Author Topic: Bakery, path problem?  (Read 2555 times)

Offline Mack

• Llama Wrangler
  • Don't fret, or you will miss the fun.
Bakery, path problem?
« on: June 01, 2015, 04:57:14 PM »
I just started a small bakery. I have two freezers, a cash register on a counter and a cupcake machine. Nearly all my customers keep showing (Bubble over their head) two feet with a broken line with a red X. They wave and raise their shoulders as if saying "oh well." Than start walking in another direction and repeat the process.

Is this a path problem or something else? As far as I can tell there is plenty of room to reach the freezers which are on opposite walls. Is it possible that although other customers are not looking in the freezer, they seem to be standing in front of it? But I have seen other customers reach the freezer and open the door. I don't see the reason they are showing the two feet /red X. Any ideas as how I can correct this if there is a solution. Thanks.
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift; that's why it's called a present.

Dellena

Re: Bakery, path problem?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 05:08:51 PM »
Is it possible for you to take a screenshot of the build so we can get an idea of what could be the issue?  Walls up and it might take multiple screenshots to show the various walls.  Sounds like something is blocking them.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Bakery, path problem?
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2015, 05:49:01 PM »
One sim can also get blocked if another sim has decided to open the same freezer or refrigerator, even if that sim is on the other side of the room.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.