Happy birthday kiddo.  So you're going to be a young adult now eh?  Good luck with that. 

Juliet:  *Takes deep breath and blows.*

Don:  I got one more to do.  Romeo's birthday today as well.  Just great having twins.  Twice as much fun, twice as much work and twice as much trouble.

Juliet:  Whooooo hoooo!  I doubt I'll ever get used to this. Makes you dizzy.  Now to call Richard.......I've got plans for that guy!

Don:  Plans?  Do I want to know?

Juliet:  Why not?  This house needs a little romance and so do I!  I might not be able to have kids or get married but nothing says a consenting adult can't have a little fun.  Now I'm officially mature......well......just watch my smoke!!

W:Well you've just been full of all kinds of surprises today, Don.  New skill?  Company coming over?

Don:  Hi, W.  Never too old to learn and yes, but not my company.  Since I'm pretty much always in the mood thought I'd whip up some of these Cupid Juices.

W:  So who are these for?

Don:  Juliet, or rather her intended beau.

W: Juliet?!!  Oh, no!  She's not..........

Don:  Don't worry, W.  She knows what she can and can't do and have.  She's just having a spot of trouble with her plans so I thought I'd help her out.  Be prepared kind of thing.  Oh, yeah!  I'm good!  Just look at these babies.

W: So, I don't need to worry?

Don:  No.  It's all good.  Just one more for moi!  Who knows, some lovely lady just might come walking by.  *humms, "Be Prepared"*

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #201 on: October 04, 2015, 01:36:28 AM »
Oh Don! "Since I'm pretty much always in the mood thought I'd whip up some of these Cupid Juices." rolling!  ;D  It's so wrong it's just right!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #202 on: October 04, 2015, 03:05:45 PM »
Yep, Don's still got it. Nice of him to help out with Juliet's um endeavors.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #203 on: October 04, 2015, 06:41:28 PM »
Thanks, you two!  Don has always been my favorite character in this dynasty.  I even cracked my own self up thinking about that Boy Scout song and motto, "Be Prepared" coming from Don.  So here's what else happened that night.

W:  What are you up to Juliet?  I just saw Don in the garden, mixing some beverages he said were for you.

Juliet:  Oh, nothing much W.  Just need to have my needs filled for the night so quafing one of these oh, so, delicious Moodlet Solvers.  I just love watching the flames go up before I drink.

W:  Uh huh.  Right.  Why do I get the feeling I'll have to keep an eye on your this evening?

Juliet:  Hey!  Don't you be a spoil sport now!  I've just got some company coming over.  He should be here any second now.

Don:  She'll be ok W.  Just give her a few minutes of private convo for a bit while I chat with my daughter here.

Chelsea: She'll be alright W.  Just a young girl in need of friendship.  I'm sure Spring will keep an eye on her.

Spring:  Don't mind me you guys. I've got this newest baking book to study.

Richard:  Oh, hello Jules.. I feel kinda.....you know.....

Juliet:  It's ok Richard.  It's just Uncle Don's juice mix.  You look really nice tonight.  Say, did you know today was my birthday?  I'm not a teenager any more.  So....

Richard:  So happy birthday!  Gee, I never noticed how blue your eyes are.  You're so......so.......

Juliet:  So....??? *flirts*

Richard:  I dunno.  I feel so weird.  Something really strange is going on.  I think I need some fresh air.

Juliet:  You ok?  Let's go talk in the garden.

Richard:  Garden......yeah......weird....I don't know what came over me.  For a second there I thought I was.....you were.....we were.....weird....I need to go outside....

Juliet:  OMG I am so embarrassed!!  Are you ok?  I thought you were coming over to hang out with ME, not just flop down and do exercises.  Don't you even care about me a little bit?  Have I wasted my time flirting with you?

Richard:  *muffled*  one, two, three....10 more should do it....calm down.....pretty girl.....danger.....four....five....

Juliet:  So what's up exercise boy?  We going to......

Richard:  Whoa!  Hold on!  I'm sorry.  I just felt so weird there for a moment.  Jules, we're friends and all but geez, you're family!

Juliet:  We are NOT family!  Your dad is not my real blood uncle you know.

Juliet:  I can't believe this!!!  I've had a crush on you forever!  I thought you knew that!  I thought you had a crush on me too.    I had planned.....

Richard:  No....no....crush Jules.  You've been like my little sister, you know.  I thought you were cute and all and just being a friend.  I'm sorry Jules but.....

