Author Topic: How to complete 3 emotional paintings?  (Read 192931 times)

Offline Summers

• Occult
How to complete 3 emotional paintings?
« on: December 30, 2014, 03:23:01 PM »
My female sim is challenging a painting skill. She has the level 4 at painting at this moment. She is inspired. Is there any emotional painting in inspired mood? She can create abstract one, realism one and pop art one includes Classic one.
Very hard to be escaped from Sims.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: How to complete 3 emotional paintings?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 03:36:20 PM »
No, there's no emotional painting for inspired. You can have her take a bubble bath for playful, or brush her teeth for confident.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Summers

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 03:50:49 PM »
No, there's no emotional painting for inspired. You can have her take a bubble bath for playful, or brush her teeth for confident.

Oh thanks!! Actually the bubble bath takes a long time to be done, so I better choose a teeth brushing. thanks!! :D
Very hard to be escaped from Sims.

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2014, 04:01:01 PM »
You can also make Flirty paintings, if you take a Steamy Shower (something like that).

Offline Stormi71

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2014, 01:23:45 AM »
I think most of the emotions can be painted ie angry, sad. My sim painted an angry painting, it was like a scene from Jaws lol, with a shark with an open mouth.

Offline stitching_JA

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2015, 02:26:32 AM »
The only emotions that have paintings are flirty, confident, sad, angry, and playful.  You can also create mathematical diagrams when focused, but I don't think they count as paintings for the painting aspiration task.

Offline ClayMask

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2015, 02:59:04 AM »
The only emotions that have paintings are flirty, confident, sad, angry, and playful.  You can also create mathematical diagrams when focused, but I don't think they count as paintings for the painting aspiration task.
They do count as paintings for the task, but give logic skill when made instead of painting skill.  So unless you want to level your logic skill, it's better to do one of the others.  However, the career requires some logic if you go into the branch with the better easel, so they're not bad to make if you're planning on going that route.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline stitching_JA

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2015, 03:10:00 AM »
They do count as paintings for the task, but give logic skill when made instead of painting skill.  So unless you want to level your logic skill, it's better to do one of the others.  However, the career requires some logic if you go into the branch with the better easel, so they're not bad to make if you're planning on going that route.
Thanks for the correction and information.  My list was based off the paintings that the Expressionistic reward trait lets you paint without being in the right emotion; I just assumed that the aspiration task was limited to those.  I've done the aspiration a few times, and since finishing paintings gives a confident moodlet, most of the paintings I've done for the task are confident ones.  I've only done the focused drawings if a sim rolls a whim for it; I didn't realize it was another way to get logic skill.

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2015, 10:16:02 AM »
Another way of getting emotional paintings done, is to wear of the special emotional hats you find in CAS. These hats inspire a.o. angry, sad, playful, flirty etc. Wearing a hat lasts for 5-6 hours. You can start an emotional painting, put it in your inventory to finish later, prepare another canvas, put it in yur inventory, and so on. When you're ready, just resume painting these works by putting them back on your easel.