Author Topic: The Dangelo Legacy - graveyard please  (Read 20692 times)

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: The Dangelo Legacy
« Reply #75 on: December 31, 2014, 12:26:48 AM »
@Playalot Happy New Year to you too! Hope you are doing something fun. Thanks for all your help this year!  8)

Offline imayu94

• Townie
  • I overcomplicate.
    • Sims Stories
« Reply #76 on: December 31, 2014, 02:01:45 AM »
Nooboo! Excited with the new addition to the family! :D

I like the name, it's unique, but beautiful. And it came from the randomizer!  :D

I missed a few chapters but I'm now caught up :D
“With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.”

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #77 on: December 31, 2014, 03:36:05 AM »
@imayu94 - Great to see you back  ;D I am loving the randomizer for names, I can't think of any on the spot and it usually comes up with something great (eventually  ;)) Happy New Year Imayu

Offline Whirligig

• Simmer Down Sally
  • Occult
    • Whirligig Plays Sims
« Reply #78 on: January 01, 2015, 03:36:09 AM »
Yay, a nooboo! Finally!

Welcome to little Rochelle, lovely name. I have been known to use the randomizer on occasion, though I usually peruse behindthename.com for fun names with interesting meanings for my sims' names.
The Morven Dynasty
Blogger ||| Simblr

Soroja14 on Origin

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #79 on: January 01, 2015, 04:19:03 AM »
@Whirligig - ooohh, that website sounds just about perfect, think I might have to check it out! Thank you.. Happy New Year Whirligig  ;D

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2015, 03:28:39 PM »
 Great chapter, KTK10! And, I love the name, Rochelle! It just happens to be my real life daughter's name

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #81 on: January 01, 2015, 04:20:13 PM »
Whatcha doing?

I'm researching how to have an argument with your husband

Oh.. May I ask what brought this on?

Pan out a bit Watcher.. you will see

Another broken speaker? Oh Zest *shaking head* I thought that you didn't mind fixing things

Things change Watcher.. things change

This is very unlike you Willow.. are you OK? I told you that I would talk to Zest about not wanting to be woken up when Rochelle was born, you don't need to have an argument if you don't want to honey

I want to.. have an argument I mean.. not talk to him about that...*sniff sniff* I was so upset Watcher

I know.. Go give her a cuddle honey

Better?

Yes, this has done me good. Thank you Watcher.. Oh Good.. He is up.. Here we go

I'm glad you are up Zest, please excuse me reading and talking to you at the same time - but I need to get some ideas on how to begin this argument.. <reading.. smile before argument begins> *grin*

Zest "Illy? You are starting to creep me out - what is going on? Why are you researching and wanting to have an argument with me?

Hang on.. am hungry... getting something to eat first

Zest "Hang on a second.. Where is your pregnant belly? Where is our baby? Willow? Where is our baby?"

In her bassinet Zest.. where else did you think she would be?

Zest "She? *whispers* We have a little girl? I'm a Daddy... wow..wow"

Why don't you go and see her while I talk to Willow

Zest "Oh my beautiful little girl.. I can't believe that you are real and that I am holding you in my arms"

Zest "Your Mummy and I waited a very long time for you to come. I am so glad that you are here"

Zest "I will protect you with my life, I love you so much now I could burst. But what are we going to call you my precious one? Your Mummy and I will come up with something perfect I know"

Um.. Oh dear.. Zest? Willow has already named her Rochelle. After you not wanting to be woken up when she went into labour, she - I mean to say - we thought that you didn't want to be part of the naming process

Zest "Excuse me" <Leaves the room>

Willow? Are you sure that Zest asked you not to wake him when the baby was coming?

Huh?

Don't pretend you have no idea what I'm talking about - this could be really serious honey.. Did he actually say to you.. "Don't wake me"

Look!! I've learned some new tricks!!

Oooffff..

You need some time alone?

Now you are getting it, I'm practicing this smiling thing for the argument

Read only the first paragraph huh?

So?

Ahem.. Zest, how are you feeling?

Zest "Go away Watcher"

I'm beginning to think that maybe you didn't say exactly what Willow thought and you are very hurt and disappointed in us both

Zest "I said Go Away Watcher"

Sooo.. I think that I'm going to take up digging full time, you know? I'm beginning to think that I need to be employed in something other than 'handy woman' you get what I'm saying?

Willow.. I think you need to go home and talk to Zest..Um - who were you just talking to?

What? No one! I'm practicing.. Seriously Watcher you really do need to keep up! I'm starting to worry about you

Go home Willow.. I mean it. Zest is working out, it's time you two had a chat

Fine. Will get a drink first, before .. well you know..

Willow.. You need to know something before the argument

Wait.. Ow!

Seriously honey, you need to know that I don't think Ze..

ENOUGH. I am practicing..

I hate bothering you.. really but.. oh hey! You have developed some muscles there Willow

I know

Okay. I've given you all day to go and talk to Zest. Willow - he didn't say wh...

Oops.. sorry

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #82 on: January 01, 2015, 04:25:41 PM »
@judewright I'm so glad you liked it Judewright. Oh how lovely that she is named after your daughter.. I hope I she doesn't disappoint! (my Rochelle.. not yours! ;D)

Offline Whirligig

• Simmer Down Sally
  • Occult
    • Whirligig Plays Sims
« Reply #83 on: January 01, 2015, 06:55:14 PM »
Um, oops? Poor Zest!

