Author Topic: The Knethen Immortal Dynasty  (Read 66315 times)

Offline dethdukk

• Occult
Re: The Knethen Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #135 on: April 13, 2015, 01:59:55 PM »
Oh... I just have to jump forward and say...Noooo not Richard.  :'( That really sucks.  :(

Ok. back to all the rest! Gosh, soo many updates. The kids have grown up cute. Zara is a rather, um, well built alien I must say!! And Nick just keeps looking better and better. Although I'm not sure if a secret agent and the crime boss should chat over tea about what's what!  :P

She is a well endowed alien.  Very well.

Not, Richard  :'( RIP, buddy. Wow, Zara is definitely a creepy stalker. Amira and Ray are both gorgeous, I love that hair on her.

Yeah, I thought Amira's hair looked good!  I think I'll keep it that way, it seems to fit. 

Aww RIP Richard, you will be missed.

Zara is ehm a very interesting build alien, a bit creepy  I think.

Nick, looks great as usual, and both kids look so cute.

Two people think creepy stalker for Zara eh?  While I will say that I wasn't quite going for a full on stalker feel, she WAS meant to be a little odd.  She is an alien after all!  Can't expect them to conform to our normal standards.
Knethen Immortal Dynasty
Double Time Dynasty Rules (A modification of the immortal dynasty)

Offline dethdukk

• Occult
« Reply #136 on: April 13, 2015, 03:35:10 PM »
Hey quick update, I have uploaded my requirements spreadsheet to google docs if anyone is interested in checking out where I'm at at any point.  There's a link to it in the front page.  I can't promise it'll always be fully up to date, but it should be pretty close.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnaYMJRi6xJ709ivifZwwCHklvXVwE8GkNjhG6U1WB0/edit?usp=sharing
Knethen Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #137 on: April 13, 2015, 04:31:51 PM »
Cool, I need to do one of these.

I just hope Zara doesn't want to take after Pollination Technician 3 with Ray when he's older xD
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline dethdukk

• Occult
« Reply #138 on: April 13, 2015, 05:09:48 PM »
Cool, I need to do one of these.

I just hope Zara doesn't want to take after Pollination Technician 3 with Ray when he's older xD

I can safely promise that Ray won't get pregnant :D
Knethen Immortal Dynasty

Offline dethdukk

• Occult
« Reply #139 on: April 13, 2015, 10:35:53 PM »
Chapter Twenty Nine

Ken:  Say cheese Aunt Shayla!
Shayla:  Cheese!

Feeling any better?
Shayla:  Yeah, much better.  Rhia's been so kind, spending so much time with me.  I'm finally feeling like myself again.

So what are you wishing for?
Ray:  Isn't there a rule that says you can't tell anyone or it won't come true?
Mmmaaybe?  You should totally tell me anyways.
Ray:  Hm...  I'll tell you if it comes true.

I hate that answer.

Ray:  Hey Zara, come here, I want a picture for my birthday.
Zara:  Alright!

Ray:  And if he runs fast enough, he can actually break through the time barrier and travel through time!
Zara:  I think it's great that you think it's great but... Really not my kind of show.

Amira:  So I'm thinking about opening up my own store when I get old enough.
Zara:  I had a friend who tried that.  She didn't do very well, spent her money too fast. 

Zara:  Just remember, you need a pool of starting cash that's larger than what you need to just start the store.  Stores take some time to get going, and you need to remain solvent until it does.
Amira:  Oh thanks!  I'm doing some research on it at school, and Grandpa Kell says that I can use the household funds, but it's definitely good to have someone who's done this before around.  Do you think you'd be interested in helping me with it?
Zara:  Hm...  My work as a space ranger keeps me pretty busy, but I'm sure I can help out on some of my off days.

Amira:  Sweet!  Well I've got to get to school, I'll talk to you later!  Bye guys!

Zara:  I'm headed outside to get some fresh air.
Ray:  I'll join you!

