Author Topic: Time for Thyme Again-December 30 - A Fond Sad Farewell  (Read 59112 times)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Time for Thyme Again
« Reply #90 on: July 24, 2015, 07:04:25 PM »
Poor Zoe, or maybe lucky Zoe seeing as she has seen the light regarding Don. I'm a bit torn.  :-\ Still, seeing as Don rebounded so quickly I think I might go for 'lucky Zoe'.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #91 on: July 25, 2015, 04:50:31 AM »
I'd go with lucky Zoe, Don is just Don she had to get out of there xD Poor Jules on clean up duty, let her wear what she wants!
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

hazysmith

« Reply #92 on: July 25, 2015, 01:36:47 PM »
What a fabulous, epic wedding! I can see why you had difficulty whittling down the screenshots. Glad to see Don heal his broken heart in record thyme too!

The vows were beautiful, thank you for sharing the story behind them. 

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Tapatalk

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #93 on: July 25, 2015, 03:09:55 PM »
Thanks, everyone.  Most of what went on with Don and Zoe was autonomous and there was so much more of the eye rolling and glaring at the wedding that I cut.  I did feel bad for him so tried to get him to make nice with Zoe but she absolutely did not want to even be friends with him.  Ah well, more ladies to conquer so he'll be fine.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: Time for Thyme Again-Honeymoon and More
« Reply #94 on: July 27, 2015, 05:52:40 PM »
Life had been moving right along and things were falling into place quite nicely at the Thyme house.  Spring was now one promotion away from where she wanted to be.  So close to maxing her career she could almost taste it.  The plan was she would cook and cook and cook till the house was bursting at the seams with delicious foods and the family was bursting at the seams from eating it.  Thank heaven for in house gym equipment to keep them more trim!  One after another her requirements were  being met and she could see success coming closer and closer.  There were a few things still lacking of course, she needed good friends, things for the museum, and of course, an heir.  Rez was starting to worry about her.  Their relationship couldn't be much better but with all her working and busy life, it seemed as if there was very little time for Thyme. 

Rez:  Honey bunch, I've kind of taken the bull by the horns and made some plans for us.

Spring:  Plans?  But........

Rez:  Look.  We've had a world class wedding, right?

Spring:  Yes, but.......

Rez:  And you've been nothing but busy, right?  Tell me, sweetheart, was our honeymoon part of the deal?  No?  You've been too busy, right?

Spring:  Well, I thought we'd do that after............

Rez:  Sit back and relax for once.  I've got it covered!  We're going on a fabulous, wild woods retreat with camping, fishing, games, and us to Granite Falls.  The last time I went it was without you, and I was so impressed with the place I just knew you'd love it. I rented the biggest place there so we can bring the entire family and everyone can just take a huge Thyme out!

Spring:  The whole family?  But.........

Rez:  No worries.  We'll have plenty of chances to be alone with each other. Who knows what will happen.

And off they went.  Rez had brought along a tent and a variety of camp type equipment, just in case, and got the family all settled in....................................................................

Spring:  *sigh*  Rez was right, W.  I really did need this.  Just some peace and quiet, lots of sunshine and one of the loveliest places to kick back and catch some fish for dinner.  There's a new recipe I've been wanting to try.....

W:  Right.  Recipe.  Give it a rest.  Just enjoy the fishing.  Say, where is Rez anyway? 

Spring:  Oh, he went to the campground information kiosk.  Wanted to get some supplies and see exactly what was offered here.  Over there................

Rez:  Hey Watcher it says here there is a whole other section away from the actual campgrounds.  They call it Deep Woods.  It's got a cool little museum of the local critters and stuff.  Might be a good place for me to check out.

W:  For YOU to check out?  And what will Spring be doing?

Rez:  Well, I didn't mean I'd go alone!  I think she'd enjoy it as well.  More fishing, things to catch and find, maybe we'll even meet some folks.  They say there's a hermit lives there.

W: Oh, my.  Aren't we the romantic one?  Now you want to find a hermit?

Rez:  No, now I want to find more herbs!  Check it out!.....

Everyone seemed to be pretty busy.  First thing in the morning, Don got up and went for a jog, hoping he'd find some new "friends", or at the very least take off the inches Spring's cooking was adding to his physique.

W:  What up, Don?  Where you headed?

Don:  Ciao W!  Just off for a run.  Man that woman can cook up a storm and I just don't always have the will power to stick to fish tacos.  I may just go fish for a bit or maybe run into someone new.  You know....

