Author Topic: The Treath Reports- An Immortal Dynasty Story  (Read 25579 times)

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
Re: The Treath Reports- An Immortal Dynasty Story
« Reply #105 on: June 27, 2015, 05:53:18 AM »
Did I tell you how much I like your pictures?
N.P.'s bedroom is stunning as is the rest of the house.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #106 on: June 27, 2015, 09:21:07 AM »
I like your pictures, too. I'm just starting to understand how tricky it is to get nice ones. I always have walls in the way!
Also, sheesh! Back off, council! The man's wife just died!
Anyway, great chapter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #107 on: June 27, 2015, 10:09:12 AM »
Awww, poor Kaiden!  Losing his mom like that, on his birthday :( Wow, he's a very handsome boy though!  At least his disguise is.

Offline Nancy01905

• Somewhere in Space
  • Townie
  • Sims, and Doctor Who rocks!!!!
    • Creations Haven
« Reply #108 on: June 27, 2015, 11:14:51 AM »
He is a very handsome young man, he wont have no problems finding a spouse

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #109 on: June 27, 2015, 09:07:59 PM »
@Tixxis , thank you. I really enjoyed building this house, it was kind of my motivation for another dynasty.
@FrancescaFiori , thanks. Hmm getting good screenshots can be pretty time consuming. Still, when your main characters Grim, I don't think you need to be too worried.  ;)
@Shewolf13 , yeah, Kaiden's turned out pretty cute.
@Nancy01905 , let's hope not any way!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #110 on: June 27, 2015, 09:29:14 PM »
Report 18

7.20am Up nice and early to have 'that' chat with Kaiden.

7.22am I talked about the different roles all our helpers had and explained why N.P. did what he did and why he also worked on other skills when he wasn't busy.

7.29am I discussed Al's part in our Quest and how much I wish I could grant him immortality too but there was just no way that could ever happen. Kaiden already had guessed Artsy Girls role, so that was good.

7.36am Kaiden wanted to know why the Trainer/Gardener seemed to have it much easier than everyone else. I just explained that everyone needed time to just relax and enjoy themselves. This Quest wasn't going to be completed over night and so there was no real need to rush at everything like there was no tomorrow.

7.44am Kaiden wanted to know if he'd get a role like N.P. That made me laugh, such a typical teenager reaction. I explained to him that his job was to recreate his past which was really now his future.

8.20am Kaiden decided that it wasn't ok for me to just age up quietly, so he called up a party. As I looked at him I knew everything was going to be just fine. The Quest would be in good hands when it became his time to take over.

9.10am I wasn't that thrilled to become an elder but at least it was another requirement out the way.

9.32am The party was a lot of fun actually. Artsy Girl cracked some wicked jokes. I didn't even know that she had such good comedian skills!

9.44am Kaiden catered and skilled up his cooking skills at the same time. He's doing well.

10.48am In a blink of the eye Kaiden had moved onto a House Party. Said everything was going so well so why stop. Fair enough.

11.19am I must admit that all this eating was starting to make me feel pretty stuffed, but it was fun regardless.

11.33am Trainer/Gardener gave a toast which was quite touching actually. He's a good guy.

12.19 Kaiden was pretty pumped to have scored another gold medal.

12.42 Kaiden dials up another party. N.P. says he can't handle eating one more thing.

1.34 Al happily flirts with Latoya and clears one of the goals in record time.

2.26 Kaiden isn't really into it but knows that every good house party needs some dancing.

3.42 We all stand contemplating the super funny playful paintings. Kaiden throws out the advice not to stand there too long as he walks past. Good advice, as it turns out, I was feeling slightly hysterical.

4.20. The Board Member congratulates Kaiden on another gold medal but informs him he really needs to throw one more party before the days out.

Report Temporary Closed For Transport

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #111 on: June 27, 2015, 09:50:01 PM »
Report 19: Re Opened

5.17pm Doesn't take us long to get organised and arrive ready to party at the Caliente's house.

5.20pm There's a lot of red haired Caliente's that no-one's quite sure who they are related to.

5.39pm Somehow the food ends up being placed down in the bathroom which leads to a lot of confusion and a rather major traffic jam.

