Author Topic: Problems in Doctor Career  (Read 21698 times)

Offline Kayenne

• Nooboo
Re: Help With Doctor Career!
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2015, 11:24:41 PM »
Hi...so I'm playing the Doctor career and I'm stuck! I've been promoted to Medical Technologist and can run tests and diagnose patients, but then I get a task to "treat patient" after a successful diagnosis and I'm not able to! There is never an option on the patient to treat them for whatever illness it is, but they have the red symbol showing that they've been diagnosed. All I can see is the regular menu items (Funny, Friendly, Mischief, etc) and Medical Referral which is greyed out. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong! Please help...

Look under "Friendly" on your chat to patient options. There should be a Treatment option sub menu there.

Offline dodi90

• Occult
Re: Problems in Doctor Career
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2015, 03:32:14 PM »
I added some new info. If you save and load before you diagnose, the next time you load up, the diseases is randomly generated again. And if you took too long to admit patients at receptionist to patient bed, your work performance will also took a hit. This is why the cheat to build  in hospital come in handy as you might not have enough beds for everyone.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gixxergirl

• Nooboo
Doctor Career - my doctor is sick
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2015, 01:21:06 PM »
My sim is at level 5 of her doctor career.  I noticed she is now suffering from some sort of illness.  It appears to be starry eyes but I'm not sure.  Has anyone else noticed this? Can your doctor go to the hospital for treatment? Maybe she can treat herself but I can't find a button for this.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2015, 01:27:20 PM »
You can buy medicine (using your computer), it should cure any illness.

Offline Gixxergirl

• Nooboo
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2015, 03:06:43 PM »
Thanks Nutella! I will try it tonight.

Offline dodi90

• Occult
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2015, 08:51:57 PM »
If your doctor is in hospital and got sick the quickest solution is indeed to buy medicine from computer. If you doc is at home though you can try other remedies like drinking orange juice from fridge, tea, and napping.

Offline shunlvswx

• Nooboo
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2015, 10:27:05 AM »
Hi everybody,

I'm having problems getting promoted to level 9.  My sim is ready to get a promotion, but I'm having problems with deliver a baby.  Will they give a warning a Sim is ready to have a baby?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2015, 04:04:31 PM »
Welcome to the forum shunlvswx. You have to be actively at work with your doctor sim for this to happen. Keep a look out at the front desk when your doctor is at work. Eventually the game will 'spawn' a pregnant sim who will come to the hospital. Drop all the other work that your sim was doing when you see the pregnant sim and make that your focus. It sometimes takes a while for a pregnant sim to happen, it took my doctor a sim week at work... the waiting is a pain!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.