Jules:  You'd better go now.  Just go.....and don't plan on coming back any time soon.  If I get my hands on you it won't be for what I had planned.  GO!

Richard:  Sorry Jules.....sorry

Juliet:  You got THAT right!  You are the sorriest specimen I've ever known! 

Juliet: Men!  Who needs them anyway?!!!  From now on I focus on ME.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #204 on: October 05, 2015, 02:07:45 AM »
Ouch! Poor Juliet. :( Rejection is never a pleasant experience...

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #205 on: October 05, 2015, 05:30:58 PM »
W:  Soooo, nothin' like a day at the pool to set things right, right?  You have plans for the day besides goofing off?

Romeo:  Chill out, W.  I've got a bunch of Book of Life written, and I need some time to think, plans to make.

W: Plans?

Romeo:  Well, other than writing and writing and writing, I've got a lot of nothing much to do.  Right?  So I've been thinking.  Uncle Rez got old and passed on.  Aunt Spring will never pass on.  Uncle Don is now pretty long in the tooth so I expect any day now he'll pass on.  I'm not gonna like it of course, and I'll miss him a lot, but......

W:  But?....

Romeo:  Well, he had a pretty interesting "job" to do for the dynasty and town.  You know, keep the population up and all.  When he's gone, someone is going to have to fill that job.  Right?

W: Yeah, and?...

Romeo:  Well, my name IS Romeo after all so I figured maybe I could give it a shot.  Not like I'd be bringing any nooboos home or anything but it could fill in the gaps in my day.  I mean, I'm not bad looking.  I come from a good family.  Who could resist?

W: I'm not too sure about this Romeo.  I mean, there are a lot of guys still here in town and we still can fit someone in the house to take over the job.  I rather had other plans for you.

Romeo:  Well, I've got "plans" too.  I've invited someone over this evening to give it all a test run.

W: I see.  Well, we'll see how it all goes, won't we?

********************************************************************************************

Romeo:  So, that's how it's been Esther.  Sad times but we're moving on.  I'm so glad you were able to come over.  You know, I've always liked you a lot.

Esther:  Well, thank you, Romeo.  I've always liked you as well.

Romeo:  I hope you don't mind my saying this, but I think you are really pretty.  Smart too.

Esther:  Thank you.  I don't think anyone besides my mom has ever told me I was pretty before.  *blushes*

Romeo:  You've got to be kidding me.  You're gorgeous.  Everyone should see how lovely you are.  I hope you don't think me rude, or too bold or anything, but I've kind of had a crush on you ever since I first met you.

Esther:  Really?  You aren't just messing with me are you?  Because it would break my heart if I thought you weren't being honest.  You see, I've kind of had a crush on you as well.

Romeo:  Why would anyone want to break a heart as sweet and caring as yours?  I would never do that. 

Esther:  Oh, Romeo.  Do you, could you, care for me? 

Romeo:  I already do, Esther.  I already do.

Romeo:  You know I'm an author, right?  Well, I wrote something just for you.

Esther:  Oh, Romeo.  You are such a romantic.

Romeo:  Anything for you pretty lady.

Romeo:  Just a small token.....

Romeo:  Ummm, is it ok if.....?

Esther:  Definitely ok...

Romeo:  Could we......?   Should we.....?

Esther:  We could.....

Watcher:  sigh  I wish I was more sure about this.  Guess we'll just have to wait and see how it goes.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #206 on: October 05, 2015, 08:21:57 PM »
Hmm, someone's going to get hurt here. She seems pretty vulnerable.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #207 on: October 05, 2015, 09:30:17 PM »
Eekk... Maybe he needs a few more 'How to Love 'em and Leave 'em' lessons from Don?

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #208 on: October 06, 2015, 06:55:05 AM »
Oh, I hope there is no broken hearts here.  I think he's been taking too many lessons from Don.  Romeo or not I don't think he should be the next pollinator despite his obvious wishes.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Ferretmania

• Occult
  • FerretmaniaDK on Origin
    • World Of Sims
« Reply #209 on: October 07, 2015, 12:07:28 PM »
Just finished catching up. You sure know how to give your readers a rollercoaster ride in the Land of Emotions. I love it!
You got a really unique and captivating way of writing. I love how all your sims got their own personalities and each get their own time in the spotlight...even the "helpers"
Rez was such a great catch and so handsome too. Spring got really lucky there. And what a gorgeous girl Summer is.

Congratulations to Spring on becoming  Immortal.
I only live in real life when my sims need a break ;)

Raven's Immortal Dynasty

anything