5.44pm Kaiden decided it might be better just to cook some more. I start mixing some drinks before the inevitable drinking goals appear.

6.07pm Things get a bit weird. Enough said.

6.42pm Eventually everyone manages to grab a serving and things settle down.

7.01 Afterwards some guests go upstairs to listen to music and chat. The Board Member watches disapprovingly at everyone's fun.

7.10 Don arrives home thinking we'd thrown him a surprise birthday party.

7.12pm He takes it well and soon has the teen boys all fired up about his favourite sports team.

7.19pm Trainer/Gardener manages to find some alone time. Being a loner he really struggles around so many strangers. I try telling him that if he would just start chatting then soon enough no-one would be a stranger anymore...

8.30ish We arrive home and hit the gym. Those cake calories hurt.

8.55pm N.P. gets called to an emergency Board Meeting. Trainer/Gardener thinks he's just using this as an excuse not to work out.

9.01 He hits the hot tub instead. I was going to join him until I realized he was going commando...

9.32pm The comfort of grilled cheese grabs me instead. Artsy Girl tells me I'll get fat now that I'm an elder if I don't watch what I eat.

9.42pm I catch a sneak look at Trainer/Gardener when he thinks no-ones watching. He's such a big kid at heart.

9.57pm The evening passes in gentle companionship. Everyone just chilling out, doing their own thing. It's nice.

6.40am Up super early the next morning. Kaiden starts to get ready for his first day of high school.

6.42am Looks like becoming a teen hasn't stopped him talking to himself in the mirror. Only now he seems to be having quite different conversations. lol

6.47am I drag him away from himself and give him a hand with his homework.

7.01am Kaiden decides to cook breakfast for everyone. Tells me all The Council members are making him nervous. They are only here to see him off on his first day. After all your first day of high school is special.

7.32am Artsy Girl calmly ignores them all and gets on with her day.

10.00am Later that morning as I leave for work, Al calls out that he likes my newly dyed hair. lol, I guess I should have expected someone to rib me. Still, I feel too young to be grey just yet.

Report Closed

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nancy01905

• Somewhere in Space
  • Townie
  • Sims, and Doctor Who rocks!!!!
    • Creations Haven
« Reply #112 on: June 27, 2015, 11:27:24 PM »
He sure likes to get the food out really fast.

Offline dethdukk

• Occult
« Reply #113 on: June 28, 2015, 01:31:00 AM »
The picture of gardener playing with the robot is hilarious!  Also the Caliente with the shaved sides and hair bun is very pretty.  Kaiden's moving along right quick with all those parties.
Knethen Immortal Dynasty
Double Time Dynasty Rules (A modification of the immortal dynasty)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #114 on: June 28, 2015, 01:57:28 AM »
@Nancy01905 , the timeline times are just for story purposes lol. I just make them up as I type as I take way too many screenshots to remember exactly what happened when. It's a rough guestimate!  ;)
@dethdukk, aye, I agree she's very pretty. Couldn't tell you her name though. The Gardener/trainer and all the helpers actually get to do their own thing a lot of the time, it's quite fun just watching them.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #115 on: June 28, 2015, 06:18:29 AM »
So will New Pollinator be re-named Old Pollinator when another one moves in?  :P I loved the confusion at the Calientes and Kaiden has plenty of choice for the future, the Guardian has been sneaky  ;)
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #116 on: June 28, 2015, 10:02:00 AM »

"I was going to join him till I realized he was going commando."  What a hoot~~!  And those Caliente women always seem to turn out gorgeous kids no matter who the father is.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #117 on: June 30, 2015, 11:54:18 PM »
The house looks so incredible, and it looks like you are going to have a handful with your hormonal teenager!

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
« Reply #118 on: July 11, 2015, 11:06:42 AM »
I love aliens! Good job on the story!  :D

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #119 on: August 26, 2015, 11:06:06 PM »
So for a short time the Treath Reports will be on hold... not just lurking on my 'must play soon' list! I'll come back to this once I've finished the Hollingsworths as I still have a whole heap of ideas about where I want this to go!  :) Mainly it's due to lack of time as the last generations of the Hollingsworths are taking ages!!  :)