Author Topic: Can't pay bills  (Read 4497 times)

Offline CelticHebrew

• Nooboo
Can't pay bills
« on: December 30, 2014, 12:32:15 AM »
Hey, there. New here.
I have Sims 3 with both Late Night and High End Loft.
The repo man has been to my apartment twice to take things. I thought it was a burglary problem at first and installed an alarm, but it didn't work, as he came back. My hubs asked if I was paying my bills. (Duh.) I went down to the mailbox on the ground floor of the apartment, but when I click on it, the only option is "send gift to a friend." I tried the computer to see if there was a "pay online" option. :) How can I pay her bills and stop the repo man if I can't seem to pay them?
Now I have the added "embarrassment" issue because of repossession. I do need to clean up my old stash of newspapers...does that have anything to do with it?
TIA.

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Can't pay bills
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 02:42:52 AM »
Because the repo man has come, those bills that you didn't pay will be gone, you can't pay them once the repo man has come. You need to keep an eye on the letter box for when the next bill comes in and make sure you pay it.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CelticHebrew

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 09:33:29 AM »
So the option to pay bills simply wouldn't be there when there are no bills. Thanks, I'll keep checking.

Offline CelticHebrew

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2014, 08:48:19 PM »
I found them! All set. :) Thanks!

anything