Author Topic: Moving Sims and Managing Households  (Read 1875 times)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Moving Sims and Managing Households
« on: January 29, 2015, 04:20:20 PM »
On a 'Whim', I cooked up a Tutorial on How to Move Sims and Manage Households given there is not an easy, obvious way for a player to move out a Teen turned adult or divorcee from the household. I do expect it is possible they'll make this easier in the future. For now, it should be helpful to new players.

Let me know of any mistakes or possible shortcuts I missed!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Moving Sims and Managing Households
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 06:25:52 PM »
Thank you! I used to be able to do this, but then couldn't. Your instruction to "pick household management from the upper right corner" gave me a clue, and I finally was able to move someone out and into a new house.

One suggestion I'd make is that you take a picture of the map view and maybe circle the icon to press. Or say "pick....upper right corner in mapview." I mention this because that's where I was getting lost.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Re: Moving Sims and Managing Households
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 02:40:02 PM »
@MarianT I will make some edits now to make that more clear. I'm glad it was helpful, so thanks for the feedback. I have to write a really obvious one for beginners that came really late in Sims 3 development - covering Sims, needs, etc. themselves and am doing that today :)