Author Topic: The Fitzwilliam Centre: An Asylum Challenge. Complete  (Read 47206 times)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: The Fitzwilliam Centre: An Asylum Challenge.
« Reply #90 on: February 10, 2015, 10:53:49 PM »
*snickers* Love Colt in the pink bed.  It suits him.  Aww, so cute to see Mulan making friends!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #91 on: February 11, 2015, 02:04:29 AM »
It's interesting how having better beds has changed everything. Now the sims don't wake up starving or desperate for the bathroom and of course they are sleeping for far shorter periods and so have more time for skilling and chatting. There isn't very long to go now so I'm hopeful that maybe a few more sims might break the 3 skills @ level 5 barrier... maybe!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #92 on: February 11, 2015, 02:43:39 AM »
Sunday 21st

Dear Dairy,

The house feels a bit weird without everyone but it won't be long before we are full up again. Colt managed to bore himself to tears this morning.

As I was checking the mail I thought I'd give Pearl a call. I hung up before she could answer because I didn't know what to say.

I kept thinking about her instead of getting on with stuff.

Anyway soon I was too busy to mope around. We were visiting Nick and Kira. I was surprised when they announced they were going to share a house together but I can see how Kira's tidiness is a real bonus. I'm left doing most of it now she has moved out!

Kira had been doing quite a bit of remodelling and the colours were very girly and pretty. Nick said he didn't mind really as long as he had sports on the TV he was good.

It was good to catch up with Kira. She's very happy.

Colt made himself at home.

Then we headed off to the park, where we all just chilled out and did our favourite things. Mulan read, of course and Colt danced, chatted and made drinks.

Pretty soon Mulan was practising her mischief skills out on Colt again. Pretty funny stuff.

I could have sworn I heard Pearl's voice. Gee, I must have it bad if I'm imagining her voice everywhere I go. *sigh*

Heh, turns out Pearl was here after all. I suddenly couldn't think of anything to talk about but it was really good to see her anyway.

Then I met Herbert, and when I heard his life's story I knew I had to offer him a place in the Centre.

We headed home soon after that and while everyone went to sleep Herbert made a start on his fitness.

Early the next morning Kasen joined us. I gave him the usual welcome and we chatted for a while...

...taking the time to get to know each other.

Yeah, you'd think I wouldn't fall for this anymore eh.

I'll write some more later. I've got to go tend the garden.

Matt.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #93 on: February 11, 2015, 03:05:24 AM »
Sunday 21st

Dear Diary

It almost caught me by surprise when it was time for Bo to leave. She had learnt so much in just a few days. We had our leaving chat by the pool. It was great.

I asked Bo what her plans were. She was moving into a little house in Oasis Springs. She had been dreaming of living there for ages and so was delighted to discover she could afford to buy it.

I was thrilled for her. It is just so good knowing that everyone's hopes and dreams are coming true.

Bo wanted a girls only party. So the boys were all shooed out! Kira came over to help Bo celebrate.

They danced, and swam.

I don't know what they talked about but there sure was a lot of giggling and laughing going on.

Later on they wanted me to make them some baked Alaska, which I was only to happy to do. They all shrieked at me when I warned them about a moment on the lips equals a life time on the hips! lol

While they packed on the pounds, I worked out for a bit. I thought about Herbert and started to piece together a plan for helping him.

Then it was time for Bo to leave. I'm getting all soppy in my advancing years.

Least Bo's eyes weren't totally dry either.

As I watched her run to catch the tram I called out for her to enjoy her new home. She waved back at the last minute just before the tram swept her out of sight.

I was so busy, lost in thought, harvesting the plants that I didn't realize out new resident had arrived.

As I chatted about the centre and this and that Karli just looked at me calmly.

Turns out she loves to be active so we discussed different fitness techniques.

I wasn't sure what she needed from the centre, she was quite hard to read, but whatever it is I hope I can help.

She certainly is pretty disciplined when it comes to keeping fit.

Colt had a good session reading and replying on the forums.

Only to then be caught cheating at chess by Alena who held no bones about chewing him out. Even Mulan jumped in and feigned surprise at him needing to stoop so low to win. I almost felt sorry for him!

Write more tomorrow. I promised to work out with Karli.

Matt.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #94 on: February 11, 2015, 03:09:59 AM »
So the total score is now 9730.

Bo's leaving score was 2,700

Bo Skills:  Fitness 6, Logic 5, Mixology 4, Mischief 5, Video Gaming 4, Comedy 4, and then various other level 2 and 1 skills

