Author Topic: Question About Ambrosia  (Read 22295 times)

wonderboy2007

Re: Question About Ambrosia
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2010, 03:12:27 PM »
Does Ambrosia go bad? My main Sim can make it, and has a lot of the ingredients and when I start to play the next generation I want to pass down a few Ambrosia to the kids.

I just didn't know since Ambrosia is so special if it ever went bad, and it's not something I want to test out if it has already happened to someone else. Obviously if nobody knows, I will test it and let you all know!

[Edit: I merged your question with an existing topic that has been talking about Ambrosia.  -Pam]

Offline The Illuminator

• Occult
  • Illumination now with energy saving light bulbs!
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2010, 03:50:35 PM »
Yeah, I would rather save my ambrosia, and then a carpet or something would burn up, than a simple fireman eats the food of gods - and sims.
Le mot impossible n'est pas Francais

The word "impossible" is not French

- Napoleon Bonaparte -

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

bshag

« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2010, 04:37:23 PM »
Hi...I would imagine a plate of food will go bad eventually even though it is a very special one.  I think the only things that do not spoil is harvested things and fish caught.  What I do is make sure  at least one person in the family has the abilities to make ambrosia for the family. ;D

Welcome to the forum. :)

djlee777

« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2010, 11:01:55 PM »
I've done it before and it doesn't spoil. Just put it in a room with no doors and not in a fridge and it's good.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2010, 12:51:13 AM »
It might also stay good if you put it in your Sim's inventory instead of the refrigerator.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

djlee777

« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2010, 11:39:10 PM »
They will eat it then I would just put it in a room

Offline redbird971

• Nooboo
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2017, 05:18:11 PM »
Welcome to our Forum, James!

I've actually done some research on this recently.  You can give Ambrosia to any ghost.  I had my Sim take a serving of Ambrosia to the cemetary a few times.  I laid it on the ground close to where ghosts were hanging around and they quickly started coming for it.  I believe they know what it is and what it will do.  The funny part was when one would pick it up to eat it, then get distracted by another ghost and start doing that thing where they try to wave off the other ghost, like they're scared or grossed out or something.  They would lay the Ambrosia on the ground, wave their arms, then wander off.  Another ghost would pick it up and the same thing would happen.  Sometimes 3 or 4 ghosts would try to eat it before one was successful.  Once eaten, the ghost turns back to flesh and runs off, presumably going home.  I did the same thing in my private family cemetary for my legacy family where 9 generations of my Dreamweaver family are buried.  One of the ancestors ate the Ambrosia and then walked across the street and into the family mansion.  At that moment, she came back under my control!  Wow!  I wasn't expecting that!
  So, yes, you can give Ambrosia to any ghost you see.

sims what will happen if ghost baby eat ambriosa my sim dead and I get back her like a ghost then she had pregnant and they born(ghost babies) and they grow up(young adult) but they can't eat ambriosa ? why they just clean,recyle and put please help me what will happen  I want to  now.Any solution about this ? ;D ;D
by the way I got this problem how can it possible I don't know but congenital ghosts can  be human by eat ambriosa :D
I didn't do any thing just wait few days

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2017, 12:50:22 AM »
@redbird971

It's possible that since your ghost babies never had a tombstone, that the ambrosia won't work on them.  Did your ghost make the ambrosia or someone else? 

Other possible methods for resurrecting a Sim ghost are; 1. a level 10 witch can restore a ghost to a zombie like creature which can then be cured with an Potent Cure elixir or 2. a genie can restore your ghost to flesh or 3. Use Grim's Ghastly Manor from the store and win the chess match with the Grim Reaper. 

I don't know if any of these will work a ghost baby who has aged up.  I usually play the other way around.  I make ghosts of flesh Sims.  Not always intentionally.  :P
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2017, 02:21:26 PM »
Hi redbird, While a ghost baby does not have an urn in their inventory, they do get an urn when they grow up to toddler and beyond. I've never worked w/any supernatural except ghosts and fairies so I can't answer for any of the others. I would think though, that if the child has an urn, I think they could eat ambrosia by feeding it to them in the high chair. If you want to wait until they grow up into a child, I think they can eat ambrosia normally, although I've never tried this. I have a ghost family that I can try it out on.

I've actually done some research on this recently.  You can give Ambrosia to any ghost.  I had my Sim take a serving of Ambrosia to the cemetary a few times.  I laid it on the ground close to where ghosts were hanging around and they quickly started coming for it.  I believe they know what it is and what it will do.  The funny part was when one would pick it up to eat it, then get distracted by another ghost and start doing that thing where they try to wave off the other ghost, like they're scared or grossed out or something.  They would lay the Ambrosia on the ground, wave their arms, then wander off.  Another ghost would pick it up and the same thing would happen.  Sometimes 3 or 4 ghosts would try to eat it before one was successful.  Once eaten, the ghost turns back to flesh and runs off, presumably going home.  I did the same thing in my private family cemetary for my legacy family where 9 generations of my Dreamweaver family are buried.  One of the ancestors ate the Ambrosia and then walked across the street and into the family mansion.  At that moment, she came back under my control!  Wow!  I wasn't expecting that!

sims what will happen if ghost baby eat ambriosa my sim dead and I get back her like a ghost then she had pregnant and they born(ghost babies) and they grow up(young adult) but they can't eat ambriosa ? why they just clean,recyle and put please help me what will happen  I want to  now.Any solution about this ? ;D ;D

Offline redbird971

• Nooboo
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2017, 11:05:00 PM »
Hi redbird, While a ghost baby does not have an urn in their inventory, they do get an urn when they grow up to toddler and beyond. I've never worked w/any supernatural except ghosts and fairies so I can't answer for any of the others. I would think though, that if the child has an urn, I think they could eat ambrosia by feeding it to them in the high chair. If you want to wait until they grow up into a child, I think they can eat ambrosia normally, although I've never tried this. I have a ghost family that I can try it out on.

Hi firstly when I make an ambriosa only one sims ate abriosa her childs(congenital ghosts) couldn't but today how can it possible I don't know but they ate and be human :D I just wait and close game :D

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2017, 11:53:18 PM »
I'm still working on this. The next time my sim is awake, I'll have her make it and then feed the toddler and see what happens. My sim is a ghost and the toddler was born a ghost. In my normal style of playing, I usually just let the sims die b/c I usually play apocalypse style.

Edit: I found out that toddlers can't eat ambrosia, but child and up can.