Author Topic: Abduction of aliens  (Read 3011 times)

Offline ClayMask

• Watcher
Abduction of aliens
« on: June 10, 2015, 04:53:59 PM »
Does anyone know if aliens can be abducted?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Abduction of aliens
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 04:55:24 PM »
Yes they can be. My immortal dynasty founder, who is a full alien, has been abducted quite a few times.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Steellace

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 04:58:13 PM »
Yes, they can.  I've had two alien males abducted, both resulting in pregnancy.  The first was the alien-abduction son of a human.  (I do think it's a bit inappropriate for the same pollinator to be used for his father's pregnancy as well as his own so that his mother was also his child's mother ... yuck!)  The second was a CAS-created alien.

Offline dodi90

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 04:20:38 AM »
Too bad yes, aliens still can get abducted. When GTW first came out, I was frustrated because of constant abduction and pregnancy and I though aliens will be immune to it. I never know how wrong I was when my male Alien sim got kidnapped by his own kind only to procreate and I can't believe how he didn't know exactly what happened to him. Maybe our CAS aliens didn't come from SIXAM but instead came from ADSEHTEB so the way SIXAM's alien procreate is unknown to them

Offline ClayMask

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2015, 05:44:12 AM »
Thanks everyone for the responses.

Too bad yes, aliens still can get abducted. When GTW first came out, I was frustrated because of constant abduction and pregnancy and I though aliens will be immune to it. I never know how wrong I was when my male Alien sim got kidnapped by his own kind only to procreate and I can't believe how he didn't know exactly what happened to him. Maybe our CAS aliens didn't come from SIXAM but instead came from ADSEHTEB so the way SIXAM's alien procreate is unknown to them
Lol, yeah that must be it ;)

Offline dragon red

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2015, 08:35:23 AM »
What's a ADSEHTEB?

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2015, 08:57:22 AM »
Bethesda spelled backwards. It's the gaming company that makes Skyrim and other games.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Happy

• Llama Wrangler
  • Sims 3 is awesome!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2016, 02:21:50 AM »
Aliens can be abducted, I had an alien sim who is wearing the disguise and got pregnant after an abduction (he is a male sim). At first I thought it was some sort of glitch but the baby was born naturally and I raised the baby up, she was definitely not a glitch as she talks and interacts normally with her half-sister. Ever since then I made sure my sim didn't wear disguises while he is asleep.
People shouldn't insult each other, after all, we all are human beings, how different are we?

anything