W: Oh yeah, Don.  I definitely "know".  Have fun on your run.  Cya!

W: Romeo!  You running it off too?

Romeo:  Yeah.  No choice.  I'd rather go fish or read a book or something.  Spring wouldn't let me bring a pc so not much for someone like me to do. 

W:  Well, I didn't want to say anything but you are definitely looking more and more like your dad.  At least around the middle.

Romeo:  Oh, gee, thanks, W.  I love you too.

W: Sorry.  No offense intended.  A handsome guy like you needs to keep in shape.  Say.....what's Juliet up to?

Romeo:  *snickers*  Complaining, of course.  She's back at the camp.  Why not go check her out.  I gotta run.....literally.  Laterz...

Juliet:  Family outing he says.  Fun he say.  Let's all go camping he says.  Do I get to go fish, find friends or have a cook out? Noooooooo, I get to be the camp drudge!

W: Hey, Jules.  What's up? Problem?

Juliet:  Stupid shower is broken.  I didn't break it but does that matter?  Oh nooooo, good ol' Juliet will gladly fix it.  Gotta skill up in handiness, right?  Grrrrrrr.

Juliet:  We could have all just stayed at home and done the same thing and THEY could have gone to a romantic five star resort.  But nooooo, nature boy with his herbal brews had to go camping and drag us all along with!

W:  I'm sure it will be fine, Jules.  Give it a chance.  You'll get to cook a bit, maybe go fishing, and don't forget there's lots of people here for you to meet.

Juliet: Yeah, if I ever get out of the house!  I'm gonna take a nap.  See you, W.

Meanwhile, Rez and Spring had sound something more interesting to do...

Well, after all, it IS their honeymoon.   

After all was said and done, the family DID have a good time that day.  Juliet finally got to go out and meet some new friends, Romeo got to chill with a good book, everyone finally had a really nice day.  Later that evening Rez packed up the tent.  He had plans for the next day's fun. The "kids" were all busy outside trying to best one another in a rousing game of horseshoes.......

Don:  Ok, let me show you how it's done......

Juliet:  I thought the horse shoe was supposed to go around the post?

Romeo:  Clinker! Try again, Uncle Don...

W:  Congratulations, Spring!

Spring:  A little privacy please!  Thank you, W.  I'm really excited!  There is just something about a tent that makes you see rockets.....hehehehe

W:  So, what do you want?  A boy or a girl?

Spring:  A baby.  A cuddly, healthy baby.  However, I have this craving for strawberries.

W: Don't be silly, you've only been pregnant for like a day.  You don't get cravings that early.  You going to tell Rez?

Spring:  On my way to do just that.................................................................

Rez:  So, tell me the truth.  I didn't mess up did I?  You ARE enjoying this honeymoon aren't you?

Spring:  Yes, I am.  I've loved the scenery, the quiet, the fishing,....................the tent.  By the way, speaking of the tent............I've got some news to share.  There's going to be a little stranger come to live with us.

Rez:  Stranger?  We don't need a stranger coming into our house.  It's pretty full as it is and if we have anymore people we might not ever be able to have a child of our own.

Rez:  Wait.  You mean?.......The "little stranger" is OUR little stranger?  A baby?  Our baby?

Spring:  I love you Rez.  Of course, I meant our little one.  We're going to have a baby.  Is it ok?  Are you happy about it?

Rez:  You kidding?  Of course, I'm happy.  Are you ok?  Not sick or anything?  You happy about it?  I mean, we just got married for real and..................

Spring: I'm over the moon happy, darling.  I can hardly wait.  Our little one.  Oh, Rez, I hope I'll be a good mother.  I know you'll be a good dad.  Just look how good you've been with Romeo and Juliet.  I've always been so busy, and I still have a long way to go.............

Rez:  Hey, hey!  Relax.  You'll be fine.  You'll be a fabulous mother and we'll have a great kid.  And while you're expecting, you'll get a lot of this...............

Spring:   Mmmmmm, feels good.  Thanks, hon.

Rez:  Ok, I'm gonna go get everything ready for tomorrow's trek.  You're going to love where I'm going to take you next...........................

........................................To be continued..........................................

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Alarianna

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #95 on: July 27, 2015, 06:07:30 PM »
Yeah Spring looks like she is loving the idea of tomorrow's trek...  :D Rez better live up to his promises of "a lot of this..."

