Author Topic: mannequins all dress alike  (Read 13964 times)

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
mannequins all dress alike
« on: March 31, 2015, 05:12:03 PM »
All my mannequins dress alike. Like if I put a few mannequins down and pick one say a female and take her into CAS and make a everyday outfit then all female mannequins set to show everyday outfits will wear that same everyday outfit.
Is there a way to have more than one everyday outfit on display at a time or is it just a bug on my end?
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline MissTrips

• Townie
  • Fnord.
Re: mannequins all dress alike
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 05:46:48 PM »
*does some in game testing*

Yes, there is.  All female mannequins share one CAS slot, but you can set multiple outfits by making them in CAS.  When you design an outfit for a sim, at the very top of the clothing selection there are little tabs for making more outfits. 

Like this!

Then when you go to dress your mannequins it'll ask which outfit you want.  So fill out all the outfit slots in all the categories for maximum options!

We hobbits are plain, quiet creatures. Adventures make one late for dinner.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 06:18:40 PM »
@MissTrips that is some really solid info. I'll try to make more information on clothing stores available. I'd just edited it to at least describe how you get started, but think this is the kind of detail people will be looking for. Mind if I use your screenshot for that part? Saves me some time :)

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 07:53:22 PM »
@MissTrips Thank you so much. That's one of those that makes you go duh, why didn't I think of that. :D  But I got frustrated that they was all dressing alike that I just got rid of of the mannequins and started selling other items. Now I can start my clothing line back up again. :)
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline MissTrips

• Townie
  • Fnord.
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2015, 05:12:14 AM »
@Carl

Sure, go right ahead!  And Grim, you're welcome, I'm just such a clothes horse on my sims making lots of outfits for them that I wondered if that might be the case.
We hobbits are plain, quiet creatures. Adventures make one late for dinner.

anything