Author Topic: hello my sim shape keeps changing when i put my sim first time in world  (Read 2366 times)

Offline kyma khandr

• Nooboo
hello my sim shape keeps changing like i would make my sims plus size/fat and when in game she turns very skinny this happen before she eats or anything she just changes its only with one sim i make my skinny sims do not change is their a way to stop this from happening, is this a bug ? ty

Offline ClayMask

• Watcher
Re: hello my sim shape keeps changing how do i fix it ?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 06:31:58 PM »
I think that the best way to keep your Sim looking the same would be to not exercise or eat anything with calories.  If they live off moodlet solvers that definitely has zero calories, and I think that garden salads might also not have calories.  If you do have them eat calories, you might be able to find a balance if you have them exercise from time to time.  There may be some activities that would count as minor exercise, like collecting, gardening, or fishing.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kyma khandr

• Nooboo
Re: hello my sim shape keeps changing how do i fix it ?
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 11:46:44 PM »
hi ty but this happens before she eats or anything i think it my be a bug it started whit the update the last one

I think that the best way to keep your Sim looking the same would be to not exercise or eat anything with calories.  If they live off moodlet solvers that definitely has zero calories, and I think that garden salads might also not have calories.  If you do have them eat calories, you might be able to find a balance if you have them exercise from time to time.  There may be some activities that would count as minor exercise, like collecting, gardening, or fishing.

Offline ClayMask

• Watcher
DO you use mods or CC?  That sounds like something that might happen with out of date CC.

Offline kyma khandr

• Nooboo
hi ty for replying yes i do have mods lots of them so yea i will check all my mods out thx ..

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher

Just in case you might need a guide on going through the mods/custom content.

Custom Content and Mods
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,21899.msg403089.html#msg403089

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

anything