Author Topic: Custom Room Tool and Weird Camera Angle?  (Read 1713 times)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Custom Room Tool and Weird Camera Angle?
« on: June 16, 2015, 07:54:47 PM »
The custom room tool is fairly new.  I'm trying to figure out if this is something that's just happening in my game, or if anyone else notices it, if it's a glitch or how it's just going to work.  I built a very large octagon house using the custom room tool.  But now, I can't seem to get the camera inside of it.  So when I go to take screenshots, it does this thing where the camera automatically goes up.  So the only shots I can take are ones looking down by using tab.  I did a quick test in the file and if I make a room using the regular wall tool, I can zoom in and the camera does what it should.  However, if I go to resize this second room, it doesn't make it an equilateral octagon anymore so any changes I would make if I used this method would have to be done manually instead of just resizing the room as you can with the custom room tool.  Even if I didn't plan on some kind of story with this, I'd like to show off the build once it's complete, but it's going to be really hard to do that, especially once I start adding rooms to the inside. Curious if anyone else has noticed this, or maybe I'm just doing something wrong XD Or it's a glitch and I need to report it...

EDIT:  Ok... now it seems to be working XD  Though still getting some odd angles.