Author Topic: Moving inactive sim to other lot  (Read 1906 times)

Offline Summers

• Occult
Moving inactive sim to other lot
« on: January 03, 2015, 02:15:01 PM »
I have 2 active sims in my household. While the female one is at work, her husband visited the park and he was playing violin. When she finished with her work, she got home but I'm still in the park, so I can't call her to here. Also I don't know why but I can't control her while I'm at the park. Is there any idea to move her to park from home?
Very hard to be escaped from Sims.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Moving inactive sim to other lot
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 01:54:25 AM »
For some reason, at the moment, the option "bring sims-name here" doesn't seem to be available when your sim comes home from work. I think it was the December patch that changed this. You used to be able to click on a little shape above the inactive sims face and could control them to a certain level while they were at home and you were at the park (or where ever) with another sim.

I now take the out-and-about sim home, collect the at home sim and then both travel back to the park etc.

If you just simply travel with one sim while leaving another at home, all those options (including 'bring sim here') are still available. It just seems to be when a sim arrives home from work and you are out. (Maybe also when a child comes home from school but I'm not playing with any school aged children).
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything