Author Topic: The Dangelo Legacy - graveyard please  (Read 20689 times)

Offline Ginj

• Occult
  • There's a dance in the old dame yet
    • Desjardins Story - A Sims 4 Legacy Challenge
Re: The Dangelo Legacy
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2014, 07:26:22 AM »
I'm glad Willow considers that darling little strappy black dress "more maternity looking".  Also glad that Zest is happy about the nooboo; I wouldn't have thought he had it in him.  Great chapter!

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2014, 12:32:44 PM »
@Playalot and @ Ginj - Zest was actually awful when Willow gave him the news! I was so shocked! I had to rearrange all the screenshots to make it look as if he was happy  :o  Yes, the strappy black number was definitely a Willow dress!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline dethdukk

• Occult
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2014, 01:14:47 AM »
Hey KTK, I didn't realize you had a Legacy running!  Looks good so far, love the way your founder looks.  The lip action with Zest is amusing, I swear all the male sims look so upset when they're told about a pregnancy lol.
Knethen Immortal Dynasty
Double Time Dynasty Rules (A modification of the immortal dynasty)

Offline Whirligig

• Simmer Down Sally
  • Occult
    • Whirligig Plays Sims
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2014, 08:07:01 AM »
Hey, I just found (and read) everything you have so far! Willow looks like a bit of a handful, but heaps of fun. Sorry she had such a hard time getting pregnant - but now, nooboos! :D
The Morven Dynasty
Blogger ||| Simblr

Soroja14 on Origin

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2014, 09:47:59 PM »
Hi Everyone, will do another update soon. Have had to rush back to Australia for a family emergency.  I have not been able to do any updates or catch up on any of your amazing stories and I am looking forward to doing so soon. I hope that everyone remains safe and happy over the Holidays and will be updating at some time in the future  :)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2014, 10:18:20 PM »
I hope everything is ok, KT!  Take your time, get yourself settled.  We'll be here ^^

Offline imayu94

• Townie
  • I overcomplicate.
    • Sims Stories
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2014, 02:48:53 AM »
Caught up to this legacy, and looking forward to your new nooboo!

Take as much time as you need. As Shewolf13 said, we're not going anywhere! ^^
“With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.”

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2014, 09:22:10 PM »
@dethdukk - Happy that you found the Dangelo's! I know..! I am yet to see an excited father to be  :-\

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2014, 09:27:24 PM »
@Wjirligig - Thanks for finding (and reading) the legacy.. It was very weird at how long it took Willow to get pregnant, I never had that problem with any of the other sims I've played  ???
@Shewolf13 - Thank you so much. Am still in Australia for a little while, then will head back to Dubai a little later in the year - this forum is such a wonderful distraction and helps when things are bad
@imayu94 - Thanks so much - am hoping to update now.. will depend on if my daughter daughter wakes up or not!

Just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone who has commented and also who has silently read my Legacy, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas tomorrow and the New Year will be all you all hope it will be.  :D

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2014, 10:17:06 PM »
So how is the bulking up going Zest? Is it hard work?

Zest "I think that I have it covered"

Umm - Are you sure?

Zest "Yeess...*pant pant* it's not a problem"

I got some very reliable information on how to help get those muscles beefed up really quickly if your are interested..

Zest "Sure.. *puff, pant.. puff..* um..can. you   check  on  Illy? *cough cough*"

What are you up to today Willow?

Just going to fix this up then I am going to check out the pool..

Hey! Did you check out how amazing I look pregnant!! I mean the throwing up was just the worst.. but now.. can you spell H O T??

I can't even see your belly Willow.. you will need to move side on so I can get a better shot honey.. Willow? Willow?

*singing* We all live in a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine.. a yellow submarine..

Nevermind... Zest? How are you doing now?

Zest "This .. is.. aw...ful!!!"

That's .. no, I'm not laughing.. truly.. not..hehehe

Zest "Go..a..way.."

Did you know that if you stand here long enough ice just drops from the sky? And before you say it's called snow.. I mean actual ice block.. stuff you put in drinks! I'm just going to wait here for some

Taa daa!!! See I told you!

That's impressive Willow... and a little disturbing if I'm honest.. but guess what... I can see your tummy!

I'm awesome right??

Bummer...

Now I have to pee... I wonder why that happens.. mmmm.. maybe I should..

Research it?

Yep.. and It seems that sometimes falling water makes you need to pee.. Zest did you know that?? I should do a few more.. oooo yogurt! oh! Nuts!!

Looking good Zesty man!! How was your workout?

Zest "Oh, you know.. I think I went really well.. I'm starting to get the hang of it"

Liar..

Zest "OK!! It was really hard! I mean.. I actually had tears streaming down my face.. why would people WANT to do that to their bodies?"

Zest "I think that I might have pulled a muscle.. you know.. down there..."

Oh!..Well lets go on a date! I want to wear a new dress and I know that it will make you feel better..the dress really rocks

Zest *to the watcher* Oh how I love her..

I look incredible right!! Right??!!

Zest "Why have you got all insecure again Illy? What's going on? You know I think you are the most gorgeous Sim in Simverse"

Well, and please don't laugh, I got out of the shower and my *whispers*butt looked big...

Then I was blowing kisses in the mirror - for practice as I read somewhere that was important - and instead of them blowing out into the world like they should. they blew straight back into my face! Like they were rejecting me or something!

I was very very shocked! You can see my dilema can't you!

Zest "Oh Illy.. Sometimes I'm not sure if you are kidding or you really don't know how innocent you sound"

Oh please Zesty... do something funny for me..

Zest " Done!"

Ahh.. Thank you

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2014, 10:22:09 PM »
Oh Zest!  The faces he and Willow make are just too good!  I love them both!  I about fell outta my chair laughing with the ice cubes falling from the sky though.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #56 on: December 24, 2014, 12:15:10 AM »
@Shewolf13 It's almost like the more faces Willow pulls Zest has to copy them!! I love capturing them, it's part of the fun!

Offline imayu94

• Townie
  • I overcomplicate.
    • Sims Stories
« Reply #57 on: December 24, 2014, 12:20:06 AM »
I really love the way you capture faces. So candid! :D

P.S. Apparently that mention system works because that's how I saw your reply. Useful. :D
“With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.”

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #58 on: December 24, 2014, 01:09:39 AM »
@imayu94 That's great it works! Thanks for reading, I haven't actually played since the patch and I'm itching to get back in there to check out all the new stuff and capture some more expressions!  ;)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #59 on: December 24, 2014, 03:33:48 AM »
Oh they are hysterical! The faces!  ;D What on earth was Zest doing on the weight machine? Lol. Get friends with a gym bunny and mentor away those level 1/2 blues Zesty boy!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.