Author Topic: Non-clickable pause on lot?  (Read 1515 times)

Offline Kamxam

• Llama Wrangler
Non-clickable pause on lot?
« on: April 07, 2015, 03:49:16 PM »
Was playing last night on my sim and decided to go to the library. Got there and started playing chess with a friend and it paused and wouldn't move from pause no matter what button was pressed. Had the pause sign while it was at 1X,2X,3X speeds. Had to go to the task manager to shut the game down but fortunately i had saved not too much earlier so barely lost anything.
Just was wondering if this had happened to anyone else? Didn't see any mention of it on search also. Only happened once or twice but if there's something i can do to not have to reload it would be appreciated. Thanks!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Non-clickable pause on lot? (Sims 4 Stuck on Pause)
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 05:21:26 PM »
Hi Kamxam,

This problem has been posted about on the official forum, but it doesn't look like it's been added to the Bug Report List - at this time.

Sims 4 Stuck on Pause
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/Sims-4-Stuck-on-Pause/td-p/4445692

I did a search on the problem and found a suggestion of restarting the game may help.

If you find you have this bug, please go over to answer.ea.com using the links above and click the Me Too button. -- If we click me too for it, that should help get it some attention.

Hope this helps, and Welcome to the Forum
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything