Author Topic: Collecting Easter Eggs  (Read 2998 times)

Offline CynKuy

• Occult
Collecting Easter Eggs
« on: April 10, 2015, 10:13:39 AM »
When a Sim finds an Easter Egg, while collecting in the wild or harvesting in the garden, does that take the place of an item or is it in addition to whatever would normally be collected?
Cynthia

Offline ClayMask

• Watcher
Re: Collecting Easter Eggs
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 10:50:37 AM »
I know that you can find them when searching for a frog, and since you can only get one of these this way at a time, it's definitely not in place of the frog.  It's hard to prove whether it's in place of a piece of fruit or something from a plant, but I doubt that the presence of Easter eggs affects how fast a plant produces goods.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 03:48:10 PM »
At first I thought it was in place of crystals etc from dig sites... but seeing as my sims inventory fills up, I guess it's not! I do seem to have a huge amount of eggs now though!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2015, 02:57:47 AM »
Save those eggs for future Scientists as they can be transformed into items valued anywhere from 0 to thousands of simoleans.  My biggest one was for  over $1,800 .  VERY profitable.  Don't forget, they disappear with the end of the month of April.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2015, 01:11:29 PM »
@Joria, you must have the patience of a saint. I tried transforming them but it took so long and all I got were kids toys that I now sell them as soon as they hit my sims inventories! lol
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2015, 03:38:48 PM »
@Joria, you must have the patience of a saint. I tried transforming them but it took so long and all I got were kids toys that I now sell them as soon as they hit my sims inventories! lol

I once prayed for patience.  The problem with asking for patience, or any spiritual gift I imagine, is you also get more opportunities to use it!  Yes, I am very patient although my family says it's stubborness.

Here is a pic of one of the things I got from transforming Easter Eggs.  It is a carnivorous plant that started out as a "Fang Flower".

What I do is at the end of the day I just pull every Easter Egg duplicate and My Sim Trophy duplicate out of the inventory and line them up in a row.  This is while my Sim is sleeping which is incredibly boring.  When she wakes up after tending to needs I just have her walk down the line zapping things.  If you do too many or too fast you wind up with a fire so I have to pace it.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2015, 04:11:13 PM »
Does this work if your sim has no science skill?

Joria, I love your signature! I was told once that "old people do not play games." I responded "wanna make a bet?"  LOL

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline dodi90

• Occult
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2015, 03:47:37 AM »
Does this work if your sim has no science skill?

Joria, I love your signature! I was told once that "old people do not play games." I responded "wanna make a bet?"  LOL

There is actually no science skill in this expansion. You only need to progress (and discover to make one) in Science career to have the ray gun.

anything