Great story and love how each member has their own strong characteristics portrayed.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #96 on: July 27, 2015, 08:01:12 PM »
Yay! Nooboo! Congrats Rez and Spring. The first heir, very exciting.  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #97 on: July 27, 2015, 09:42:55 PM »
@ Alarianna:  Welcome to the forum!  I see you are a nooboo.  I know you'll love it here and we are really happy to have you.  Thank you for your kind comments.  I have no doubt that Rez will pamper Spring, at least as much as she will allow.  She's pretty headstrong.

@Playalot:  Yay indeed!  I waited so long for this!  I didn't allow any nooboos  until A. She was very close to maxing her career and B. She was married.  Only a few Sim days till she becomes an elder so it was making me a tad tense.

And now, back to our story...

The next morning the gang sat around munching breakfast and discussing what they planned on for the day.  Mostly it involved people watching, fishing, playing games and just doing whatever struck their fancy.  Rez gathered more wild plants and insects, Juliet found several treasures, and in general everyone just had a fine time.  Later that evening Rez announced it was time for a short trip for just Spring and himself.  He had some things he wanted to explore and show her and really, he just wanted some alone time.  The rest of the family were perfectly happy to stay behind and play games so off the two of them went to the Deep Woods.

Rez:  Wooooohooooo!  Check this baby out!!  I've never caught one of these before.

Spring:  Great luck, honey!  First line in the water and look what you got.  I'm hoping to bring home some sturgeon, trout and bass.  You know me and cooking fish!

Rez:  Yep.  I know you'll make something wonderful.  I found these weird mushrooms here too.  Maybe they'll be good, as long as they aren't poisonous.

Spring:  You be careful!  I don't want you to get sick or die from fungi.

Rez:  *tasting*  Hmmmm.  I guess they're ok.  Taste pretty good actually.  I think these are morels but don't know for sure.  Have to read more in my herbalism book.

Rez:  Ooooo! Ooooo!  Look there!  Gotcha!!!

Rez:  It's a Dragon Dragonfly!!!  This is great!! 

Spring:  I'm happy you're happy.  It is a beautiful spot for sure, and you're doing pretty good with your herbalism needs.

Rez:  Yeah!  Hey, you ok here for a bit?  I want to see what else I can find. 

Spring:  Annnnnd there he goes.  *smiles*  As long as he's happy Watcher, as long as he's happy.

W:  Hmmmm?  Oh, were you talking to me?  I was trying to find a walking stick.

Spring:  Why, W., I didn't know you needed a cane.  Didn't realize you were that old. *snickers*

W:  Watch it kid!  Elderhood is right around the corner for you too you know, and you get to join the Hagahood Sisters.

Spring:  Not for awhile W.  Plus, nooboo in the oven so it will be awhile for me.  Rez on the other hand, this worries me.  Just married, about to become a Mom, and I keep thinking of what's going to happen to my lover.  Not sure I can handle it W.  Not sure at all.

W:  Sorry, Spring.  Don't think about it right now.  You've got years ahead of you before .................well, you know.  Gonna go check in with Rez.  You ok here?

Spring: *sighs*  Why does everyone keep asking me that?  I'm pregnant, not sick or helpless.  Yes, I'll be fine.  You go find my guy.  Ahhhhh!  A sturgeon!!

W: Whatcha got there, Rez?

Rez:  Luna Moth.  Only come out with the moon, I think.  Aren't they beautiful?  Come here my pretty.  Uncle Rez won't hurt you a bit.  Oh wow!  Look there.............

W: So you're having fun then?

Rez: Yeppers!  Love this!  I could stay here finding stuff forever.  I love this place.
Fireflies!!  I can put them in a jar and use them for a lantern!!  WOW!

W:  I suppose so, but it would take an awful lot of them.  Fun to catch and watch though, as long as you keep them safe.

Rez:  Of course!  Catch and release, right?  (except I don't always release)  Oh, gotta go get some of those pink thingies.....wonder what they are.......

W: Well, they aren't bubble gum even if they do look like it.  I've heard some campers actually eat them.

Rez:  Yuck!  Not for me.  I'll stick to Spring's cakes and stuff.  I'm going to go check out that cabin back there.  Might just be the place I've been looking for and might just have a toilet!  With Spring pregnant gotta know where there's one handy........................................

Hermit:  Well, young man I'm happy you stopped by.  I saw you out there you know.  I got ways.