Ray:  So why'd you follow me through the portal that day anyways?
Zara:  Curiosity mostly...  I knew you were in a dynasty file from our ah... intel files, and I wanted to see what made them so special.
Ray:  Oh...  and then you decided to move in?
Zara:  That was actually an accident...  I asked my colleagues to help with Rhia, since it seemed like she was going to react poorly when they found out I was an alien.  It seems they overcompensated quite a bit.  When she asked me to move in, I really was having trouble finding a place of my own, so I saw no problem with accepting.
Ray:  *asks more questions about general life*

Ray:  So why aren't you married?
Zara:  A few reasons.  First off, I never found many people I was interested in, and the few I did find interesting were either married, not interested in me, or wanted a more serious relationship and I didn't want to be tied down.  I'm glad I didn't get married, because now I'm at the top of my career.
Ray:  What about now?  Are you interested in getting married and having kids?
Zara:  I think I would be if I found the right guy.  He'd have to be willing to let me live my own life, but still interested in being with me.  You know, together but not overbearing.  If he shared my passion for space, that would be nice... But if it doesn't happen I'm not too worried.  After all, I'm getting older, I can't imagine there are many guys out there who are interested and not taken.

Ray:  I'll have to disagree there, you're pretty hot still.
Zara:  Oooohh, you're so sweet, hahaha.  I'm much too old for you though.

Ray:  I don't know about that.  I'm pretty sure I'm interested in space, and wouldn't be too controlling.

Ray:  I've known you for a long time.  We've been best friends for a while, I just feel like I want something a little more...  Serious.
Zara:  Are you really sure?
Ray:  I don't care about how old you are, to me you're the most beautiful woman I've ever met.

Shayla?
Shayla:  I know Watcher, I'm leaving...  It's alright though, I'll get to be with Richard again.  Take care of Amira for me...  and tell Rhia I said thanks.

I will.  Goodbye Shayla.
Knethen Immortal Dynasty

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #140 on: April 13, 2015, 11:14:57 PM »
Ooo, so Ray and Zara, very interesting. But RIP Shayla, I guess you want to be with Richard.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #141 on: April 14, 2015, 02:08:54 AM »
Ray and Zara, should have seen it coming I thought Ray would have been just friends with her but clearly not. At least alien nooboos are cute in this game. RIP Shayla, at least she gets to be with Richard now  :'(

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline dethdukk

• Occult
« Reply #142 on: April 15, 2015, 05:06:37 AM »
Ray and Zara, should have seen it coming I thought Ray would have been just friends with her but clearly not. At least alien nooboos are cute in this game. RIP Shayla, at least she gets to be with Richard now  :'(

Yeah, at this point my house is kinda full, so basically as soon as I moved zara in she had to be the spouse no matter what.  Also, having an older spouse at this point is kind of preferable, as I'll have to wait for spouses to die off to add more generations from now on.
Knethen Immortal Dynasty

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #143 on: April 16, 2015, 02:08:04 PM »
Your dynasty has grown and changed so much!
Richard and Shayla passes within days of each other, it seemed.
Aaaah, and yet another sim+alien coupling!  I'm so fascinated to learn what the children will be like.  Will they glow?

I laughed at your comment about marriage with older people being preferable in the later stages of a dynasty. So true.
But, for some reason, I still chuckled at the remark. Make way for the new generations!!!
*drums fingers on desk while waiting for 4 elders in my household to die so Gen2 can have a child.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #144 on: April 16, 2015, 11:04:14 PM »
Wow! So much to catch up on, I kept getting interrupted when reading your wonderful story - but am finally up to date. I am so happy that Ray and Zara are going to be together and it was a shock seeing Nick as an elder! Great as always Dethdukk  ;D

Offline dethdukk

• Occult
« Reply #145 on: April 17, 2015, 04:54:40 AM »
Chapter Thirty

Ray:  I know it's only been a couple weeks since we started dating, but...

Ray:  I really love being with you, and I'd like to make it permanent.  Will you marry me?
Zara:  Ray, that's so... so... 

Zara:  *SWACK*  Inconsiderate!  I told you how much I hate the idea of being tied down!
Ray:  *looking after ring in shock*

Zara:  Oh I'm sorry, but really Ray.  You know how much I hate the idea of being locked into something long term.

You alright Ray?
Ray:  Yeah I just...  didn't expect that.  I didn't think she'd be so upset about it, she knows I wouldn't force her to do anything she didn't want to.  I thought her issue was with someone demanding, not marriage in general.
Maybe she has a hard time thinking about one without relating it to the other.  Most people see marriage as tying yourself to someone else's hopes and dreams... which is true, but it doesn't mean you have to give up your own way of living to do it.
Ray:  Hm... Alright.  I'll think about how to handle it better.

