Author Topic: Complete All The Aspirations! || 26/28 || Rambunctious Scamp  (Read 24913 times)

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: Complete All The Aspirations! || 7/27 || The Curator
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2014, 11:28:55 PM »
Enjoy your time with your family and Well done on completing this asiriation, It was one of the ones I was thinking of doing next for my legacy.. but now I may have to re-think it a bit.. ???

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2014, 01:11:36 AM »
Congrats on complete The Curator. It is really a challenge.
Collecting is a tough one and takes lots of patience. I had a sim complete all of the collectables and it seemed to take forever to do. But what really bugged was after all that work when I saved to house to my library and I loaded the house into a new game all the collectables was gone. No fossils, frogs, aliens, ect all gone. They don't transfer with the house. :(
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2014, 09:02:03 AM »
Enjoy your time with your family and Well done on completing this asiriation, It was one of the ones I was thinking of doing next for my legacy.. but now I may have to re-think it a bit.. ???

It's definitely doable, it just takes patience. If I had Willow in a career, it would have been a LOT less boring, lol. You just have to be patient and don't sell anything except for multiples!!

Congrats on complete The Curator. It is really a challenge.
Collecting is a tough one and takes lots of patience. I had a sim complete all of the collectables and it seemed to take forever to do. But what really bugged was after all that work when I saved to house to my library and I loaded the house into a new game all the collectables was gone. No fossils, frogs, aliens, ect all gone. They don't transfer with the house. :(

OMG, that would make me so upset!! All that hardwork gone. :c I'm sorry that happened!
Origin ID: marwolfer
Check me out on the gallery!!

Offline EtnaFan666

• Shy Sage of Sucrose
  • Occult
  • Don't mess with Texas, foo!
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2015, 08:02:57 PM »
This is an interesting idea! I might create a blog on the Aspirations. Keep up the good work!
I play The Sims 4 for fun, so I don't care if I never end up being interviewed for the Dynasty Hall of Fame; people who play for keeps burn out too easily and don't enjoy playing the games, so I am going to not sweat the details.

"With great ability comes great taking into account of one's actions!" - spoken by an NPC in Lego Marvel Superheroes

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2015, 04:14:09 PM »
This is an interesting idea! I might create a blog on the Aspirations. Keep up the good work!

Thanks! I'm back from vacation, got my new desktop all set up, and am installing TS4 right now! I'll be back on board, working on those aspirations ASAP!

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
Re: Complete All The Aspirations! || Chief of Mischief
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2015, 11:05:30 AM »
Chief of Mischief - COMPLETED!

This Aspiration was actually kind of fun. I am not normally a "social" Sim player and definitely never a mean Simmer. But getting to try all the new Mischief aspects was really neat. So, for the Deviance Aspirations, we'll be following Angelica Sweets. Her traits are Mean, Goofball, and Evil. Of course, she is also working in the Criminal Career. It's not a difficult Aspiration, but leveling up Mischief can take some time.

Here are some pictures of her journey to ultimate prank stardom.

This is Angelica Sweets. Don't let her cute appearance fool you; she definitely has a mean streak that can't be hidden!

Very few Sims appreciate Angelica's mean sense of humor; a lot got their feelings hurt. Good thing Angelica doesn't care about being liked!

Of course, this devil may care attitude can cause lots of disagreements. Angelica was quick to put everyone who crossed her in their place. She's one tough cookie!

A perk of the Mischief skill is being able to play with fate. Voodoo is quite fun to use on your enemies, and Angelica delighted in the effects it had.

If your Sim has a bit of a mean streak and doesn't care about being liked, Mischief is just right! Angelica definitely enjoyed it!

Note: I'll be playing through the other Deviance Aspiration with Angelica, but then I may move on to the new Aspiration that comes with the new Game Pack. I'm anxious to play the new features!!

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
Re: Complete All The Aspirations! || Public Enemy
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2015, 02:52:28 PM »
Public Enemy - COMPLETED!

I knew Public Enemy would be easy to complete after I finished Chief of Mischief, but literally an hour after I last posted, I finished Public Enemy. Super easy to complete both really quickly.

Here are a couple of quick pics from this Aspiration.

Basically, for Public Enemy all Angelica had to do was keep at her job and get into a lot of fights.

