Author Topic: The Ridarinn ISBI (Abandoned)  (Read 11664 times)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: The Ridarinn ISBI
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2015, 10:43:15 AM »
Congratulations to Richard and Robyn on the marriage and a nooboo is already on the way. I still haven't explored the Sylvan Glade much but it looks like a really beautiful spot to get hitched.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2015, 11:36:08 AM »
So happy for Richard and Robyn!  Gorgeous wedding in the Glade ^^  I like this style of writing quite a lot and it makes sense this way because of the rules, I think.  But ultimately, it's your story, so I say go with what feels right ^^

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2015, 01:38:38 PM »
A wedding in the glade! Lovely setting and yes, nooboos! Richard and Robyn look so cute together, what a nice sim-couple. I think the writing style suits. This way, as the TH changes you can experiment with getting the different personalities across.   :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline dethdukk

• Occult
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2015, 01:57:27 AM »
@Nettlejuice - It's a very pretty place.  It's not as useful as it could/should be (you can get everything in it elsewhere) but it's definitely a very pretty place, and if you've got a loner Sim, you can hang out in it for days without anyone bothering you. 

@Shewolf13 - Thank you!  I have been enjoying this style so far, maybe I'll switch it up as I go, but for now I think I'll stick with it.

@Playalot - Hopefully I'm imaginative enough to be able to create and follow personalities for each Sim.  Truthfully, I feel like all my Sims end up as different aspects of my own personality, just with a different take on each due to different traits. 
Knethen Immortal Dynasty
Double Time Dynasty Rules (A modification of the immortal dynasty)

Offline dethdukk

• Occult
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2015, 02:31:08 AM »
Chapter Four, Part One

Richard:  Robyn has finally started showing her pregnancy.  She says it's pretty hard on her back, I do what I can to help.

Richard:  She also says that she's pretty nauseous most of the time, but if it's actually causing her to throw up, I haven't seen any results of it.

Richard:  I've continued working on my Piano work while she sleeps.  I don't really have anything to base it off of, but it seems like I've gotten much better.

Richard:  The last few days have felt like nothing but one long date.  Not that I have any reason to complain, I can't imagine a better way to spend my time.

Richard:  I continue to exercise every so often.  Robyn has actually been working out more often lately as well.  I'm worried if it's safe for her to exercise when she's so far into her pregnancy.  She's told me not to worry about it.

Richard:  As the pregnancy advances, it almost seems like she doesn't have the energy to do anything but sleep and take care of her basic needs.

Richard:  When she finally went into labor she immediately took off for the hospital.  I have never been so excited about anything before in my life.

Richard:  After some time spent at the hospital, we were allowed to bring the kids home.  Kids!  We had a lovely pair of twins.

Richard:  I am beyond happy to welcome to the family Katelynn and Eliza.

Richard:  My dear wife doesn't know her own limits.  She was exhausted when she got home, and still she tried to take care of the kids before she went to bed.  Fortunately she made it just before she passed out.

Richard:  I was pretty tired myself, but nowhere near how exhausted Robyn was, so I took first watch.

Richard:  I never realized before how hard it would be, having more than one nooboo at a time.  When it's just one, you can take care of them while doing other things, but when there's two...

Richard:  It seems like as soon as you step away, one or the other needs something.

Knethen Immortal Dynasty

Offline dethdukk

• Occult
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2015, 02:31:52 AM »
Chapter Four, Part Two

Richard:  Robyn had a close call with the Cow Plant earlier.  I hadn't even noticed that it was hungry, I've been so busy with the Nooboos.

Richard:  Still, it seemed like a waste to not take advantage of it.

Richard:  As soon as I was done taking care of the cow plant, Katelynn started screaming again...  I'm not sure how long I can keep this up, it's an exhausting process.

Richard:  Apparently I better get used to it though... I'd barely gotten done taking care of the Nooboos when she came downstairs with more big news!

Richard:  We decided to do a quick date before she got too far into her pregnancy.  I can understand how exhausting it much be to have to carry the kids around with you all the time.  Hell, I'm exhausted just trying to take care of them now!  She say's her nausea is back already, and might be worse than last time.  I'm looking forward to having more kids, but I don't like the sound of that...

Richard:  We didn't get very far into our date before the kids needed some care.  Fortunately Robyn was feeling better and was happy to help.

Richard:  After taking care of them and taking a short break in our bedroom, we came back downstairs to finish our date.  If life could be more perfect than this, I'm not sure how.

Richard:  Revise that previous thought...  I will be much happier when these kids can take care of themselves!

Richard:  I got done changing Katelynn as my wife bolted for the bathroom, holding her stomach.  She came back out to help while I fed Eliza, as apparently Katelynn was feeling needy after seeing me feeding Lizzy.

