Author Topic: Sim refuses to do anything  (Read 2765 times)

Offline carla94_B

• Nooboo
Sim refuses to do anything
« on: December 27, 2014, 04:21:17 PM »
I'm new to the Sims and all has gone well. I've got my house, husband, kid, job etc. But, all of a sudden my Sims mood has drained. I tell her to take a shower, have lunch... all the normal things that I've done until now. But she refuses to do anything.

What can I do? I restarted the game twice. Tried everything i could think of.

Offline Stormi71

• Occult
Re: Sim refuses to do anything
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 03:11:37 PM »
What is the sims mood? I know that certain moods prevent them from doing stuff, especially the sad/very sad mood. When you click on them to do something, do you get a pop up saying something like "your sim is too sad to do this right now"?
Let us know what your sims mood is. The negative emotions always have interactions that help them to get back to the positive emotions, rather than just riding it out and being sad for 12 hours etc. I can't think of what ones offhand help being sad. Usually clicking on another sim you will get interactions specific to that mood (ie the interactions when you are angry will have red next to them). Things like vent, complain about problems etc usually come up. Also clicking on a mirror often has options as well. Oh, clicking on a bed when sad has the option to "cry it out".

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything