Author Topic: Bakery mark up issue??  (Read 2151 times)

Offline Steleus

• Nooboo
  • "What color was the barn you were raised in?"
Bakery mark up issue??
« on: March 31, 2015, 08:39:35 PM »
I've been playing around with my sim's bakery, and I noticed there's inconsistencies with mark-up and restocking prices. I have the 2x1 cold case filled with savory, single serving foods, and the 2x1 hot case filled with breads, etc. The cold case prices are consistent (Nancy bought a Caprese Salad for $24, restock price is $16), but my baked goods are just stupidly high. Sims are buying them at $300-400 dollars and it's costing me $100-$200 to restock them, but the prices should be similar to the cold foods since that's what it *actually* costs to make them. Is anyone else having this issue or am I just doing something wrong?

And on another note, why can I just click on the restock sign and magically restock food? I built a kitchen for a reason!

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: Bakery mark up issue??
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 04:25:29 PM »
The restock is about 80% of the sale value.  If you sell for $400, the restock will be $320.  If you sell for $40, the restock will be $32.  Of course with cooking/baking it is much cheaper to just remove the sign and recook the dishes (the meals cost like few dollars to make), but you will lose out on the retail perks point of restocking the items.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything