Author Topic: The Fitzwilliam Centre: An Asylum Challenge. Complete  (Read 47203 times)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Fitzwilliam Centre: An Asylum Challenge.
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2015, 10:06:27 PM »
Thursday 4th Night

Dear Dairy,

I must have had some premonition when I wrote that it depended on what happened in the centre. It started with Jon yelling out that there were giant spiders out to get him. Poor guy. Took me some time to calm him down. Trouble with the night terrors is that although you look like you are awake, you're actually not. So talking someone down takes a bit of doing seeing as they are asleep. Anyway, eventually all was calm.

Jon's yelling had woken up Winston too but he just said he paint until he felt tired. I guess it would be nice painting in the still night air.

I later caught him chatting away to...

...his good friend the light fixture. *Sigh* I had hoped his health was improving.

Bo couldn't sleep so she said she would water the garden for me. I was really pleased to get some help.

And then Kira had an accident. I'm not 100% sure what caused it. I think she err... may have just 'left it too late'. As it were.

Arianna had said something about using the public restrooms as she ran out the door. Apparently they were just to gross though and so she preferred to hang on until she got back home.

As for Winston, I have no idea how he got into such a state, last I saw he had been chatting in the kitchen. I just am too tired to keep tabs on everyone. I feel like it's all spiralling out of control Diary.

I rapidly fixed the toilet and the sink. I'm getting pretty good at this now, which is good 'cos I basically need to be able to do it in my sleep.

The garden desperately needed weeding before the plants keeled over in disgust.

And Nick has taken a keen interest in the frogs. Read that as... is fixated with them and will not stop watching them, even to the point of exhaustion.

Beats me. It's just a frog.

I'd finished the gardening and was trying to stay awake long enough to cook breakfast.

When poor Arianna had an 'accident'. I really felt for her. How embarrassing.

The resulting mess was um, quite revolting and somehow led to a ginormous queue for the toilet.

Which was caused by bossy pants Kira trying to be helpful by cleaning the toilet but in actual fact was the main cause of the ensuing chaos.

Nick made it downstairs before the resulting bladder failure occurred.

Which resulted in Winton becoming very uncomfortable and Nick rather horrified.

Which in turn somehow triggered a sympathetic response from Winston's bladder.

I thought he was a goner for sure. However fate intervened (read that as bossy miss know it all Kira finally stopped cleaning the darn toilet) and Winston made it in time. Just.

All the resulting showers needed made it filthy but Winston stepped up and said he was more than happy to pitch in.

And I finally managed to figure out why everyone was becoming rather, er, desperate for the toilet all at once. Bo has taken up mixology as one of her skills.

I will deal with everything tomorrow later today. I need sleep. Now.

Matt.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2015, 02:21:34 AM »
Friday 5th

Dear Diary,

I actually managed to sleep quite well after all the drama.  I came downstairs to find Jon telling Bo a rather entertaining story. I think they get on quite well.

I rounded everyone up and we went out to the big park in Oasis Springs. I think everyone was quite pleased to be here and having fun was the order of the day.

I had thought Winston was helping little Carlo with his homework. Turns out he was chatting to his friendly picnic table. Oh well.

We sat chatting for a while. Even Kira seemed happy.

Bo made some new friends while working on her chess skills.

Pearl did much the same.

Nick was perhaps enjoying himself a little too much.

I just couldn't resist. Playing as a space monster with Carlo was just way too much of a draw card.

Carlo said afterwards that I was pretty rubbish at it as I was too happy. Apparently space monsters are supposed to be terrifying. I told him he should have asked Kira then. I don't think he got my joke. Probably just as well.

Winston had grabbed a book and had headed to the far side of the park for some solitude.

Jon had found a quite corner to play some video games, being a geek, this was his personal bliss. Nice.

I was feeling playful so pulled a few pranks on an understanding Pearl.

Being a child at heart means she's really fun to hang with.

Jon and I debated the pros and cons of various video games.

Winston and Kira had a run in. He said she snuck up behind him...

...before he even had a clue that she was there... and swiped his book from right under his nose...

...and took off at a sprint to go put it away. Winston was furious. He hadn't even finished it, merely put it down for a moment to appreciate his surroundings. Kira's need for neatness is certainly getting in the way of her wellness. Let alone rubbing all the other residents up the wrong way.

Jon and I chatted away. He's a great guy, and he's doing so well with his skill building.

It wasn't till a bit later, after I saw Jon passed out that I realized there was a problem with Winston and Kira.

I don't know whether she was wise or foolish but either way Kira hightailed it out of his vicinity.

Which left Nick in Winston's firing range. I think Nick took both barrels at close range. Pretty shocking stuff.

I took everyone home. I'm pretty annoyed furious angry annoyed with Kira.

As for Winston and Nick, well, I don't think Winston's finished yet.

Although he swears he had nothing to do with Nick passing out.

Well, Diary, it certainly was an entertaining outing anyway.

That's all for now.

Matt.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2015, 02:31:21 AM »
So I have been keeping score as I go along. At this point here's what it looks like.

