Author Topic: The Treath Reports- An Immortal Dynasty Story  (Read 25580 times)

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
Re: The Treath Reports- An Immortal Dynasty Story
« Reply #90 on: June 17, 2015, 09:54:05 AM »
I'm speechless and all teary eyed. The fact that the Council sent delegates to witness these deaths is both eerie and impressive.
What a story!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #91 on: June 17, 2015, 05:23:22 PM »
Aw, so many deaths in one chapter. I do love that there were Council members present, not just one either! I love the hot tub, so glad they brought it back.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #92 on: June 17, 2015, 10:39:03 PM »
Totally speechless, you must have just had your camera zooming you all over the place! You got some amazing screenshots and I really like the last one where he is crying at the council debrief, so sad and emotional  :'(

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #93 on: June 21, 2015, 07:35:30 PM »
Oh that is so sad. Amazing screenshots.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #94 on: June 23, 2015, 05:09:09 PM »
@Joria , lol for some reason Xavier just wanders everywhere ever so slowly doing his tough walk. He doesn't even jog when out collecting!
@KRae , the aliens did all turn up at once. It's something that can happen when you try 'contacting aliens'. You can either get abducted, get a phone call from an alien or have an alien 'invasion'.  :)
@Shewolf13 , yeah, Kaiden's sobbing was pretty heart wrenching.
@Tixxis, glad you're enjoying even the sad bits!
@Nettlejuice , I'm so desperate for content I would have bought anything but the hot tub is cool.
@KTK10 , thanks, yeah I sat on pause for a lot of the time trying to catch a good shot and predict what was going to happen next!
@ratchie , hmm... haven't had a trifecta before, it was pretty full on. What most surprised me was that the grief moodlets stacked! So all the sims have 3 sad moodlets that are pretty severe. *Moodlet Solver anyone?*
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #95 on: June 23, 2015, 05:42:55 PM »
Report 16

6.30am I took a vacation day. Too many emotions and thoughts swirling through my head.

6.32am 1st pollinator tried to get some relief by doing some laps.

7.15am I went to the gym and got into some serious training. Al and Kaiden came with me just for a change of scenery.

8.07am I had hoped Al would train but he told Grim gross jokes instead.

8.12am Then asked Grim some 'personal' questions that I don't know he appreciated.

8.15am Kaiden made a new good friend and completed his extra credit homework just in time to head off to school for the day. Making a new friend really cheered him up.

10.34am When I got home I thought about the Quest as I soaked away my strained muscles. I needed to train up the new helpers and make sure everything was back on track.

11.09am Al made the most of his day off school and spent much of the time chatting to his dad.

12.37 The new artist got cracking.

12.41pm My new personal trainer decided to take up gardening in his spare time.

12.45pm And the new Pollinator was anxious to start meeting locals.

1.36pm I spent the day learning cooking. It was quite enjoyable actually.

1.49pm Anne enjoyed having another girl to enthuse about art with.

2.22pm 1st Pollinator pottered about the garden enjoying the sunshine.

When he could be coaxed out of the steamy hot tub that is.

4.20pm Al and 1st Pollinator discussed everything do with writing and art and put the Simverse to rights in the process.

4.25pm The new Pollinator met his 5th mailperson and politely asked why the post office had so many employees when no mail was ever delivered.

5.31pm One of the Landgraab teen girls came around. New Pollinator spent some time chatting and brushing up his charisma skills.

7.41pm Personal Trainer got summoned by The Council.

7.59pm So did 1st Pollinator. This can't be good.

8.05pm It wasn't. 1st Pollinator was returned to find Grim waiting for him. At least The Council had the decency to send him with some board members. Al was devastated.

8.17pm Grim stuck around to chillax with some art.

10.09pm Later Grim gave Arty Girl some pointers on how to get the most out of your paintbrush. I do hope she didn't really listen as I much prefer her art to Grim's.

Report Closed

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #96 on: June 23, 2015, 05:55:36 PM »
Oh my... wow... RIP 1st Pollinator.  Poor Al :(

