Author Topic: Get to Work Guides and Reference Links  (Read 12678 times)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Re: Guides for Get to Work
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2015, 07:08:28 PM »
Thanks for the additional details on how that works. I'll do some editing next time I work on the Guide, need to revisit Doctor too. I'm pretty mad, as I've been bogged down with administrative issues lately when I'd prefer to be writing, a big one is ads that play sound that I do NOT want on our site. I don't mind a type that lets the user decide to play it, because at times with movie trailers and things like that it's desirable.. but playing sound on a site where people want to read is absolutely unwanted. I can't think of anywhere it's actually wanted, so I'm doing the best I can. Given I heard them myself, I am sure others have experienced this and am glad that at least our members here don't have to hear them. There are fewer, but I have to continue.

That said in order to at least let you guys know that this isn't something I wanted for the site, I managed to get something quick done and just make our Expansion List, which didn't come until late for Sims 3. I will update this one as new DLC are released/announced, and hopefully it'll be a good resource for people in the future who want a rundown of what's available for the game.

Aside from my revisit of Doctor, I will be putting in Geodes and the other misc collectibles that came with Get to Work.

Offline dodi90

• Occult
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2015, 10:16:59 PM »
By the way you might want to add a little on career task information on Scientist at least but i guess all active careers must have this kind of scenario since some of them are influence of work scenario that is generated when you join your sim at work. For example there are basic Daily Experimentation, Moral Dilemma, etc. They actually influence on what task is generated. I was actually surprised when i join my lvl 10+ Scientist to discover that he has to join an alien party to complete work task.

By the way on the doctor, it might be neat to add tips for player to get professional slacker since it is easy to get demoted in this career if you neglect the patient or didn't give a patient the correct treatment.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2015, 04:26:37 PM »
Just a quick update to add Geodes to the guide. I will be doing editing next in order to get the new plants and crystals etc. into the appropriate pages, then revisit Doctor to greatly expand the list of symptoms thanks to info contributions from members :)