Rez:  Thank you, mam.  I've been wanting to meet you ever since the last time we came to Granite Falls.  Sure is a lovely spot you have.  Quiet and peaceful.

Hermit:  And I intend to keep it that way!!  Not everybody can find the way you know.  You must have a touch of magic.

Rez:  Well, I'm not sure about that.  I just think when you love nature, and work to help protect the world you live in, nature responds with things like helping you find your way here. 

Hermit:  I believe you're right.  I do my bit but not everyone is as kind to our world as you are.  Growing a nice garden and all?

Rez:  Yes, mam!  Matter of fact, that's one of the reasons why I'd hoped to find you.  I sure would like some of your secrets as to how to grow things without any harmful stuff and maybe even get some recipes for herbal remedies.  I've just started it and sure could use the help.  I'd be happy to help you in return with whatever I can.

Hermit:  Well now, thank you so much for cutting all that firewood for me.  I gave you that recipe now, didn't I?  Best you go find that sweet bride of yours you told me so much about.

Rez:  Yes, mam you did.  She'll be happy to see me I know.  May I take a photo of us together?  You know, no one will believe me otherwise.

Hermit:  Ok, but you gotta do it.  My hair ok?  Cheeeeeesssse.........

Rez:  I'll be sure and send you a copy via the camp post.  Bye now.....

Hermit: Good bye.  I'm glad I made a new friend............  you come back any time.........

Spring:  Well, that was quite a jaunt.  You've been gone all night. 

Rez:  Sorry, hon.  You were ok though, right?  You had Watcher and all?  Oh, and I found a nice old lady living in a cabin.

Spring:  She got a bathroom I can use?

Rez:  Yeah.  She said make yourself at home.

Spring:  Gotcha.  Be right back............................

Rez:  You be careful now!  Look at her run! *chuckles*

Spring:  Huh?  What the.................

Spring:  Oh!  I am NOT a happy camper.  Ok, bugs.......begone!  I don't care if Rez wants some of you!  Scat!!

Spring:  Ok!  That's it!  REZZZZZZ, time to go home!..................

And so they did.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #98 on: July 28, 2015, 04:52:47 AM »
That was great! I loved seeing Rez take the spot light for a while. He's such an awesome spouse.

Offline Alarianna

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #99 on: July 28, 2015, 09:59:45 AM »
A lovely couple.
I am with Spring, bugs belong far far away  :) Sweet update

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #100 on: July 28, 2015, 11:42:35 AM »
Oh, happy days! Congratulation on getting pregnant Spring, Rez is going to be an awesome dad, so sad it's at a later stage in his life. I loved their visit to Granite Falls, I wonder if the Hermit suddenly felt lonely after Rez's departure =P

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #101 on: July 29, 2015, 03:19:16 PM »
Thanks, everyone, for reading and responding.  I absolutely love Rez who has been one of the most awesome spouses ever.  He does things autonomously that I love and is so childlike in his responses and expressions.  He's a very "human" Sim.  Losing him eventually is going to be tough, but isn't it always?  Here's what two of our other friends have been up to...

Mal: *grunting*  mmmmffff!  Dang thing!  Gotta get my handiness up!  C'mon, darn it!

W:  My, my!  Such energy!  Maybe if you spent more time working and less time complaining it would get done faster?

Mal:  Very funny, W!  You try doing this.  Look out, gotta fire up the welder.  Put your shield on or it will hurt your eyes.

W:  Thanks for the warning.  Careful, now.  Don't burn yourself.

Mal:  No worries.  I've gotten pretty good at this.  Owwwwwcchhh!

W: *snickers*  At last the dawn!  You done?

Mal:  Yes, for now.  Only a million updates to go.  Ahhh, time for a refreshing beverage.

W: Whatcha got there?  Is it good?

Mal:  Pretty tasty, actually.  It's got a nice zip to it.  Mood enhancer.  Makes me feel top of the world and ready to go for hours.

**********************************************************************************************
A few hours later, while Mal had been busy in the observatory, Juliet decided to take the new rocket ship for a quick spin, following her dream of becoming an astronaut.  She had barely gotten into space when she ran into an angry alien who took exception to her space craft.

Juliet:  Houston, we've got a problem!!  Oh no!  Yikes!  He's firing at me!

W:  Jules!  Jules are you ok?

Juliet:  Dunno!  Thrusters are out and there's smoke everywhere.  Arrrrggggghhh!

