Author Topic: [BUG] Soulmate Aspiration - Won't Register Soulmates  (Read 53092 times)

Offline officialghosts

• Occult
Re: [BUG] Soulmate Aspiration - Won't Register Soulmates
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2015, 08:18:55 PM »
@oshizu I'm happy to help when I can! I hope traveling works for you.

It might be patch related. I've only done Soulmate twice- once before the latest patch (worked fine) and once earlier today (bug occurred). And patches are as good at breaking things as they are fixing them.

Offline DaisyHaze

• Nooboo
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2016, 02:38:42 PM »
I also encountered the soulmate bug but the aspiration cheat didn't work for me. I managed to get round this by making the couple fall out (we'll call it a rocky patch) and then make up again, this worked for both the soulmate and the romantic interactions aspirations. I'm not sure how far you have to take the row but I really went for it.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2016, 05:38:21 PM »
I also encountered the soulmate bug but the aspiration cheat didn't work for me. I managed to get round this by making the couple fall out (we'll call it a rocky patch) and then make up again, this worked for both the soulmate and the romantic interactions aspirations. I'm not sure how far you have to take the row but I really went for it.

Hi @DaisyHaze welcome to the forum! Sorry your having problems with the aspiration cheat. It is working so maybe it was a typo or something. Good to see you managed to find a work around though.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.