Author Topic: Time for Thyme Again-December 30 - A Fond Sad Farewell  (Read 59117 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Time for Thyme Again-New Nov.29 About the Bakery
« Reply #270 on: December 24, 2015, 03:05:33 AM »
What great storytelling and fantastic images!!!
I made thyme today to read through all of your IDC chapters only to remember that you're over working on your Rival Dynasties Challenge now.  ;D
So much to love about your Thymes.  And awwww, you let Don retire from populator duty to marry his beloved Dina.
Don has to be one of the best-looking elders among the original townies (but I'm a J fangirl).

<3

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Time for Thyme Again-New Nov.29 About the Bakery
« Reply #271 on: December 27, 2015, 09:21:37 AM »
Did a readthrough of the whole story in a thymely matter.
I really like that its a real story and you are not doign like me and just posting stats :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: Time for Thyme Again-December 30 - A Fond Sad Farewell
« Reply #272 on: December 30, 2015, 05:04:55 AM »
Dear Friends and Readers, it is with a very heavy heart I have to say good bye to this version of my Thyme family.  My computer had a very bad terminal crash which meant we were unable to get into my desktop to save all my files, and there were a lot more chapters to add.  The problem started with Mediafire which still is not working right.  We will definitely deal with them.  Meanwhile, all my files are gone, all my Sims are gone and all my stories are gone.  I will come back at some time with a new Thyme family but this one is sadly, over.

I should let you know where they were at least.  Spring found running a bakery would not be a good idea and sold it.  Summer continued to skill up and get A's in school and had planned on becoming a famous artist.  Romeo continued to write many, many best sellers and finally found a true love.  Juliet not only found her true love, one of Don's sons, but actually married him.  Whether either of them would have children had not been decided by the Watcher.

Somewhere down the line a Thyme descendant will appear with a new story to tell.  I hope you'll all be there to read about it.  Meanwhile, it's thyme to put this story in the graveyard.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #273 on: December 30, 2015, 06:11:32 AM »
I'm moving this to the graveyard at the author's request.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #274 on: December 31, 2015, 03:59:10 PM »
Oh this is so sad... Sorry you lost all your hard work and gorgeous sims. I will wait very impatiently for your next story as I know it will be just as fabulous as this one.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

anything