W:  Jules!  Watcher to Juliet!  Come in Juliet!  Daggone kid!  I told her she shouldn't do this!  Jules!

Juliet: *cough, cough*.........W.........breaking up.........W................

A horrendous sound of screeching metal and explosions filled the air.  A bright flaming object was headed to the landing pad at top speed.  No one could possibly survive!  Are we about to lose our Juliet?  So soon?  So young?  *thunderous roar of failing engines and falling debris*

W:  JULES!!!!  Oh dear Plumbob!  Nooooo!   Jules!

Juliet: *groaning*  Aaaaaww.  Ummmfff.   Urrrrrrgggghhh.  I..........I........, I can make it..........just a little more.............I..........

W:  Oh, thank the Maker.  Juliet, talk to me.  C'mon girl, you can do it.  I didn't think you'd come back alive but you did.  Keep going.  Just a few more inches and you're free.

Juliet:  Phew!  Wow that hurt.

W:  I can see you, Jules.  You ok?  Anything broken?

Mal:  WHAT THE HECK?!!!  JULIET!!  What have you done to my rocket ship?  All that work! 

Juliet:  I'm ok.  Yeah, thanks, Mal.  I love you too.

W:  Young lady!  You scared me half to death!  You are in SUCH trouble!

Juliet:  Look, I came home, I'm ok, and.................and I'm sorry I banged up the ship.  I'll help fix it.  I promise............

Mal:  Too right you will!  And until then...............YOU'RE GROUNDED!

Juliet: *to self*  Let's see.  Broken rocket ship........everyone ticked......what was his first clue?  Grounded.  *snickers*  Till it's fixed...............

******************************************************************************************

W:So did you catch all the excitement?     

Rez:  Yep.  Spring was pretty upset.  She really cares about those kids you know.

W: Yeah, I know.  Hey, pretty snazzy shorts there dude.       

Rez:  My own private back yard, W.  If you don't like it don't look.

W:Just teasing, Rez.  Think I'll go check on Spring.     

Spring:  Hey, W!  Check this out!!!  Got a new baker!  Makes cupcakes and all kinds of stuff we can eat or sell.

W:  Cool!  Got any I can try?

Spring:  First batch comin' right up!  How about these little beauties?

W: *stuffs face with cupcakes* mmmmffff,nom, nom.......Good! 

Spring:  Thanks, W.  Sure makes baking easy.

W:  That Juliet I spy?

Spring:  Yes.  We will be keeping a close eye on her.  Poor thing.  She really was a lot more scared than she made out.  I figured a good breakfast and some girl talk will help.

W:  Well, I'll leave you to it then.

Juliet:  So what's it like?  Being pregnant I mean.  I mean, I know all about the whoohoo stuff since we had that talk, but I don't know anything about your condition.

Spring:  Well, it's not something you are going to have to worry about honey, especially if you keep trying to get yourself blown up and stuff.

Juliet:  Can we PLEASE not talk about that anymore?  Besides, I'm serious and curious about what's happening in your tummy.

Spring:  Well, the first few weeks are pretty rough.  All I want to do is either sleep or throw up.  I hardly show anything then, or at the moment.  Later on, as the nooboo grows, my tummy will get pretty big and I'll want to either eat or pee all the time!  And my back will probably ache a lot. 

Juliet:  Doesn't sound like much fun to me.

Spring:  It's not so bad.  Certainly nothing you can't put up with.  Plus, the bonus is when it's all over you have a wonderful gift of a new life to love, cherish and enjoy.

Juliet:  I don't remember you guys doing much "enjoying" with Romeo and me.

Spring:  Well, you guys were a handful sometimes but I have happy memories.  You always so smart and Romeo such an artist.  And look at you two now.

Juliet:  Yeah.  Breaking rocket ships and having his nose stuck in a computer all day.  Lots of fun.

Spring:  Part of growing up, honey.  Just enjoy the moment you are in and we will too.

Juliet:  Ok, Aunt Spring.  Thanks for talking with me.  I love you lots.  Since Mom and Dad left us, you've been a real Mom to me and Romeo.  I'll try to behave a bit more responsibly.  Like now......not eating that gorgeous cake and going to do my chores.   Bye......

