Author Topic: For the Hive II: An Immortal Dynasty (Failed, send to Graveyard)  (Read 8652 times)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
For the Hive II: An Immortal Dynasty (Failed, send to Graveyard)
« on: November 14, 2014, 06:39:12 PM »
Table of Contents

Chapter 1 -- A New Queen (in this post, below)
Chapter 2 -- A New Hive
Chapter 3 -- A New Heir
Chapter 4 -- Party Time
Chapter 5 -- Transitions

Chapter 1 – A New Queen

Greetings, residents of Willow Creek. I am Bezique Melapis, your new queen. Do not fear, I beg you. I am not here to conquer you and move my offspring into your domiciles. My hive has done that already in Twinbrook. Rather, I am here to develop the gift of immortality. It is likely that the descendants of one or more of you will become immortal, too, which can only be a good thing, right?

Being the last drone in the hive of Twinbrook, I had no house to move to. My parents – Rex and Regina Melapis -- therefore chose me for this honor. Truly, sometimes the last are the first.

When I left home, I was a level 10 gardener, but apparently plants grow differently here in Willow Creek, and I have to begin again at zero.

I aspire to become a free-lance botanist and a master chef. Both cooking and gardening will be necessary for me to make the nectar of the immortals – ambrosia. I may have to catch a couple of fish as well. My first task in cooking is to make many many many grilled cheese sandwiches. I have to be careful about eating them, as I do not wish to gain weight until I am ready to produce offspring.

One thing I am required to do is to assemble a collection. I do not know for sure that they will be frogs, but frogs are easy to find, and provide an additional source of income.

At the moment, my hive is functional rather than aesthetically pleasing.

Aside from Katrina Caliente, who showed me so little respect that I wished I had a stinger, the only residents I have met so far have been the Goode brothers, Jonathan and Nathanial.  This is a most auspicious omen, for Goodwin Goode of Twinbrook was the first best friend of my father. However, I am not allowed to mate until I have made considerable progress on my goals. It is sad to think that they might have moved by the time I am ready.

I will continue to provide updates that may be filed in the Willow Creek archives. I have no doubt that they will be fascinating for future historians.

When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: For the Hive II: An Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 06:46:00 PM »
Stats

Generation 1 -- Bezique Melapis

Traits: loves outdoors, cheerful, ambitious, collector, super green thumb, frugal, naturalist
Job:  Culinary
Aspirations:  Freelance Botanist (completed), Master Chef (completed)
Skills:  cooking (10), gardening (10), gourmet cooking (10)
Rewards: 1. Super Green thumb 2. Frugal
Parties:1. Date 2. House Party 3. Wedding 4. Incognito 5. Birthday
Good Friends: 1. Jennifer Renteria 2. Sade James
Whims: 1. Hug - Happy 2. Travel to Gym - Energized 3. Try to Calm Down - Tense 4. Travel to Museum - Inspired 5. Play in Puddle - Playful 6. Read Something - Focused 7. Hug Someone - Flirty
Collection: Frogs, worth 1075 simoleons

Generation 2 -- Bridge Melapis

Traits: art lover, creatively gifted, materialistic
Job: Painter
Aspirations: Painter Extraordinaire, Fabulously Wealthy
Skills: painting,
Rewards: Marketable
Parties:
Good Friends:
Whims: 1. Do Sit-ups - Energized 2. Meet Someone New - Happy 3. Play Instrument - Inspired 4. Take cold shower - Angry 5. Hide from Everyone - Embarassed 6. Be Mischievous - Playful 7. Start a Confident Painting - Confident
Collection:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 06:54:09 PM »
I am slightly more excited then I should be that you have chosen a green Sim as your founder.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2014, 08:26:23 PM »
We'll see how long the heirs stay green. I have a green sim in another game, and her first 4 children were not green, but the 5th, 6th, and 7th have been.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2014, 08:52:19 PM »
In my first Dynasty run through Hebe first child was a blueboo the second was normal coloured. My second attempt she died from embarrassment when a potential suitor turned down her proposal. As there is no skin colour slider I would guess that it is a fifty fifty shot that a child gets either of his parents skin tone. Be interesting to conduct an experiment. I wonder if the mix genetics option in CAS would give viable results.

Rachel

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2014, 02:43:43 AM »
I love Bezique! I love the way you write her, all professional and non human like.. really funny. Looking forward to more.  ;D

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2014, 08:10:44 PM »
Oh, talk about thrilled to see a dynasty story of yours here! Can't wait to see how it all unfolds.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2014, 09:19:06 PM »
I hope your heirs stay green. It will be interesting to follow their progress.

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2014, 08:55:26 AM »
Cute story! I laughed to myself a few times because Bezique's formal language is just too hilarious. Can't wait to see where this goes. :)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2014, 11:12:20 AM »
Thanks, everyone!

Chapter 2 – A New Hive

The Supreme Queen has insisted that I buy two objects – the Nano Touchless Can behind me, and the lump of clay that I'm holding. The former enables her to dispose of dirty dishes and trash, saving me time. It also provides an income – minimal at first, but increasing as more drones are added to the hive.
The latter can help me become inspired, a necessary emotion in cooking. But I have discovered that it induces other emotions as well, depending on what objects I create. The teapot, for example, will make me energized. Thanks in part to the emotions induced by these objects, I have been able to accomplish the seventh of my tasks – the emotional whims.

Despite my discovery that I really enjoy playing in the puddles produced by watering the garden when I'm in a playful mood, I have not been having much fun lately. The Supreme Queen therefore allowed me to purchase a computer.

Good news! I have found a cherry tree. It grows in a place that is a veritable haven for bees, being filled with flowers.  I must wait until I have enough skill to take a cutting, however.

It is accessible through an unusual tree, one that responds to questions about its roots.

With the approach of my adult birthday, the SQ has judged that it is time for me to find a suitable drone. Who else would I choose but my Goode friend Nathanial? He readily agreed to become my boyfriend when we went on a date to the library. The presence of books, I find, has a calming influence, and being surrounded by people kept us attentive to the various tasks we had to perform. Otherwise, we might have indulged too much in flirting rather than having the deep conversations necessary to develop our relationship. No one interfered with us, but one boy wearing glasses – Alexander Goth – watched us with great curiosity.

The day of my birthday, I invited Nathanial over and asked him to move in. We moved his brother Jonathan in as well, thus receiving an influx of $20,000, which was very helpful in constructing a new hive.

The SQ says there need to be 3 of us for parties, and Jonathan can help with the garden, too.

We celebrated my birthday with a party, but it did not achieve a gold medal, mainly because I did not realize that our caterer had put a cake in the oven and I kept trying to make a cake myself. After the party, Nathanial and I celebrated in our own way. The SQ says that I now have a bun in the oven, a statement she finds amusing.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2014, 12:19:36 PM »
I love this, Marian!  I hope she has a greenboo!

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2014, 01:24:44 PM »
Goodluck.. am keeping my fingers crossed for a greenboo. Love the new 'hive' by the way.  ;)

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2014, 01:44:26 PM »
I love your story so far, Marian!  Good luck for a greenboo!

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2014, 02:52:24 PM »
Happy to see the new hive and a nooboo on the way, whatever the color.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2014, 04:29:02 PM »
Things are moving along nicely congratulations on the impending arrival.

Rachel