Author Topic: Sims 4 Sales - Wal-Mart, Target and Best Buy  (Read 2736 times)

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Sims 4 Sales - Wal-Mart, Target and Best Buy
« on: November 12, 2014, 08:31:14 AM »
So far, there hasn't been any announced sales for the Sims 4 from EA/Origin for Black Friday, but some brick-and-mortar stores will be having it on sale.

A special thanks to SimsVIP for mentioning these.

Wal-Mart will have The Sims 4 for $35 starting 6 PM on November 27.
(Source:  Wal-Mart.com Black Friday Ad)

Target will have a similar deal as well, selling The Sims 4 for $35 on November 27.
(Source:  GottaDeal Target Black Friday Ad)

Target will have a similar deal as well, selling The Sims 4 for $35 on November 27.
(Source:  GottaDeal Target Black Friday Ad)

Best Buy will be offering the Sims 4 Limited Edition for $29.99 November 27 through November 29
(Source:  Best Buy Black Friday Ad)

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
Re: Sims 4 Sales - Wal-Mart, Target and Best Buy
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 06:43:36 PM »
$30! Half of what I paid for it... But oh well, I guess that's what you get when you wait a couple months. ::)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 07:36:30 PM »
$30! Half of what I paid for it... But oh well, I guess that's what you get when you wait a couple months. ::)
I often caution people, especially those on a budget, to wait, especially this time of the year :)

And don't be surprised if EA doesn't have a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale like they did last year.

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Sims 4 for $40 at GameSpot
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 07:51:54 AM »
It looks like Sims 4 will be available during Black Friday for $40 at Gamespot.  If you are concerned with costs, I would look at some of the earlier entries as you could save $5 to $10 more at those locations.

(Source:  Gamestop Black Friday Ad)

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2014, 12:27:25 PM »
When do they announce the Cyber Monday sales? I hate dealing with Black Friday mobs.

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2014, 01:02:58 PM »
When do they announce the Cyber Monday sales? I hate dealing with Black Friday mobs.
I won't be surprised if we don't see something in the next few days.  Also, if these prices will appear on those outlets websites, I will certainly let you know.  Of course, if EA has some specials, I will put those up as well :)