Author Topic: Rewards using Stats.set_skill_level X  (Read 2701 times)

Offline Evy_Simmer

• Nooboo
Rewards using Stats.set_skill_level X
« on: March 05, 2015, 12:46:53 PM »
Hey! I'm considering to buy the sims 4, so I was looking at some cheats.  ;) I came across Stats.set_skill_level X and I came up with a question; if I use Stats.set_skill_level major_handiness 10 for example, will I still get the rewards I'll normally get if I don't use the cheat? I wanted to play the sims 4 with just a few cheats (like the free house one, and this one, and testingcheats on and etc, but no moneycheats) so I'm going to use everything I can get. So sorry about the whole story and stuff. I basically only need to know:

If I use Stats.set_skill_level major_handiness 10 for example, will I still get the rewards I'll normally get if I don't use the cheat?  :)

Hopefully you can help me out  ;D,

Evy

Dellena

Re: Rewards using Stats.set_skill_level X
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 01:12:55 PM »
I don't think there's rewards for maxing a skill (as far as buy/build mode stuff).  That's just in careers.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Evy_Simmer

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 05:14:51 PM »
I don't think there's rewards for maxing a skill (as far as buy/build mode stuff).  That's just in careers.

"If you want to see what unlocks with each level, read the guide or adjust it by 1 each time so that you can see information on each new level."

I thought the unlock part was a reward.. In THAT case; If I directy go to level 10, will I still get what I'd normally unlock when I won't use the cheat?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2015, 06:31:05 PM »
In the case of handiness, the 'unlocks' are abilities to upgrade further items with a wider variety of usefulness. i.e. auto soap dispenser and upgrading the computers etc.

So 'yes' by using the skills cheats those upgrades become available to you.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Evy_Simmer

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2015, 01:25:47 PM »
In the case of handiness, the 'unlocks' are abilities to upgrade further items with a wider variety of usefulness. i.e. auto soap dispenser and upgrading the computers etc.

So 'yes' by using the skills cheats those upgrades become available to you.  :)

Okay thank you c:

anything