Author Topic: Sims 4: Perfect Patio Stuff  (Read 15684 times)

Dellena

Re: Sims 4: Perfect Patio Stuff
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2015, 07:28:46 PM »
Well spotted and we won't have too much longer to wait.  Probably tomorrow evening for those of us across the big pond. :)

Offline officialghosts

• Occult
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2015, 07:41:34 PM »
I see:
1 new shirt for the woman, and I believe one for men
New swim trunks/shorts for the men
Another new outfit for men or at least a new shirt for men

All in the picture Playalot mentioned.

There's also a new dress in the first post, second image.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2015, 12:59:46 PM »
For those curious, here is the official trailer:

The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff: Official Trailer

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff Released
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2015, 01:26:32 PM »
For those who are curious, the Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff is now available via Origin for $9.99 in the US.

It's size is only 92.38 MB

You can find it here:
The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff

Add hot tubs to create the perfect outdoor space for your Sim’s home with The Sims™ 4 Perfect Patio Stuff!

Fire up the new grill for a delicious cookout and slip your Sims into some fashionably casual clothing. With the all-new hot tub, your Sims can melt away their stress and kick back for a relaxing day in the sun.

KEY FEATURES

Relax in the all-new Hot Tub – Take a dip in the hot tub after hard day or splash around with friends. Handy Sims can upgrade each hot tub to include a stereo and even aromatherapy!

Chill outside, pool-side – Set-up an open-air lounge area by the pool with a variety of stylish furnishings and décor. Heat things up on the new barbeque grill and serve up some refreshments at the new patio bar.

Dress down to kick back – From swimsuits to slim-fit polos, choose from a collection of comfortably chic apparel. Top off your Sims’ laid-back look with new hairstyles.

Dellena

« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2015, 01:41:15 PM »
The price is £7.99 in the UK.

Offline officialghosts

• Occult
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2015, 01:48:14 PM »
If you go to the my packs or whatever page when you're on the main menu in game and click on this pack (or others) you can see the full list of CAS and buy mode objects that come with the pack. Useful if you're on the fence about purchasing it. Just a quick look over makes it seem like there's more content in this pack than Luxury Party.

Dellena

« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2015, 02:54:14 PM »
The hot tub woo hoo animations are stellar!!  Love it!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2015, 03:05:52 PM »
Me too! Thumbs up from me.  ;D Seems to be a good amount of items as well... although I've sort off got stuck at the hot tub! I really love the floor stars, they look great at night.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Kamxam

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2015, 03:13:17 PM »
Already got mine and downloaded it!
(Of course i can't play it till after work,but i gotz it!)

Dellena

« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2015, 03:32:22 PM »
You can upgrade the hot tub with Aromatherapy.  There are 4 types of Aromatherapy you can then use once upgraded.

Use Jasmine Oil - Makes sims feel refreshed, reducing the duration of Sad buffs and providing a Happy Buff.

Use Sage Oil
- Makse sims feel focused, reducing the duration of Bored buffs and providing a Focused Buff.

Use Lemon Oil
- Makes sims feel energized, reducing the duration of Stressed buffs and providing an Energized Buff.

Use Peppermint Oil
- Makes sims feel giddy, reducing the duration of Uncomfortable buffs and providing a Playful Buff.

Update: The buffs have no duration while they are in the hot tub.  But while they are in the hot tub, the buff has the blinking up arrow.  I'm wondering if the longer you stay in the tub then the longer the duration you get the keep once you leave the tub.  I'll see in a bit.

Second update: One of my sims isn't showing a duration while in the tub on the buff but the other three are.  The initial buff appears to be 2 hours.  I'll want and see if that increases over time.  The buffs are also +2.

Third update: Yes, the buff duration increases over time spent in the hot tub.  I'm seeing a 3 hour duration now.

Offline ClayMask

• Watcher
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2015, 03:36:08 PM »
You can upgrade the hot tub with Aromatherapy.  There are 4 types of Aromatherapy you can then use once upgraded.

Use Jasmine Oil - Makes sims feel refreshed, reducing the duration of Sad buffs and providing a Happy Buff.

Use Sage Oil
- Makse sims feel focused, reducing the duration of Bored buffs and providing a Focused Buff.

Use Lemon Oil
- Makes sims feel energized, reducing the duration of Stressed buffs and providing an Energized Buff.

Use Peppermint Oil
- Makes sims feel giddy, reducing the duration of Uncomfortable buffs and providing a Playful Buff.

I'll edit this post once I see what the duration is for the buff.
Thanks.  That's good information.  I wonder how the uncomfortable buff reduction compares to the reduction from the best tub.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2015, 03:57:40 PM »
Those buffs may vary, but I saw focused go up to the typical +4 after being in for a couple of hours. Overall hot tubs are definitely a good place to relax and socialize. Only thing that bugs me is the stereo not giving them a moodlet when it's on. I wasn't able to select dance or anything, so I'm wondering if they get any benefit at all from the hot tub stereo or if it's just for the player.

Dellena

« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2015, 07:04:40 PM »
I got the option to "Listen to..." once I was in the hot tub.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2015, 07:35:09 PM »
I will wipe my cache and try again tomorrow, probably should have anyway as I've had problems with this type of thing before. Thanks!

Dellena

« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2015, 08:54:25 PM »
I recall it being a bit buried in the "Stereo..." options.