Richard:  After which, she immediately ran back into the bathroom.

Richard:  I told her to go to bed, and I'd take care of the mess.  Man, if last time was anything like as bad as this one, I'm surprised I never saw any hint of it.  She must have been cleaning up after herself the whole time... I feel terrible.  I've gone around upgrading all the toilets with a self-cleaning system so she won't have to in the future.

Richard:  Afterwards I started for bed... I am exhausted.  I don't think I've ever been this tired, even back when I was trying to work on all my skills.

Richard:  Of course, I didn't quite make it... on my way upstairs I heard a pitiful cry from Kat.

Richard:  After taking care of her I pulled myself up the stairs and passed out in bed... for about 15 minutes.

Richard:  Of course it was Kat, squalling her need for attention.  Lizzy just sat there quietly.  If Kat is this attention seeking when she grows up, I'm going to have my hands full.

Richard:  After that I finally was able to get to sleep.  What an exhausting day...

Post-Story Story

Alright lets see...  I'm currently at or above 310 points.  I'm not sure exactly, as I haven't counted points recently, but last I did I was at 310 anyways. 

Richard has completed 10 aspirations, and is 1 requirement away on 2 more.  As a side benefit of this, he has officially purchased every possible reward trait, with the exception of the potions, in addition to having 10k points left over currently.

Oh my god the nooboos ARE SO NEEDY.  Like, seriously!  If I do get a triplet on the second pregnancy I literally might go insane while playing this game.

Robyn definitely wants kids...  basically as soon as she woke up from coming back from the hospital she put up a whim to try for baby.  I was happy to oblige.

The cow plant eating Robyn has me worried...  I'd already read up on it, and knew it took two eatings to actually kill a sim, but I had no idea that had happened till it was already too late, and with more nooboos on the way I'm not sure I'll have the presence of mind to keep the plant fed.
Knethen Immortal Dynasty

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2015, 03:03:34 AM »
Poor Rich and Robyn XD Twins are certainly a handful and with another on the way... oh my!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2015, 03:28:37 AM »
More nooboos on the way, poor Richard and Robyn really have their work cut out for them.

Offline dethdukk

• Occult
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2015, 04:29:55 AM »
@Shewolf13 - yes indeed.  first time I've had multiple nooboos at once, it's... an experience.

@Nettlejuice - And this second set won't be the last I think...  depends on how many I get!

So I was working in manage worlds, fixing up some clothes and working on the house a bit and I saw the profile pic...  this is so perfect lol.  I'm adding it to the title post.
Knethen Immortal Dynasty

Offline dethdukk

• Occult
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2015, 02:17:56 AM »
Chapter Five

Richard:  Mr. Mooshe died recently.  I feel kind of guilty, but with how busy I was with the twins, I really didn't have time to take care of him.

Richard:  Robyn and I finally took the time to check out the pool.  I'm not sure why we never used it before, I suppose it just never came to mind.

Richard:  My daughters are finally ready to grow up!  Kat was ready first.  I'm not sure what amused me more, that her first thought was to talk to her sister or that she was busy teasing her that she was older.

Richard:  They both look quite a bit like their mother, though Eliza got my eyes.

Richard:  Kat's teasing must have bugged Liz, because the first thing she did was go upstairs to make fun of Drago.

Richard:  Meanwhile Kat just wanted to joke with me.  She's a pretty funny girl.

Richard:  I'm very pleased with my daughters priorities.  While they both went and did things for fun, they both decided to do their homework before the end of the night.  My wife and I decided to help out, as they didn't really want to be stuck working on it all night.

Richard:  I'm pleased to say that they get along very well.  I was worried that they might be too competitive with each other, but really it looks more like they're well on their way to being best friends.

Richard:  I read a book to Kat while Eliza and her mother talked.  Kat enjoyed the book quite a bit, but was obviously wishing she could be playing outside instead.

Richard:  I've been getting back into exercising.  I have to admit that I almost let myself go for a while there.  I'm hoping I can find a regiment that keeps me fit but also fits my soon to be busy schedule. 

Richard:  Kat's gotten into drawing.  She hasn't done too many pictures so far, but it pleases me to see the table being used.

Richard:  Eliza loves telling her sister gross jokes.  I think she gets less amusement out of the joke than the way Kat reacts. 

Richard:  Robyn loves spending time with her kids.  She's a bit of an easy target when it comes to new toys though... she's promised to buy the girls at least 5 now.  Guess we'll have to go shopping soon.

Post-Story Story

D'aaawwwwwww.  The twins are so cute, heh.  I swear whenever I look over, they are busy talking to each other or with their mom. 

I'm pretty pleased with their automated actions so far.  Really, I'm just happy they seem to want to do their homework!  That they seem to want to do other useful things most of the time is just icing on the cake.

