Author Topic: [BUG] Tense from Whoohoo (Bad Whoohoo) *Fixed!!*  (Read 6683 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
[BUG] Tense from Whoohoo (Bad Whoohoo) *Fixed!!*
« on: March 30, 2015, 08:14:37 PM »
My Sim who adores her soul mate husband, gets tense every time they whoohoo lately and it says
"Unsatisfied whohoo".  Anyone else have this or know how to fix it?  It was my go to thing to do to increase "fun".

Edited to Add:

Now fixed in latest update. 

"Is your Sim unsatisfied with their love life? Maybe it's all that alien affection they've been getting, or maybe it's the stress from their new careers, but our Sims have been leaving their partners with an unsatisfied moodlet. We've conducted some remedial WooHoo education and Sims should now be better about taking care of their partner's needs."

** Leaving the work-around in case it's needed **
============

This is a known bug, that possibly came from the March patch.

Woohoo results in one sim uncomfortable since 26/3 patch
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Woohoo-results-in-one-sim-uncomfortable-since-26-3-patch/td-p/4442038

A work-around tip from Joria - (Thank you!!)
If your Sim is all ok with needs you can hop out of bed and take a shower or do something to change the moodlet.  I just have her shower or go cook.

If you find you have this bug, please go over to answer.ea.com using the links above and click the Me Too button. -- If we click me too for it, that should help get it some attention.

Edited By: MrsFlynn - Apr.13.2015
Edited By: MrsFlynn - Mar.30.2015
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Tense from Whoohoo
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 08:23:14 PM »
My Sim who adores her soul mate husband, gets tense every time they whoohoo lately and it says
"Unsatisfied whohoo".  Anyone else have this or know how to fix it?  It was my go to thing to do to increase "fun".

@Joria, I was experiencing this yesterday and was trying various things to improve the "mood."
Then, I learned that it was a post-patch bug. 

There's a thread titled "Woohoo results in one sim uncomfortable since 26/3 patch" on EA Answer HQ.
(I'd provide the link but I'm not sure that would be okay...)

Also, I started a new save file last night which no longer has that problem, although people are still reporting this bug on the EA Answer HQ thread.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 08:25:52 PM »
Sigh.... :'(  It's actually a pretty funny bug but definitely annoying.  I have to have her take a shower to get energized to get rid of it.  I'll go to the Answer HQ and add my "me too".  Posting a link from this spot and the official forum is ok.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2015, 08:34:50 PM »
Hi Joria,

I'm not sure if this is the exact same problem you're running into. But it sounds similar. From what I gather it's a new bug that possibly came in the newest March patch.

Woohoo results in one sim uncomfortable since 26/3 patch
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Woohoo-results-in-one-sim-uncomfortable-since-26-3-patch/td-p/4442038

Doesn't sound like there's a fix or work-around at the moment. I'll keep a note of this bug and keep an eye on it to see if we can find a fix or work-around.

If this sounds like the bug you're experiencing, or similar, please go over to answer.ea.com using the links above and click the Me Too button.

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: [BUG] Tense from Whoohoo
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2015, 10:53:46 PM »
Hi Mrs. Flynn!  Yeah, it's the same bug.  I read all the notes and then went back and hit the Me Too.  If your Sim is all ok with needs you can hop out of bed and take a shower or do something to change the moodlet.  I just have her shower or go cook.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: [BUG] Tense from Whoohoo
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2015, 03:30:31 PM »
I'm so pleased to see this thread! This bug has been driving me crazy, it's so annoying not to be able to rely on the good moodlet before work! Thanks for the link to the EA bug thread, heading there now to add a 'me too'.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Bad woohoo bug?
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2015, 04:20:17 PM »
Ever since the new patch or GTW any Sim that initiates woohoo ends up with the negative woohoo buff but the receiving Sim has a positive buff. Is it a know bug? Repairing the game has not fixed it.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Bad woohoo bug?
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2015, 05:18:49 PM »
Yeah... it's a known bug and there's more info on this thread here.  This bug really sucks.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: Bad woohoo bug?
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2015, 06:21:59 PM »
@Playalot Thanks for the link, I really should pay attention to other posts before making my own x.x
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: [BUG] Tense from Whoohoo (Bad Whoohoo)
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2015, 03:00:00 PM »
Now fixed in latest update. 

"Is your Sim unsatisfied with their love life? Maybe it's all that alien affection they've been getting, or maybe it's the stress from their new careers, but our Sims have been leaving their partners with an unsatisfied moodlet. We've conducted some remedial WooHoo education and Sims should now be better about taking care of their partner's needs."

----------
My No Buy Story