Arguments are hard - I can see why Willow would want to prepare herself, but really, she should have kno-

Oh, who am I kidding, this is Willow Dangelo we're talking about. ;)
The Morven Dynasty
Blogger ||| Simblr

Soroja14 on Origin

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #84 on: January 01, 2015, 07:48:15 PM »
XD Oh dear... this should be... interesting.  Communication is key, Willow!

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #85 on: January 02, 2015, 01:02:04 AM »
@Whirligig - As with everything that Willow does, it's all or nothing and she definitely commits to the moment!
@Shewolf13 - I agree.. this should be interesting  ;)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #86 on: January 02, 2015, 01:10:02 AM »
Sending 'communications 101' to Willow....  ::) <sigh> Least she hasn't forgotten about her little baby girl... yet!  :P
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #87 on: January 02, 2015, 03:59:29 PM »
@Playalot - Fingers crossed her obsession with 'researching' will also include taking care of children!  ???

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2015, 04:10:25 PM »
Now before you say anything, I do not have a drinking problem

I'm just..

practicing.. *sigh* I know. You look nervous

I am

Don't be Willow, honey it's only Zest.. the love of your life.. just talk to him - he knows you better than anyone

What? No.. I'm nervous about this new jumping ice that's coming down.. Did you know I have had to spend all night trying to keep the ice in the shaker? *whispers* I've been counting how many I catch and I'm up to 20! Squee!!

*Stunned silence*

How are you this morning Zest. Talking to me yet?

Zest "I don't want to talk to you.. but I've just got it bubbled up inside... Isn't Rochelle just the most beautiful and stunning baby you have ever laid your eyes on?"

Yes she is, without any doubt

Zest "I'm just so proud - she came from me! From us actually, but I had a part in creating that miracle in there! I mean.. wow.."

You sure did.. Zest? Have you spoken to Willow yet? I know that she will be on her way inside soon.. and .. oh no.. oh Zest quick!

Zest! You need to fix this and quickly!! Where are you? Zest?

Zest " ... and let me just wipe this tear away from your face. You should never need to cry my girl, not while I am here"

Zest, there is a broken speaker in the kitchen and also in the study. I think that maybe you should try to fix them before.. oh dear.. too late

Zest "Listen Watcher, I appreciate you trying to fix things.. but you are half the reason as to why they are broken in the first place. So please - butt out and let Illy and I work this out on our own, in our own way, even if it means that she does get mad with me about the speakers. It is what it is Watcher"

Ok Zest - enough said

*mumbling* .. no respect at all.. I'm tired, sad and just can't believe this is happening

Are you talking about Zest honey?

It's the ICE Watcher... it just kept jumping.. why is this happening?

I promised Zest I would keep out of things.. so this will be the last thing I say on the subject. Do you think that maybe you are directing your anger and anxiety on the ice rather than speaking to your husband?

Oh for goodness sake. *deep breath*

Zest - I want to talk to you. I am going to start this off with a smile OK?

Zest "Not now Illy"

If not now, when? I mean.. you really surprised me! You didn't want to be woken when Rochelle was born.. I had to go through all of that by myself!! I know that the Watcher was there, but she doesn't count.  She can't hold my hand, rub my back, hug me when I'm scared

Zest "I mean it Illy, I can't talk with you about this right now. I am so angry with you and I need to calm down before I say something that I might regret"

That is ridiculous. What on earth do YOU have to be mad about? Did I not fix the speaker fast enough? Did I give birth too loudly?

Zest "*shouting* You named our child without even talking to me! You got confused, like you always do! I said.. don't just wake me - shake me as hard as you can. I missed naming our daughter and seeing her being born because your mind was everywhere else except on what I was saying to you! This is YOUR fault Willow. Not mine"

My fault? I don't understand. Watcher? Watcher? Why isn't she talking to me? Zest?

Zest "Because I asked her to keep out of this Willow. And I would have thought she had told you that already. You just go ahead and paint, pretend that this is just going to blow over.. you need to grow up now Willow - We have a child that needs BOTH parents"

<sobbing quietly>

Zest "*sighing* I really didn't want to talk about this now Illy. I'm so angry and I think I just need to take some time, I didn't mean to say those things so harshly. I'm also just so incredibly sad.."

I think I may have made a big mistake my little one.. and I don't think that there is a book or TV show that is going to help me fix this. But I will promise you something Chelle.. I will ALWAYS be here for you. I will also always love you, flaws and everything

Hi, you OK?

Zest "Nope"

Want me to go away?

Zest "Not anymore - I guess I got most of my anger out. Now I'm just so sad"

Maybe some exercise might help, you know - get out that last little bit of anger?

Zest "yeah, OK"

I know that you are crying honey.. you don't have to hide it.

Zest " I just need to keep going Watcher, I just need to get over this or I'm going to lose them both"

Zest "I will focus only on the good things, the things in the future"

Do you think you will be able to do that?

Zest "I have a plan"

Wow, wasn't expecting that

Zest "*mumbling* ... and then if I just ask more questions.. get more certain that she hears me.."

Zest "Everything is going to be alright my beautiful and precious girl.. boop! I got your nose!"

Zest "Can we talk?"

*whispers* Watcher? I'm scared

<walking out of ear shot>  Me too...

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #89 on: January 03, 2015, 05:48:31 PM »
Awwww, that was quite heart-wrenching. Poor things...   I can't choose who to feel more sorry for at this point.