Seriously though, some of the cutest kids ever.  I love the interactions between them, they seem to love just hanging out with each other.

That's all I got for now.  I'm thinking about cutting down the number of screenshots for a bit, as it really feels like the story isn't advancing quickly enough for the number of pictures I'm using.  Thoughts?
Knethen Immortal Dynasty

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2015, 02:41:13 AM »
The twins are adorable! I enjoyed seeing all the screenshots. I guess as the house becomes full of kids then you will have to spread the love between them all and stretch that 25 limit around!  ;)

Man you're going to be busy with all those kids! lol

Offline dethdukk

• Occult
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2015, 03:56:57 AM »
Chapter Six

Richard:  Both the girls seem to enjoy listening to me play piano.  Kat ran and grabbed the Romantic book I wrote, "Love me once".   I have to say, I wasn't entirely pleased by that.

Richard:  I was kind of determined to distract her from the book while I put it away in a safer place, so I coached her in some swimming.  She took to it like... well...  like a fish to water.

Richard:  She was enthusiastic about it to keep going after I stopped coaching her, so I went to spend some time with Lizzy.

Richard:  She finally stopped when she had to pee so bad that she couldn't continue any longer.  I think she was hoping we wouldn't see her sneaking in when it was already dark out.

Richard:  I wasn't overly worried about the time, and my wife was sufficiently distracted.

Richard:  And by sufficiently distracted, I mean that she was in labor...  We headed out to the same hospital as before, they treated us pretty well last time.

Richard:  Welcome to the family Aiden.

Richard:  I put in a gaming station a couple days ago.  Eliza's been getting pretty good use out of it.  She definitely enjoys her time in it in any case!

Richard:  Kat just met the new nooboo.  She was pretty sad, actually... apparently she thinks that we'll have less time for her with another kid around.

Richard:  She went upstairs to hide while she cried.  I let her have some time to herself so she could calm down.

Richard:  When she came out, I met her and let her know that we'd never love her any less just because of a new nooboo.  She actually told me that she'd thought about it and was happy to have a new brother after all.  She was excited now, after all her sister wouldn't stop telling her gross jokes...  I didn't say anything about that.  Who knows, maybe her brother will be just as clean and proper as his mom.

Richard:  She came downstairs to see little Aiden crying.  Eliza and her tried to help, but really all he wanted was to be fed.  I'm glad they did though.  I really do hope all my kids will get along...

Richard:  I know I don't have anything to worry about with my girls though.  Watching them play together is one of the most adorable things I've ever seen.  My violin work, on the other hand... probably one of the most terrible.
Knethen Immortal Dynasty

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2015, 04:20:47 AM »
I have to keep reminding myself that you are only controlling Richard! It looks like such a busy household too. I really like the first screenshot where both the girls are watching their daddy play piano...aww, so cute.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2015, 04:39:44 AM »
Sims can be so well behaved when you leave them alone for a while, I adore the sisters relationship. Oh, Robyn, she seems to spend her life being pregnant, lol.

Offline dethdukk

• Occult
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2015, 03:51:15 AM »
Chapter Seven, Part One

Richard:  Well it has certainly been a couple rather busy weeks.  I've had so much to do recently that I've forgotten large parts of it...  hopefully I can remember the important stuff anyways.

Richard:  Robyn's let me know that she's pregnant again.  Truthfully it didn't even surprise me this time.

Richard:  I've been working on my Violin recently.  Still not quite got the hang of it.  Robyn's been enjoying her time on the gaming pad.

Richard:  The twins went to school for the first time since they grew up.  Both of them are doing pretty well.

Richard:  My son also aged up.  Aiden got his moms hair, but my eyes like Lizzy.  He reminds me a lot of my nephew Ray...  I wonder how the family is doing.

Richard:  Just like the girls, one of Rays first thoughts was to work on his homework.  I have to say, I have been blessed with my kids.

Richard:  While Aiden and I worked through his homework, the twins ran out to play on the spaceship.

Richard:  From what I've been told, twins are either always together or always at each others throats...  I'm love that mine seem to be the former.

Richard:  As soon as Aiden finished his homework he ran outside to join his sisters.  I'm pretty sure that jungle gym was one of the better purchases I've ever made.

Richard:  Every so often I catch Kat and her brother chatting.  It's fun to listen in, they always talk about pretty serious stuff.

Richard:  Kat's pretty dedicated to her school work.  It wouldn't surprise me if she was the first kid to get to a A in school.

Richard:  Eliza's right behind her in terms of grades.  She does have a bad habit of staying out too late though.  Every so often her mom has to run out to fetch her back in, though really I don't think she's been very strict in her policies.
Knethen Immortal Dynasty