Well at least some of you guys are getting along well.
Nick:  Proposal went poorly?
Little bit yeah.
Nick:  I told him he needed to handle that properly.  Well I'm sure he's learned his lesson.
For at least a couple days I'd say.

Amira:  I'm pretty sure that I'll be at an A+ before I finish.

Ken:  That's great news!  How's the writing going?
Amira:  I still don't have enough to stock the store with, so I'll have to think about some other options.  Maybe paintings?  Photos?

Ken:  Have you asked Nick to help?  He's pretty good at woodworking, he might be able to make some interesting stuff.
Amira:  I hadn't actually...  I'll talk with him later.

Ray:  You know I'd never want to stop you from doing what you like, right?  For me, marriage is just something I have to do for the dynasty, it doesn't mean I would want you to quit your job, or stop going on space missions or anything.
Zara:  I know, I just...  I feel really uneasy about anything to do with marriage.  It was hard enough for me to stay in my job while I was single and alone, now... I'm not sure I could take the stress of raising a kid, being married, and work. 
Ray:  Either way, it would be your choice.  I wouldn't make you quit or stay, it's entirely up to you what you want to do.

Zara:  I know love.  It's just hard for me to believe it sometimes because of who I am. 

Zara:  Where are we going?
Ray:  Someplace my Great Uncle Richard showed me.  It's...  unique.

Zara:  Wow, it's amazing in here...
Ray:  I thought you might like it.  I couldn't free up enough space in the spaceship for us to go to Sixam together... I thought this might work as a close second.

Ray:  Zara, I love you, and I always will.  I don't want to marry you to lock you to me, but rather so that I know that I'm a part of you.  I promise to support any decision you make, and I'll never try to change you, because I love who you are.  Will you marry me?

Zara:  I will.

Zara:  I love you Ray.

Knethen Immortal Dynasty

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #146 on: April 17, 2015, 05:23:24 AM »
Oh! Was very worried when I saw the ring being slapped away! Ouch! But good on Ray for figuring it out and ...who could resist such a fab proposal in such a beautiful setting. Congrats on incoming nooboo too.  :)
Lovely screenshots, including the ring being slapped away, it actually looked stunning! Always a bit of a surprise when a sim does that eh.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline dethdukk

• Occult
« Reply #147 on: April 17, 2015, 05:29:57 AM »
Your dynasty has grown and changed so much!
Richard and Shayla passes within days of each other, it seemed.
Aaaah, and yet another sim+alien coupling!  I'm so fascinated to learn what the children will be like.  Will they glow?

I laughed at your comment about marriage with older people being preferable in the later stages of a dynasty. So true.
But, for some reason, I still chuckled at the remark. Make way for the new generations!!!
*drums fingers on desk while waiting for 4 elders in my household to die so Gen2 can have a child.

Yeah, I'm discovering the dynasty "endgame" so to speak as I play...  I will say that I'm worried about how many youth potions I've got/need to get!  So many potions, so few aspirations to complete...

Wow! So much to catch up on, I kept getting interrupted when reading your wonderful story - but am finally up to date. I am so happy that Ray and Zara are going to be together and it was a shock seeing Nick as an elder! Great as always Dethdukk  ;D

Glad you're back!  I always enjoy your replies.  Thanks for the compliments!

Oh! Was very worried when I saw the ring being slapped away! Ouch! But good on Ray for figuring it out and ...who could resist such a fab proposal in such a beautiful setting. Congrats on incoming nooboo too.  :)
Lovely screenshots, including the ring being slapped away, it actually looked stunning! Always a bit of a surprise when a sim does that eh.

Thanks!  I did enjoy the slap shot.  I think Zara should get into golf, she's got pretty good form.  Definitely a surprise, fortunately not quite enough to distract me from taking pics, heh.
Knethen Immortal Dynasty

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #148 on: April 17, 2015, 09:44:37 AM »
That was great! I have actually never had a proposal turned down yet, so I had no idea that's what they did! What a fantastic thing to add to the story and make her so much more complex. Congrats on the engagement and the incoming Nooboo  ;D

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #149 on: April 17, 2015, 10:36:20 AM »
Poor Ray, but I get where Zara is coming from. I love the Sylvan Glade proposal and congrats for having a nooboo on the way already. I really wish there were new aspirations with GTW.

anything