Author Topic: School grades  (Read 1987 times)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
School grades
« on: January 08, 2015, 01:56:13 AM »
This isn't so much needing help as it is wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them.  One of the children in my legacy had an A in elementary school.  In fact, he got an A pretty quickly so got to spend most of his childhood dealing with his aspiration.  Now, before the patch, any time I had a kid age up to teen with an A, they automatically had a B in high school.  Yet now, when he aged to teen, he was given an F... and I hvae no idea why.  Not sure if it was a glitch, or if it's something new.  Anyone else have this happen by any chance?

Offline Zyffyr

• Townie
Re: School grades
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 06:56:40 PM »
Hasn't happened to me - I had a couple kids with As in Grade School age up last week and they still started High School with Bs as before.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline stitching_JA

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 02:33:40 AM »
The children in my game with are still aging up with a B as a teen after having an A as a child.  However, I have noticed that their performance drops more than it used to if they go to school in a bad mood or without their homework being done.  I had one go from an A back to a B very quickly.  Could your child's grades have dropped before they aged up?  I don't know how low a child's grade would be for them to have an F as a teen.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2015, 02:58:53 AM »
No, in fact, he had an A the day he aged up, which is why it was such a shock XD  Must be a weird glitch.  Just thought I'd see if it had happened to anyone else.