Passed out sims = 5 (minus 100 each)
Sims peed themselves = 4 (minus 100 each)
Friends made outside the Centre: = 2 (plus 200 each)
Skills maxed = 1 (cooking by Matt, plus 100)

Total =  minus 400

lol  :D

Patients Skills:

Pearl:     Fitness 4, Logic 4, Mischief 3
Arianna: Fitness 4, Logic 3, Mischief 3
Bo:         Fitness 5, Logic 3, Mixology 3
Kira:       Fitness 3, Logic 3, Mischief 4, Video Gaming 3
Nick:       Fitness 6, Logic 3, Mischief 4
Winston: Fitness 4, Logic 4, Painting 6
Jon:        Fitness 4, Logic 4, Mischief 4
Matt:      Fitness 6, Cooking 10, Handiness 7, Gardening 5

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2015, 03:05:30 AM »
Wow, I give you all the credit in the world, Play!  I'm about dying when I read this.  I love seeing  Nick in there!  And Winston and John ^^  So awesome.  Definitely bookmarked!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2015, 03:09:13 AM »
Monday 8th

Dear Diary,

I didn't write anything yesterday, or the last few days, mainly because I was just too exhausted. I don't really remember anything happening although I will need to try to write each day as even the small things might be important in the future one day. Who knows.
Nick and Arianna's friendship continues to strengthen.

Nick has been cooking a bit more often too.

Winston's really getting into his painting. This was the first one he finished early this morning.

And this is the one he did next. We have framed this one and put it in the lounge area seeing as it's so bright and cheerful.

Arianna helps me from time to time with the watering.

We all had a quick trip to the gym today.

Everyone was pretty focused on what they were doing. It was quite cool.

Arianna was working out pretty hard in her own girly way.

Pearl had the misfortune to walk in on someone and then had a bit of a close call.

As soon as I noticed everyone snoozing on the couches...

...I called it a day and headed for home. Well, I mean the centre, which has come to feel like home actually.

The fridge needed repairing. So I upgraded it for good measure at the same time.

Bo mixed a few drinks.

I got the mail in to find a bill for $3,284. Luckily with my gardening, collecting and Winston's paintings we had $3,917 in the bank. Not such a mad panic but still a little too close for comfort.

Nicks forum trolling was a source of frustration for him today.

Judging by his delight I think it worked out his way in the end.

Winston and I have become good friends. I'm going to miss him when he moves out but I know he'll visit when he can.

Bo gets Jon to taste a lot of her creations. He says some are much better than others but he always has a positive comment for Bo.

I've started learning gourmet cooking. Just to spice up our meal times.

And Nick, if he's not working out...

...is star gazing with Winston. They put aside their differences, gained some respect for each other and are now firm friends.

And I put some time aside to have another 1-to-1 chat with Kira. I think it is starting to sink in. After all, making a change is always a difficult thing to do, especially if no one has bothered to tell you that what you've been doing is wrong.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2015, 03:13:56 AM »
@Shewolf13 , thanks heaps! Glad you're enjoying it. It is quite surprising just how well these sims can actually look after themselves. It isn't without it's challenges though! lol

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2015, 03:53:02 AM »
Wow am I coming in late! I must say.. seeing Jon again brought such a massive smile to my face and how wonderful to see Nick!! He is certainly up there as one of my favourite characters, and you have just added to his 'mad' but hilarious ways. I think Kira is such a pretty sim, and I strangely love how annoying she is  ;D You have also created a very handsome Manager.. Mmm.. This is great Playalot and I do love all the rules. I may try this out myself at some stage, but will happily read yours until you are done! Good Luck!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2015, 09:33:19 AM »
Oh, Kira! I love her so much, lol, but I wouldn't want her to sleepover at mine anytime soon  ;)
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2015, 04:32:03 PM »
@KTK10 , not late... I posted all this in one day lol. I had it all ready as I wanted to play until the first patient was ready to move out.  :) It was really nice playing with Jon again *sigh* and yeah Kira has her moments. I am surprised by what an annoying sim she is. Her traits are fairly bland...go figure!

@Nettlejuice , I'm with you on that... uh huh, no way at my house Kira. Happy you're enjoying the story. :)

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2015, 04:37:35 PM »
Bookmarked. I get to see Winston again!! YAY shhhh don't tell Colt, he might get mad.. LOL This is pretty good.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2015, 05:10:16 PM »
Tuesday 9th

Dear Diary,

Well, this is just a few photos of daily life. I'm pretty sure nothing major happened today but I figured that not everyday needs to be busting bursting with drama.
Abraham came over and helped me with my weight lifting. I think Pearl likes him but is too shy to say anything. Note to future self: Don't let Pearl read this bit.

I've also been thinking about Kira. I can't figure out for the life of me why everything seems so awkward for her. I took these pictures of her doing the dishes a few nights ago.

She can't even do this right. Maybe her clumsiness is also why she can't seem to say the right thing to people... hmm, needs more thinking about. Her skills are low too, so I guess she'll be here for a while. Gives me some time to try to figure out how best to help her I suppose.