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #97 on: June 23, 2015, 05:58:35 PM »
Oh, so sorry to see 1st Pollinator go. But how cool to have Grim stick around and provide you with a painting. Does he sign it "Grim Reaper?"
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
« Reply #98 on: June 23, 2015, 06:00:19 PM »
"4.25pm The new Pollinator met his 5th mailperson and politely asked why the post office had so many employees when no mail was ever delivered."
This made me laugh. About time too someone asked what the heck is going on there!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #99 on: June 23, 2015, 06:08:07 PM »
@Shewolf13 , I'm so sad to see 1st pollinator go, he was such a nice sim. 
@MarianT , it is signed as "Grim Reaper" lol, I framed it and hung it in the lounge/kitchen area.  :)
@Tixxis , I know, right.  ;) Thing is the mail-lady just got angry and stomped away! Said she was just an employee and not responsible.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #100 on: June 23, 2015, 06:36:44 PM »
Wow! No time to rest in an immortal dynasty. Everybody is back in action! Looks like a good new crop of helpers. I love the new painter's tattoo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #101 on: June 23, 2015, 11:11:54 PM »
Your new pollinator is FINE! Just in time too.. RIP 1st Pollinator. The house is looking stunning by the way  ;D

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #102 on: June 24, 2015, 05:38:39 PM »
No, 1st Pollinator was my favourite. I hope the Council threw him a party before bringing him back  :(
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #103 on: June 27, 2015, 04:06:37 AM »
@FrancescaFiori , yeah it does get quite busy but I'm taking it slow in this dynasty, just taking the time to enjoy it rather than going hard out to max everything in sight.  :)
@KTK10 , thanks. Yes I was quite pleased when I saw him chatting to Kaiden.  ;D
@Nettlejuice , mine too. He was such an awesome fisherman too.

Thanks for reading everyone!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #104 on: June 27, 2015, 04:44:20 AM »
Report 17

7.12am After explaining to Kaiden that Al's dad had passed away he decided that we all needed a trip to the park.

7.22am He was a little surprised to see that it was all the girls from his class on the spaceship. I guess in a few days he'll feel quite pleased to be the only boy among a group of girls.

8.30am Al had a chat to some of his sisters.

10.24am New Pollinator tried out the new tent.

12.07 Kaiden and Arty Girl realized that despite having been living in the same house for a while they had never spoken to each other. They soon sorted that out and chatted away quite happily.

12.37 As I gave Kaiden a quick hug I saw The Guardian watching us all.

2.29 Spent the afternoon fishing until even I was  over it.

4.02 pm Kaiden completed his fourth aspiration.

6.30pm Anne reads to Kaiden every night. It's good they are able to have this time together.

6.39pm Al's fantastic, he loves cleaning and has made a deal with Kaiden to put away all his toys as long as Kaiden does his homework without making a big fuss each day. So far so good. Kaiden's not really into studying. I wonder what he'll end up doing as an adult really.  Still, loads of time to figure that all out.

6.41pm Kaiden decided that a quick soak in the hot tub would help him sleep well. He's staring to show his independent spirit these days. I'll be glad when he has his birthday.

7.15pm Especially if it stops him chatting to his reflection in the bathroom mirror.

7.32pm Two of the New Pollinators special friends came around at the same time. Al helped to take the heat of N.P. by bragging about his grades and telling jokes.

7.43pm Then the boys started talking about sports and both the girls got all grumpy at N.P. and left soon after.

8.02pm N.P.'s been enjoying his own room.

8.15pm Although his job is keeping him pretty busy.

6.38am The next morning was Al's young adult birthday. Kaiden just had time to sing happy birthday and then had to run to get to school on time.

11.22am Then my darling wife passed away. I kept telling myself that she is really safe, on our home planet, waiting for me to come home once I've completed The Quest, but somehow my heart is still heavy. I'm not sure how to tell Kaiden... it's a lot for a young boy to understand. I had hoped that Anne would have been here for Kaiden's birthday... All this time travel stuff is getting really complicated. It seemed so straight forward when I accepted The Quest, now I'm not so sure.

11.30am I asked one of The Council Board Members if I could travel home for a short visit but he became very angry and told me that any communication with any of my family back home would be an automatic fail.

11.48am N.P., Al and Artsy Girl did their best to keep the other Council Members happy. They later told me this was a tall order as every one seemed really angry.

12.01 Grim avoided all The Council Members and painted us two more paintings. I think he quite enjoys hanging out at our place.

12.44 Meanwhile Artsy Girl was still getting yelled at by grumpy Council Members.

7.20pm Much later, when the last of The Council had gone home, Kaiden blew out his candles. Al, however, had to leave the celebrations early. I guess The Council decided they still had some questions. Their timing, as usual, is pretty rotten.

7.22pm Just as Kaiden became a teen, Al nervously departed for Splork.

7.34pm Kaiden, with his usual optimism, said he'd level up his cooking skill while waiting for Al to come home. N.P. spent the evening cleaning up after him. Lol, I'm pleased Kaiden's taking an interest in cooking, but boy he sure makes a huge mess.

Report Closed

anything