Author Topic: Baby Boomer 2015  (Read 59631 times)

Offline christinal3106

• Occult
Re: Baby Boomer 2015
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2015, 09:38:29 AM »
Ok, I will just take it as it goes, and if, or I mean when, I have aspiration problems, I will pm the team.

Offline Makenziegma

• Townie
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2015, 11:04:33 PM »
What can I do if when  my sims go to the refridgerator it won't allow them to get any food from open fridge or to cook a new meal. All it will do is allow them to grab a quick meal. I have tried moving my refridgerator in my house. I'm hoping to be able to continue this family but not sure if I am bugged. Thank you for any advice!!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2015, 11:17:17 PM »
What can I do if when  my sims go to the refridgerator it won't allow them to get any food from open fridge or to cook a new meal. All it will do is allow them to grab a quick meal. I have tried moving my refridgerator in my house. I'm hoping to be able to continue this family but not sure if I am bugged. Thank you for any advice!!!

Go to Origin, and select the "Repair Game" option under the sims 4. This seems like a common bug and the fix worked for me. :)

Offline Makenziegma

• Townie
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2015, 12:25:40 AM »
Thank you so much!!! Fixed.  :)

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2015, 03:17:40 PM »
I got the weirdest and funniest bug just now. I am running a practice file for this tournament and one of my kids was playing 'keyboard commander' on the computer, when all of a sudden she started leveling the creative skill. and I mean leveling!!! she got a level in the skill every 1 /2 seconds. I literaly maxed out the creative skill in about 10 seconds  :o ::) if it were only that easy... haha

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2015, 02:11:40 PM »
I am a little confused since the premature completion bug came up.  I am pretty sure what makes the have a child reach the top of the career path goal to unlock in the successful lineage aspiration is when they choose the career path.  So, when this happens, does it not complete that goal of the aspiration in this challenge? Maybe in this case, it is what they intended.

For me, I just read what the words say on the aspiration.  It says reach the top of the career, so for me that would be level 10 career.  If everyone in the team is okay with just having the child choose the career patch (and not reach level 10) to complete the aspiraiton, I am okay with that.  Let's see what other says.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2015, 05:12:35 PM »
For me, I just read what the words say on the aspiration.  It says reach the top of the career, so for me that would be level 10 career.  If everyone in the team is okay with just having the child choose the career patch (and not reach level 10) to complete the aspiraiton, I am okay with that.  Let's see what other says.

I'll sign off on it too.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2015, 11:16:04 AM »
To clarify: it is okay just to have the child choosing the career path for he succesful lineage aspiration? instead of reaching level 10? I don't know whether it will complete at that point for me too (never tried that one I believe), but that would be okay? 

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2015, 12:41:43 PM »
Metropolis Man signed off on it, so yes - it is okay to just have the child choose the career path for the successful lineage aspiration (instead of waiting for him/her to reach level 10).

Offline Makenziegma

• Townie
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2015, 11:44:35 PM »
I hope I don't ask to many questions. Outside of these challenges I have played very little of Sims 4 but I truly love the challenges that Metro and everyone else develop. However, I am wondering if.... is there a bug when it comes to my Sim being able to write her own song? I am at level 9 and she has spent hours on creating her own song usually while inspired. She has sheet music appear in her mailbox but I am unable to sell it by clicking on the mailbox. Just wondering if it is a bug or something I just don't know how to do. Thank you for any help!!!           

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2015, 06:00:02 AM »
I hope I don't ask to many questions. Outside of these challenges I have played very little of Sims 4 but I truly love the challenges that Metro and everyone else develop. However, I am wondering if.... is there a bug when it comes to my Sim being able to write her own song? I am at level 9 and she has spent hours on creating her own song usually while inspired. She has sheet music appear in her mailbox but I am unable to sell it by clicking on the mailbox. Just wondering if it is a bug or something I just don't know how to do. Thank you for any help!!!         

Licensing songs is not the same as book royalties where you can keep going to the mailbox to sell to publisher with every book you write. I do not know what the heck the developers were thinking when coming up with the song licensing mechanic, but they put a cap in.

Offline Aratarya

• Nooboo
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2015, 12:16:51 AM »
First time doing a challenge, so I hope I'm doing this right:

3 Young Adults moved out + dad completing their unique Aspirations = 3 X 3 = 9
3 YA in the household 3 x 2 = 6
1 Teen in the household = 2
1 Baby in the household = 1

Total = 9 + 6 + 2 + 1 = 18

I ran into about 4 aspiration bugs in the middle of this!  :o

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2015, 05:05:39 AM »
3 Young Adults moved out + dad completing their unique Aspirations = 3 X 3 = 9

@Aratarya

3 young adults + dad = 4 people completing their unique aspirations
Shouldn't it be 4 X 3 = 12 ?

Your Total should be 21.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2015, 08:10:50 AM »
Can she count the mother if the mother didn't complete her aspiration?
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2015, 08:40:22 AM »
Can she count the mother if the mother didn't complete her aspiration?

If mom did not complete a unique Aspiration I would think she should be scored as 2.

anything