My garden's coming along nicely. I actually really enjoy it. It's the one time I get some peace and quiet. It's good.

Winston was doing his usual. Being creative in his boxers. I think it's more that he suddenly feels the urge to paint and forgets about everything, even what he's wearing. Anyway, we've sort of all got used to it now... so no worries.

Jon told me that Kira asked Pearl when her due date was. He said it was pretty funny.

I think Pearl tried to explain to Kira why jokes like that were really only funny between really good friends... and even then only if everyone knew the other was just kidding around.

The conversation didn't go too well.

Winston walked in on Kira on the ...um toilet. He said he wanted to pay her back... teach her a lesson etc. But it only made him feel like a creep and made him wish he could burn the image from his retina with a hot poker. I have to admit to finding this hilarious. Even looking at the photo again has me in stitches. Hahahaha

This painting was the result of his intense embarrassment. It's pretty weird.

Later this afternoon, well... Nick and Bo passed out. It's the whole lack of enough beds thing.

Rachel came round and gave me a few pointers. All good.

And Nick and Pearl chatted over lunch. Notice the broken sink. I'm trying to ignore it to see if anyone else will take the hint.

Despite Nick not appreciating Jon's claims of being a master criminal...

They actually get on really well.

In fact everyone's getting on really well. Even Kira 'cos she kinda has her own scale of 'normal'.

Yeah, more fitness training. Jon joined me this time. I'm determined to get to the maximum fitness possible. Just seems to be taking quite a while...

And guess what? Even Winston's getting on a fitness high! Woo!

Every now and then I catch Nick and Arianna having a quiet chat with each other. I'm quite curious as to what's going on but as it really is none of my business, I don't say anything.

Besides, Nick gets on well with all the ladies. Oh! And Bo's still working on her mixology although she mostly drinks her own creations herself now. Thank goodness, as it was causing major toilet 'issues' before.

Over and out for the night,

Matt.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2015, 05:12:23 PM »
Bookmarked. I get to see Winston again!! YAY shhhh don't tell Colt, he might get mad.. LOL This is pretty good.

lol, thanks sdhoey! I know, Isn't it crazy how we get hooked on these sims! Thanks for reading  :D

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2015, 05:40:44 PM »
Wednesday 10th

Dear Diary,

A lot has happened today. It was cool. First up... here's me sleeping. Thought I better throw in this photo to remind future me that sleep is precious and to not take a good nights sleep for granted.

Now this photo's interesting 'cos at the time Kira was complaining that she was sick and tired of everyone messing with her alphabetical organisation of the bookcase. Now, looking at the photo I see she was really distracting me so she could cheat. We'll have a wee chat about this during our next 1-to1 session.

Here's me dialling up the partay.. woo! It's someone's leaving party but I'm not going to say who because I don't want to ruin the surprise.

Nick got us started by pulling out his dance moves.

I started cooking up a taco casserole. Don't ask me but that's what everyone wanted!

Rachael, Pearl and Jon got in the party mood. Jon said he couldn't really see anything without his glasses but as long as someone put some cake in his hand later, he'd be quite happy. Hahaha, those hotdog costumes... they just never get old!

Arianna was such a good sort. The costume hire people mixed up her maids costume with the hotdog one. She just wore it and said if nothing it was a laugh. Now, the Arianna that moved in here wouldn't have said that. She's come a long way. How cool!

Nick complimented Arianna on her costume. Makes me think there IS something going on between those two... Hmmm.

I got a bit distracted while cooking but most of the batter stayed in the bowl!

After I finished cooking I made sure to compliment everyone on their outfit etc.

And just enjoyed chatting and relaxing for a night. Kira tells the funniest jokes. It's good she's got at least one social skill she can rely on.

I mixed up a few drinks as Bo was busy dancing.

I might have sampled a few too many. Cripes!

And of course... wouldn't be a pit-stop without Kira joining you. *sigh*

Pearl broke out a really groovy dance move... I was pretty impressed.

Oh! Not a dance move!

Winston knocked back a few.

But before we knew it, it was time to say bye to our guests.

And start tidying the house up.

I'd gone upstairs to grab some dirty dishes when a really bad anxiety attack got me. I hadn't had one in ages so I was a bit freaked out.

Luckily I had a friend right there to reassure me.

I finished off the dishes and Nick cleaned the counters down. Good team work!

Nick challenged me to a game of chess while Winston told us told the chess table a story.

That was one great party diary. Although I'm excited about our leaving person. I'm also going to miss them. I'll write some more tomorrow with the leaving photos.

Matt.

Offline dethdukk

• Occult
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2015, 06:23:46 PM »
Love Nicks expression when Matt complemented his outfit...  He's like "what, this thing?  this is a joke."  lol.   I'm gunna guess that it's Winston leaving, with a secondary favorite of Nick! 
Knethen Immortal Dynasty
Double Time Dynasty Rules (A modification of the immortal dynasty)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2015, 06:27:49 PM »
Ooh! Good guess! You won't have long to wait... next diary entry coming right up. And yeah, that compliment costume face! I love it!