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #95 on: February 11, 2015, 06:29:25 AM »
I bet the boys were jealous for not getting invited to Bo's party! Alena and Don, saw that coming a mile off, lol, it's also really sweet and as you mentioned it is like a soap opera (the good kind  ;D)
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #96 on: February 11, 2015, 06:52:07 AM »
OMG! So much has happened. First off.. congrats to Nick, Kira and Bo. That feels like it went super quick. And I'm loving Matt crushing on Pearl - he is so endearingly awkward around her.. as to Don and Alena? I almost chocked on my tea when I saw that! I always new they were made for each other!!  ;) Mulan and Colt's friendship is pretty amazing too.. great story telling Play, especially as you have to get their personalities out there quickly as you don't know when they are leaving the house.. Good luck with the new residents can't wait to see what's next.  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #97 on: February 11, 2015, 06:56:37 AM »
Wow a homeless townie, this should be good. You know NOTHING about them. LOL Congrats to Bo. I loved the all girl party.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #98 on: February 11, 2015, 11:27:21 AM »
Grats, Bo!  Hehehe, love the homeless townie!  That's awesome.  Another great chapter.  Matt's crush on Pearl is just too cute!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #99 on: February 15, 2015, 02:40:35 AM »
Thanks everyone. Thought I better throw in a few townies, after all this isn't a spa people... it's an asylum!  ;) Can't just cater for the rich and famous sims in the simverse!  :P  More chapters soon.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #100 on: February 15, 2015, 02:57:54 AM »
Monday 22nd

Dear Diary,

The days seem to be racing past recently. I never have enough time to get half the things on my list completed. Seems like there's a few people that are quite happy in the house right now.

Herbert and Arianna seem quite sweet on each other. That's so nice for both of them.

I've spent some time getting to know Karli. We've chatted over a midnight snack once or twice.

Which she then follows with a midnight swim. I thought you weren't supposed to swim immediately after eating but Karli just laughs and says it's not like she's doing a marathon or anything.

I tend the garden, might as well seeing I'm usually wide awake after all the chatting and snacking.

The morning saw Winston and I working out together like the old days. I'm glad he visits so often.

The pool gets a lot of use.

Kasen seems to really like Karli's ankles. Which is just as well considering what else he could have been looking at.

Yeah, those two seem to be getting on really well.

In fact everyone seems to be getting on...

For some reason Herbert would just not stop talking to me this morning. We were in the bathroom, I had just finished repairing the sink... poor Kasen just couldn't hold on any longer. Honestly, I don't know why Herbert got so chatty all of a sudden!

I got sick and tired waiting for my grafted plants to grow a cowberry. It's been over a week and I just can't wait anymore so we all took a quick trip to the park.

Frustratingly, I kept coming up empty handed.

Alena gave that teen aged boy the shock of a life time.

Kasen started mixing some drinks and everyone enjoyed hanging out and chatting.

Ironically, when I got home the cowberry plant was ready for harvesting. *sigh*

Alena rejoiced in her very witty come-backs on the forum.

Only to find out it isn't quite as much fun when the shoe is on the other foot. I honestly don't know why people make such rude comments. My residents included. I mean c'mon people!!!

Well, I guess that's all for now. I can't really remember if anything else major happened today. It's all been a bit of a rush to get that cowberry. More tomorrow Diary.

Matt.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2015, 04:19:14 AM »
Tuesday 23rd,

Dear Diary,

Arianna and Mulan giggled and chatted together this morning and woke me up.

It wasn't such a big deal and pretty understandable seeing as Arianna would be leaving us today.

She told me that although it had taken her a bit longer than everyone else to get to the point where she was ready to leave, she felt comfortable in what she had learnt and was ready to move forward with her life.

I was happy for her and a little secretly pleased that Arianna was moving on. Her temper could be pretty intense at times.

Arianna wasn't sure what kind of party she wanted by Winston had a great idea.

I lit the bonfire...

...and pretty soon everyone started gathering around for a story.

I cooked up some chicken while we waited for the last few guests to arrive.

There's something about a bonfire under the stars that just makes you want to philosophize about life.

Arianna told a pretty terrifying story. It had the hairs on the back of my neck standing on end! (Actually, it made me crack up but don't tell Arianna.)

Mulan told a fantastic tale next. It was spine tingling in it's intensity.

Don and Alena shared a 'look'.

In fact spent the whole night talking to each other. That's my hotdog there... it fell into the fire just after I took the photo.

So we chatted around the bonfire till late, telling tales and roasting hotdogs and marshmallows.

Apart from Colt who is on a massive fitness bender after he saw how fit Karli was. He said he didn't want no girl showing him up.

Oh and Jon slipped away to play Blic Bloc, geek that he is. lol

I left Arianna and Herbert to say their good byes. I had already said my farewells earlier. I have a feeling that Arianna will be visiting pretty soon anyway.

Signing out.

Matt.

Offline dethdukk

• Occult
« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2015, 04:26:46 AM »
Hah, Kasen staring at Karli's ankles, hehehe...

Congratulations to Arianna!  She's my favorite out of all the female Sims.

Sorry you haven't been having any luck with the cowplant...  is it possible the splicing failed?
Knethen Immortal Dynasty
Double Time Dynasty Rules (A modification of the immortal dynasty)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #103 on: February 15, 2015, 04:32:37 AM »
No... the cowplant berry was harvestable as soon as Matt returned from the park. For some reason the plant reset or whatever when I travelled. So he just harvested them and planted one. I now have 6 in his inventory!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #104 on: February 15, 2015, 05:29:21 AM »
Well done to Arianna. The Weenie Roast Party looks like a lot of fun, shame Colt didn't join in.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

anything