Then, Angelica just needed to witness a death. This poor random townie was just unfortunate enough to not hate Angelica and find her hysterically funny. RIP random Sim.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: Complete All The Aspirations! || 9/28 || Public Enemy
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2015, 10:07:46 PM »
I'm like you.. I have never played an evil/insane/mean spirited sim.. but I must admit - you have made it look fun!! Well done on two very quick aspirations and good luck with the new one  ;D

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
Re: Complete All The Aspirations! || 9/28 || Public Enemy
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2015, 11:12:48 AM »
I'm like you.. I have never played an evil/insane/mean spirited sim.. but I must admit - you have made it look fun!! Well done on two very quick aspirations and good luck with the new one  ;D

Thanks! These two Aspirations had nearly identical requirements, so that made it fast. :) I'm really liking Outdoor Retreat except I'm having trouble finding ONE PLANT. I wish we had the Collection Helper like in TS3 lol.

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
Re: Complete All The Aspirations! || Outdoor Enthusiast
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2015, 11:42:05 AM »
Outdoor Enthusiast - COMPLETED!

This is the new Aspiration that comes with the game pack: Outdoor Retreat. The new little world is quite pretty, but it can be difficult to find things since a lot of landmarks look the same. (But that's realistic in the woods, lol!) I made a new sim for this Aspiration, Crystal Gypsy. She has the traits Athletic, Loves the Outdoors, and Cheerful. Like the other Nature Aspirations, the bonus trait for this one is Collector.

Here are some pictures of her journey to become the ultimate outdoorsman... er, outsdoorswoman!

Meet Crystal! She's all decked out in the new clothing/hairstyles from Outdoor Retreat.

The Aspiration requirements were pretty much what we can expect from the Nature category: fishing, collecting, and spending lots of time outdoors. Crystal loaded up on some outdoor supplies (a fire pit, a tent, a cooler) and was all set to begin!

One of the new aspects is finding unidentified wild plants. Crystal had to level up her Herbalism skill to figure them all out, but it was a nice challenge to identify all 10 new plants.

Whenever she would get hungry, Crystal could roast many different foods on the fire pit. Sometimes, this meant grilling beetles. YUCK!

There's even a new hidden location called the Hermit's Cave. It's hidden deep in the woods, but isn't too terribly hard to find if you're patient. (Or use Carl's Guide  ;))

Once Crystal found the path, she met the hermit. Hailey the Hermit was a bit of a loner, but Crystal managed to befriend her. Now they are best friends!!

This Aspiration was really fun, but not too different from the other Nature Aspirations.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: Complete All The Aspirations! || 10/28 || Outdoor Enthusiast
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2015, 12:33:11 PM »
I love your idea of complete all aspirations sim, great job.  Question, how are you planning to do the chef/mixologist aspiration with one sim?  So far, I know once you pick a branch you can't go back and pick a different branch.  Did the patch change something I don't know?

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2015, 05:02:27 PM »
I like how this update doubled as an aspiration and a quick walkthrough of all the new features found in Granite Falls. :) 

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2015, 08:52:43 AM »
I love your idea of complete all aspirations sim, great job.  Question, how are you planning to do the chef/mixologist aspiration with one sim?  So far, I know once you pick a branch you can't go back and pick a different branch.  Did the patch change something I don't know?

I didn't set out to complete each type of Aspiration with with only one sim; just that many of the Aspirations overlap. If I can't do it with the same sim, I'll just make a new one. :)

I like how this update doubled as an aspiration and a quick walkthrough of all the new features found in Granite Falls. :)

Yeah it kind of turned out that way, lol. I was too excited to check out all the new things to keep this Aspiration for later.

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2015, 07:58:03 PM »

Just an interesting tidbit. Since the patch, you don't have to make it very far in the culinary career to complete the Aspiration (you have to do more gourmet meals and have dinner parties), so I feel confident that they can both be completed with the same Sim. My current Sim just completed the Cooking Aspiration and only made it to level 4 in her career. So now I can send her off in the Mixology branch. :)

Also to everyone: I went out drinking last night, so I will probably have to wait until tomorrow to be able to focus on all the coding for an update. But then it may be a double. ;)

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
Re: Complete All The Aspirations! || Master Chef
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2015, 09:54:33 AM »
Master Chef - COMPLETED!

This was a fun Aspiration, but be prepared to either waste a lot of food or have a rather overweight Sim. Cherry Vine, our aspiring chef, started out thin but did not stay that way long. She has the traits Creative, Perfectionist, and Foodie. The added challenge of completing social events meant that Cherry had several friends (unlike my other Sims who are generally loners).

Here are some pictures of her journey to master chef stardom.

Meet Cherry! She's a sweet girl with big dreams.

The fastest way to get up your cooking skill is to... COOK! Who knew? lol

Outdoor Retreat added some fun new grilling recipes, and Cherry was happy to spend some time outdoors trying them.

Meeting people was easy, but making friends took a lot more time and energy.

Hosting parties and doing well made Cherry the talk of the town with her excellent food and polite mannerisms. She reach Master Chef easily with the help of some good taste-testers. ;)

anything