Spring:  *sighs*  You'll do just fine, Jules.  Just fine.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #102 on: July 30, 2015, 09:17:33 AM »
Oh, no. I thought Juliet was a goner. Oh, Mal, I'm sure he loves his sister more than a rocketship =D Rez is such an ideal spouse, we all need at least one in every dynasty.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #103 on: July 30, 2015, 03:02:12 PM »
I thought Juliet was a goner for a second there too. Whew, those rocket crashes are pretty full on! I'm joining the Rez fan club, he's just fantastic. I love Spring's character too, she just has this 'practical no-nonsense yet kind' vibe going on.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: Time for Time Again, I'm Expecting
« Reply #104 on: July 30, 2015, 03:33:55 PM »
Spring:  So, I thought you should know I've had a long, long talk with Juliet.  She's pretty contrite about her escapade with the rocket ship and I'm sure that will be the end of those adventures.  At least until she gets a bit more knowledge and skill.  It really did shake her up quite a bit.  I've got her doing a million chores to skill up and we all need to just back off now.  Oh, and by the way, did I tell you guys I'm pregnant?

Don:  Pregnant?!!!  What?!! How did that happen?  I mean.........

Mal:  You idiot!  You mean you really don't know?  With all you've been doing and you haven't figured out why all these women are glaring at you and asking for child support? 
Don:  Well, I did know I've got a lot of kids but....................

Mal:  Ok, this is too much for me right now.  So, how far along are you Spring and is everything going all right?
Spring:  I'm pretty sure everything is fine but maybe you'd like to feel my tummy and see if you can tell if all is well?  I mean, I know you aren't a doctor but with all your scientific knowledge I thought maybe.............

Mal:  Well, I'm no expert but from what I remember when my Mom was expecting this feels about right.  Nooboo moving yet?

Spring:  Yeah, she's kicking up a storm.  This one is going to be really active, I'll bet. 
Mal:  You just keep on eating right, exercise some but not too much, and just keep a happy, positive outlook.  Take your vitamins and drink a lot of oj.

Don:  So, how does this work?  Being pregnant I mean.  Really, I thought you were just packing on the pounds from all the good food you've been cooking. I didn't want to say anything and hurt your feelings but I've been meaning to get you on the treadmill, do a serious few workouts, but pregnant?
Spring:  Don you truly are a gem.  You've never been around a pregnant woman before?

Don:  Well..........no, actually.  You know my commitment issues, right?  So I've just been loving and leaving.  Never thought.......... What's it feel like?
Spring:  C'mon.  Stand up and feel my tummy.
Don:  Whoa!  That's huge!  I mean..............uh.......I won't hurt it will I?
Mal:  Idiot.  Absolute idiot.

Don:  Soooooo, I just put my hands on your tummy and........say, Rez won't mind will he?  Get all jealous?
Spring:  It's ok.  You won't hurt me or the nooboo, Rez won't mind, and you might feel something wonderful.

Mal:  I always thought he wasn't the brightest crayon in the box but this takes the cake for sure.  I can't watch, I simply can't watch.  I'll die laughing if I do.
Don:  So, I just gently lay my hands here and...............

Mal:  Beyond belief.  Just beyond belief.

Mal: *shakes head*
Don:  It moved.  I'm gonna be an uncle!  That is so cool!
Spring:  See?  That's how a new life feels inside a mom's tummy.  It's how you felt to your mom, me to mine and so on.  It really is cool.

Spring:  This is how your kids felt to their moms too.  But you know, there is a lot of responsibility involved as well.  Especially if it's more than one nooboo in there.
You need to step up to the plate and get to know ALL your kids.  You might not live with them but you can still be a dad.

Don:  I never knew.  I really never knew.  Thanks, Spring.
Mal:  Of course he never knew.  Clueless.

Don:  Just think about it.  I'm a Dad!  Wow.

Don:  The miracle of life.  And I did it.  Oh yeah.  I'm da man.  Who's da man?  Me.  I'm da man, and da Dad.
Mal: *groans*  I think he missed the message entirely.

Spring:  Don?  Don?  Where are you going?
Don:  I'm da man.  Got babies to see.  Cya later.  Going to go meet some of my kids.........I'm da dad.....................

Romeo:  What was that all about?
Mal:  Clueless.  Completely doololly.
Spring:  Well, that's our Don.  What are you gonna do?  You just gotta love him just the way he is. 

Spring:  It's a great day.  Married......pregnant..........surrounded by............
W:  Don't say it.   Just go off and enjoy your day.
Spring: Off to enjoy, hope you do the same.

----------
My No Buy Story